CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ross Greer msp

King Billy

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I see your really working hard on your big words. Well done 

King of the Hill Billies. You and Juan Guaidó make a good pair of classic self delusional Freudian Napoleon complexes. 

I remember cultivating two famous feuds on here, Bill and Fatty, and Quincy and Gurt. So far, the rivalry between Crab and KB is about as lukewarm as the foetid corpses stashed in the back of Neil's transit van.

You two couple of fucking queers are not so much going for the jugular as tonguing each others arseholes. Get fucking serious or die.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I remember cultivating two famous feuds on here, Bill and Fatty, and Quincy and Gurt. So far, the rivalry between Crab and KB is about as lukewarm as the foetid corpses stashed in the back of Neil's transit van.

You two couple of fucking queers are not so much going for the jugular as tonguing each others arseholes. Get fucking serious or die.

Looks like our axis of evil has come to a premature end. Still can’t stop here chatting all night.The Sudetenland won’t annex  itself. Auf weidersein

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quincy v Gurt. I bet that set new parameters for gut-churning depravity.

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Rev said:

He wasn't voted in by any cunt Judge. He's a list MSP, as are all six of the Scottish Green bastards. None of them are elected.

The entire party only managed 13,000 votes across Scotland. Those who voted for them need drowned.

I want them dead.

Ah... that explains it.....a stitch up. How come 13000 cunts get 6 wankers to represent them? 

The next thing you know some cunt will be demanding a re-vote because they don’t like poor old Ross, the ginger spazz. Perhaps Gina Miller might be interested?

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

gays and other degenerates who gave contaminated blood, should be flame throwered

And Ken Clarke the so called father of the house will still walk away with his gold plated pension, whilst the innocent victims and their families are still potless listening to an enquiry that effectively has no powers.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Entente Cordiale is over. Prepare your arsehole.

Once again you have revealed your plan of attack to your foe, thus rendering your anal blitzkreig a futile battle strategy. My rearguard rectal defences are said to be impregnable. Donner und blitzen respekierter Herr.