CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Welsh

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

I learnt French at school. I have subsequently picked up some basic Spanish and am intermediate at Turkish (mer habah bebek). This enables me to communicate with my fellow humans from other lands. French children learn German , German children learn Spanish, Italian children learn Mandarin. It all helps us connect on a global level. It helps us realise that we have so much more in common than we thought.  Meanwhile, over the bridge... the cousin-fuckers force their children to learn a series of phlegming excercises that guarantee that no other  cunt in the whole world will ever be able to understand them. And they smell of feet. Cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

I learnt French at school. I have subsequently picked up some basic Spanish and am intermediate at Turkish (mer habah bebek). This enables me to communicate with my fellow humans from other lands. French children learn German , German children learn Spanish, Italian children learn Mandarin. It all helps us connect on a global level. It helps us realise that we have so much more in common than we thought.  Meanwhile, over the bridge... the cousin-fuckers force their children to learn a series of phlegming excercises that guarantee that no other  cunt in the whole world will ever be able to understand them. And they smell of feet. Cunts.

You have an artistic nuance that is impressive.  Keep this up, and I might send a like or two your way.

40 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

What's going on here? You're new, and not completely fucking shit. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed, but I fear this thread is about to descend into a cavalcade of hastily googled Welsh phrases, offered up in order to make the poster appear all worldly and interesting. 

If he does, he can suck my fucking Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyendrobwlllantysiliogogogoch. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed, but I fear this thread is about to descend into a cavalcade of hastily googled Welsh phrases, offered up in order to make the poster appear all worldly and interesting. 

What about sheep shagging, you forgot the sheep and the shagging?

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a bit old hat now isn't it. Did you know that Greeks fuck chickens? They wait until they've just laid an egg and are gaped, then slam it in.

filthy fucking savages.

Their women cut out the middle man by simply engulfing eggs. Shell, the whole fucking cock-a-doodle-doo. They can fanny-fart an omelette without leaving bed, whilst scrambling oeufs en concotte from the back passageway landing. 

2 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Fucking great nom. Watch out for Wiz, he’s a slimy little creep at the best of times, at the worst, he should be on some sort of register. 

https://youtu.be/cJzLtMrV01E

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a bit old hat now isn't it. Did you know that Greeks fuck chickens? They wait until they've just laid an egg and are gaped, then slam it in.

filthy fucking savages.