CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Family from hell - back from NZ

Guest Crab

Could I remind all participants not to use the T or the P words let alone Gypo on this site. 

So our finest aren't wanted in this outpost of the former Empire. Their customary throw it around and let somebody else clean it up hasn't gone down? 

The customary greeting from an English youngster to an adult has not been deemed friendly? 

The good humoured ploy to avoid paying for food in an eaterie has raised hackles? 

Driving with false documents and passing oneself off as 'Honest John' has resulted in the attention of the Law? 

Surely these UK citizens have been treated worse than a Kashoggi in  a Saudi embassy. You'll be hearing from the Right Hon Jeremy Hunt and we demand action against NZ from old mad eyes. Leave Iran and Russia alone for a few minutes and give NZ a portion. 

Guest judgetwi

No confusion mate. You’re an up his own arse wanker who thinks he’s Oscar fucking Wilde.

If you’ve got something to say just say it , fuckwit.

Personally i’d prefer it if you just fucked off but please yourself.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No confusion mate. You’re an up his own arse wanker who thinks he’s Oscar fucking Wilde.

You certainly know hiow to gander a goose without ruffling its feathers. Alfred Lord Tennyson if you please NOT Oscar Wilde. 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A good point, well made. Shame about the italics.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"He makes no friends who never made a foe."

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A good point, well made. Shame about the italics.

So you are with Judge Twat in His Silly Black Hat? I thought you had poetic potential. 

24 minutes ago, Crab said:

So you are with Judge Twat in His Silly Black Hat? I thought you had poetic potential. 

I was cranking out haiku on here before you were born, so you can stick your iambic pentameter right up your fucking arse.

e e cummings was a CUNT

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Judge seems to have a bit of a penchant for wankers fonts at the moment. It’s a worrying habit that suggests he’s taken up homosexuality.

It’s a decision made by my phone i’m afraid, completely out of my control. As you can see it’s changed it’s fucking mind again. When it decides to adopt a huge font, like Ratscum, i’ll give up altogether. I don’t want to look like a complete cunt.

PS dreaming about squashing your limp little winkle up my bumhole won’t make it come true.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a decision made by my phone i’m afraid, completely out of my control. As you can see it’s changed it’s fucking mind again. When it decides to adopt a huge font, like Ratscum, i’ll give up altogether. I don’t want to look like a complete cunt.

PS dreaming about squashing your limp little winkle up my bumhole won’t make it come true.

Poof.

22 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Judge seems to have a bit of a penchant for wankers fonts at the moment. It’s a worrying habit that suggests he’s taken up homosexuality.

The Twat in a Silly Hat. I thought they axed Benidorm? 

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a decision made by my phone i’m afraid, completely out of my control.

If your phone has suddenly become self-aware, it can do me a favour.

The next time it's in your pocket, please can it consider utilising the three inch thick film of grease your fat fucking fingers have left on its huge buttons as a source of fuel and spontaneously self-combust.

The thought of you engulfed in flames and running down the Old Kent Road screaming for "Sir Nige" and all his UKIP saints to save you gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.