CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm Barry Scott

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

And I'd like to tell you about Cillit Bang.  

Well thank you for informing me about what appears to be a splendid product . But only a needy cunt would feel compelled to tell me his name ! Who the fuck do you think gives a curly turd what your name is you grinning cunt. You are a fucking nobody, so please don't bother telling me your name ( unless you have an hilarious name like Colin Cumguzzle) .  The only way for this nomark to redeem himself would be if he could pop into the studio next door and interrupt the filming of the "Tena ladies " commercial to give those dancing ladies a swift punch to the prattpeice.   Pissing your panties is NOT a justification for dancing !!!

Just now, Mungo Spudd said:

Well thank you for informing me about what appears to be a splendid product . But only a needy cunt would feel compelled to tell me his name ! Who the fuck do you think gives a curly turd what your name is you grinning cunt. You are a fucking nobody, so please don't bother telling me your name ( unless you have an hilarious name like Colin Cumguzzle) .  The only way for this nomark to redeem himself would be if he could pop into the studio next door and interrupt the filming of the "Tena ladies " commercial to give those dancing ladies a swift punch to the prattpeice.   Pissing your panties is NOT a justification for dancing !!!

He's an actor called Neil something or other. Go on YouTube and look up 'Kitchen Gun'. It's a sketch from the Peter Serafinowicz show. One of the funniest things I've ever seen and an excellent parody of this cunt that irks you. 

Welcome by the way. 🙂

Fuck off.

6 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Who the fuck are you ?

Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

A decent nomination. Extra marks for spelling, ("prattpeice" apart,) and for using "an" before "hilarious". 

Welcome, now imbibe a bottle of Cillit Bang and expire. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's an actor called Neil something or other. Go on YouTube and look up 'Kitchen Gun'. It's a sketch from the Peter Serafinowicz show. One of the funniest things I've ever seen and an excellent parody of this cunt that irks you. 

Welcome by the way. 🙂

Fuck off.

You mean his real name isn't Barry Scott? The lying cunt. That's the last time I buy Clit Bang. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Not too bad for a first nom. It looks like this advertisement campaign has been missed and so about time it got a well deserved kicking.

Welcome to the corner, now some words of advice, this is not social media, if you are likely to be affected by verbal argy bargy and on line bullying and then become a suicidal snowflake then stick to mums net.

Carry on cunting.

Guest Evil Gazebo
9 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Worst nom ..since I joined ..( well better than mine) ..but mine was wank as well ..

heres the full review for you to digest  

https://youtu.be/3B9-wdaxV7Y

Go fuck off back to where you went to sixth form ,.spaz 

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Jessica Nigel Christ!

A newbie with a sense of humour and a way with words!

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion"

Have a 'like' in the faint hope it encourages you

This one is the Death Star beware. He'll wait for intelligent life to get going on a planet then blitz it with gamma rays. Watch out! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

I have a feeling you're trouble, stranger.  

Guest Lord Big Bone
12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Jessica Nigel Christ!

A newbie with a sense of humour and a way with words!

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion"

Have a 'like' in the faint hope it encourages you

The Nazi will kiss the Jew. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was saving that line to use on Crabby at some point, but that's that plan fucked now.

Even crabs get crabs - the endless cycle of birth reproduction death. Or Celebrity Coach Trip with that fucking beetroot Brendan and his shat entourage of tatooed sluts. 

11 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Not too bad for a first nom. It looks like this advertisement campaign has been missed and so about time it got a well deserved kicking.

Welcome to the corner, now some words of advice, this is not social media, if you are likely to be affected by verbal argy bargy and on line bullying and then become a suicidal snowflake then stick to mums net.

Carry on cunting.

I see your nostrils are twitching at all the toilet humour fun. You pretentious pratser. 

Barry Scott is a Cunt No doubt about it, 100% Cunt I  sent my missus to the shop to get me beer and fags and that cunt had taken control of her mind and she came back with a 24 pack of cillit bang. Have me the worst fuckin hangover ever. Fucking brainwashing cunt