CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ross Greer msp

King Billy

this filthy little bastard cunt son of the proclaimers during their anal carnage days has been polluting my tv screen today spouting on about Churchill was a white supremacist mass murderer. Oh yeah I forgot Herr Hitler was a great champion of human rights. Dr. Mengele would have had a field day with this fucking haggis faced ginger fuckwit. Definite front runner  for cunt of the millennium this grade a melt. Should be recycled into a packet of nice biscuits

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

this filthy little bastard cunt son of the proclaimers during their anal carnage days has been polluting my tv screen today spouting on about Churchill was a white supremacist mass murderer. Oh yeah I forgot Herr Hitler was a great champion of human rights. Dr. Mengele would have had a field day with this fucking haggis faced ginger fuckwit. Definite front runner  for cunt of the millennium this grade a melt. Should be recycled into a packet of nice biscuits

You’re a fucking embarrassment to hard working, honest Bills across this fine land.

Imagine being so fucking thick you can’t use a paragraph break, and unironically using the term ‘melt’.

Are you an autistic relative of Danny Dyer?

Guest judgetwi

I hope this weedy little nerd was thoroughly bullied at school (which he must have left about 2 years ago). He just has that “punch me, gob on me, call me a fucking spastic” look about him.

What the fuck are the Jocks doing voting for a beacon of shite like this?

Total cunt.

Regarding the hyper-punctuated, randomply capitalised OP, let's forget the technical issues because, in 2019' 'it's the way you feel about stuff n' shit' that counts.

On which note, yer man (and I use the word for handy reference purposes only) Greer is a strange piece of work. Assuming the SNP have a PR person, he / she is stealing a living, allowing this snivelling little 'water for blood' shit in front of the TV cameras.

Forget the veracity of his assertions (which are the supremest of bollocks BTW). In this case, it's wholly justified to shoot the messenger

Cunts like him are what the sweaty socks deserve. If you closely examine his fissog he’s 150 % jock. Ginger Barnet,Alan Carr specs, mad looking boat race. Probably didn’t even know they were voting. Maybe thought they were applying for Jeremy Pile show. Henceforth this little bag of shite shall be known as Cunty mc Cunt Face

This cunt wouldn’t even get in the snp. He’s a Scottish Green Party msp whoever the fuck they are. I think it’s to do with the cabbage slime running down his spastic buttocks. Anyone dumping a grand piano or a blacksmiths anvil out of their top window, pleeeease wait for this fuckin gimp to walk past.   Cunt

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Could you turn it down a few thousand notches? 

On 29/01/2019 at 12:23, judgetwi said:

I hope this weedy little nerd was thoroughly bullied at school (which he must have left about 2 years ago). He just has that “punch me, gob on me, call me a fucking spastic” look about him.

What the fuck are the Jocks doing voting for a beacon of shite like this?

Total cunt.

He wasn't voted in by any cunt Judge. He's a list MSP, as are all six of the Scottish Green bastards. None of them are elected.

The entire party only managed 13,000 votes across Scotland. Those who voted for them need drowned.

I want them dead.

7 hours ago, Rev said:

He wasn't voted in by any cunt Judge. He's a list MSP, as are all six of the Scottish Green bastards. None of them are elected.

The entire party only managed 13,000 votes across Scotland. Those who voted for them need drowned.

I want them dead.

Let me guess, you're barred off his Twitter?

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why no comma between 'honest' and 'Mr'? 

Have a little think, or ask a grownup to help, the next time you're about to make yourself look a total fucking windowlicker.

It will never happen. His windows resemble bathroom modesty glass already.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

For you empty scrotum?

KB have you been referred for counselling for your anger issues? I can offer group therapy at a discounted price for the sort of punch up any Glasggie would be proud of on a Saturday night. In your case I suggest six months worth. 

6 minutes ago, Crab said:

KB have you been referred for counselling for your anger issues? I can offer group therapy at a discounted price for the sort of punch up any Glasggie would be proud of on a Saturday night. In your case I suggest six months worth. 

Kill him, you useless fucking cunt.

7 minutes ago, Crab said:

Those anger counselling groups are bollocks. Full of weirdo cunts. I’m barred from seven of them for causing fights. You can go in my place if your gender identification therapy classes don’t clash. Toodlepip

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

KB, your colleague in complete fuckwittery, Crab, has declined to deal with you on my behalf. Consider this as fair notice that I intend to completely destroy you.

You've been warned.

First rule in warfare.  Don’t  give your enemy warning of your intentions. Doh