CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ross Greer msp

King Billy

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Calm down dear. It’s a commercial. It’s not a real mouse.

I like to pull the strings around here. A gentle nudge, a whisper by PM, subliminal attempts at orchestrating events to my liking. But it would appear that in Crab I've backed the wrong horse. 

You have my full support if you agree to end him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crab said:

KB have you been referred for counselling for your anger issues? I can offer group therapy at a discounted price for the sort of punch up any Glasggie would be proud of on a Saturday night. In your case I suggest six months worth. 

Sorry to hear on the news tonight that gay reversion therapy is now officially discredited. That was your last hope. I guess suicide is now your only option now that your  backstop has gone. Bye

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I like to pull the strings around here. A gentle nudge, a whisper by PM, subliminal attempts at orchestrating events to my liking. But it would appear that in Crab I've backed the wrong horse. 

It would be a pleasure to work with you on this important matter sir

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry to hear on the news tonight that gay reversion therapy is now officially discredited. That was your last hope. I guess suicide is now your only option now that your  backstop has gone. Bye

I was gonna nom the Venezuelan fuck face Juan Guaidó - the self proclaimed saviour of the free world - but realised why every photo of him has him screaming his head off and pointing his finger. He is clearly trying to get King Billy's attention to give him an arse fingering. 

1 minute ago, Crab said:

I was gonna nom the Venezuelan fuck face Juan Guaidó - the self proclaimed saviour of the free world - but realised why every photo of him has him screaming his head off a pointing his fibger. He is clearly trying to get King Billy's attention to give him an arse fingering. 

Which FIBGER was that then?

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Which FIBGER was that then?

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

I was gonna nom the Venezuelan fuck face Juan Guaidó - the self proclaimed saviour of the free world - but realised why every photo of him has him screaming his head off a pointing his fibger. He is clearly trying to get King Billy's attention to give him an arse fingering. 

Arse fibgering?

4 minutes ago, Crab said:

I don’t think your red crayon is spelling right

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I rather like this Machiavellian tactic of removing them by persuading them to kill each other. 

It also has the grotesque appeal of watching two tramps fight each other for a can of spesh.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I rather like this Machiavellian tactic of removing them by persuading them to kill each other. 

It also has the grotesque appeal of watching two tramps fight each other for a can of spesh.

Or two bald men fighting over a comb

Just now, King Billy said:

Or two bald men fighting over a comb

You two should get a room (polite version) 

and fuck each other (the CC version) 

or just fuck the shut up you fucking pervs. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever sicked spunk? 

Would you like to?

What’s it like? And be the way it’s spelled Cantona. If you don’t believe me have a look on the back of your fake football shirt. Or as it’s you possibly on the front.