CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dry January and other Gimmicks

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Government initiatives, meddling and the masses of braindead sheep who salute it and stick it on social media in the hope of gaining false likes and acceptance.

In response, here is a face-full of my second-hand fag smoke, and a belch of ale and rump steak right in your faces, you do-gooding arseheads. If you want to go vegan and take on the appearance of a three-day corpse go ahead. Now leave us healthy cunts alone.

images.jpg

I liked Mo Vember. 

In my old workplace one person shaved their head, affected a Geordie accent and sat down for tea and cake with some Terrorists. 

Another played a diminutive victim of domestic abuse before she whacked her husband with an Iron.

I blacked up and ate Quorn. 

I think we got the wrong idea. 

Guest judgetwi

These nose ointment snowflake pricks should worry about the health effects of their vegan diets and pouring caffeine down their overactive throats every day of the fucking week.

I also speak as a Doctor as well as a Judge. Yes, I am rich, overqualified, not overweight and tasty birds throw themselves at me 24/7 just like every other wanker on here. Please believe me.......i’m so desperate for approval. If you don’t believe me I will hunt you down like a dog ( yes, i’m a computer whizz kid) and kick the shit out of you ( 2 Para, I was in the fucking Falklands you soft cunts)

Sorry about the italics, this phone is taking the piss again.

Italians!....... that’s another bunch of fucking cunts.........

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I shagged a vegan bird once. Ironically, her minge smelt like Camden fish market but she couldn't wait to get her laughing gear around my sausage. Fucking hypocrite.

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I shagged a vegan bird once. Ironically, her minge smelt like Camden fish market but she couldn't wait to get her laughing gear around my sausage. Fucking hypocrite.

Nice story. Er..... May I point out that there is no “fish market” in Camden? Perhaps you meant Billingsgate? It’s easy to get confused when you are a bullshitter who tells one fucking lie after another. 😃

2 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Government initiatives, meddling and the masses of braindead sheep who salute it and stick it on social media in the hope of gaining false likes and acceptance.

In response, here is a face-full of my second-hand fag smoke, and a belch of ale and rump steak right in your faces, you do-gooding arseheads. If you want to go vegan and take on the appearance of a three-day corpse go ahead. Now leave us healthy cunts alone.

images.jpg

Yes I can. But I ain't fucking gonna.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nice story. Er..... May I point out that there is no “fish market” in Camden? Perhaps you meant Billingsgate? It’s easy to get confused when you are a bullshitter who tells one fucking lie after another. 😃

There is a Camden fish bazar. Maybe he means that. I doubt it but maybe. 

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is a Camden fish bazar. Maybe he means that. I doubt it but maybe. 

As usual, another attempt to court popularity with cunts you have never met and never will. You have completely missed the fucking point. What is the fucking point of saying “ I doubt it, but maybe”?

He’s a bullshitter, any cunt can see that. You claim to be a woman and support that kind of bollocks?

If you’ve got nothing to say stop boring the shit out of us for fucks sake.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I must confess I don't know Camden other than a few crap overpriced boozers and meeting a few pretentious wankers such as yourself in them.

Tell me, was your comment fuelled by your desire for attention from the faggot's support group on here or are you a full time sad cunt who thinks a few lines gives him a window into people's souls? Either way, you're a prick! 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! Be careful, Judge! This cunt is an alpha male! Don’t provoke him - god only knows what he might do (in his imagintion).

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

As usual, another attempt to court popularity with cunts you have never met and never will. You have completely missed the fucking point. What is the fucking point of saying “ I doubt it, but maybe”?

He’s a bullshitter, any cunt can see that. You claim to be a woman and support that kind of bollocks?

Judge, no matter how completely unremarkable an anecdote, you react with total incredulity each and every fucking time. Are you some sort of fat (obviously), faggot (of course) shut-in who is startled by the sheer balls and audacity of anyone who opens their front door and goes out into the world?

Change the record you chunky fucking tosser.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Fucking hell! Be careful, Judge! This cunt is an alpha male! Don’t provoke him - god only knows what he might do (in his imagintion).

Right on cue, the secretary of the CC faggot's support group chimes in. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ooooh, whose nicked the jam out of your Swiss roll then?