CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Will Young, the so called singer, who has a thin weedy little voice and absolutely fuck all talent worth selling (lucky cunt fooled a lot of people into buying his shit music though), has taken it upon himself to address the Grand Tour apparent homophobia. 

Yes Clarkson can say crass shite most if the time, but the over sensitive little snowfalke cunt is all butt hurt (surprise surprise) and frothing with internal rage about some fairly lame stereotype jokes, so much that he wants to see if there is any legal action he can take against the show or Amazon.

Message for the screaming little Z lister, shut up, fuck off and never sing again, you seemed to enjoy your appearance on Top Gear when you were seeking more fame and the fawning of Mr Clarkson over you during the interview, you are an attention seeking little hypocrite who is way past their sell by date.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Will Young, the so called singer, who has a thin weedy little voice and absolutely fuck all talent worth selling (lucky cunt fooled a lot of people into buying his shit music though), has taken it upon himself to address the Grand Tour apparent homophobia. 

Yes Clarkson can say crass shite most if the time, but the over sensitive little snowfalke cunt is all butt hurt (surprise surprise) and frothing with internal rage about some fairly lame stereotype jokes, so much that he wants to see if there is any legal action he can take against the show or Amazon.

Message for the screaming little Z lister, shut up, fuck off and never sing again, you seemed to enjoy your appearance on Top Gear when you were seeking more fame and the fawning of Mr Clarkson over you during the interview, you are an attention seeking little hypocrite who is way past their sell by date.

I remember my dad calling him a useless ginger bastard, when he played for spurs in the 70s. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember my dad calling him a useless ginger bastard, when he played for spurs in the 70s. 

Because he was really a gooner......and still better than any of the useless cunts currently wearing red even though he was like Bambi on ice

Guest Evil Gazebo
6 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

You seem to be well versed in all things young ....well you are a cardinal after all ...

Think  you better leave right now ...

You Cunt  of the papal order 

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Evil Gazebo said:

You seem to be well versed in all things young ....well you are a cardinal after all ...

Think  you better leave right now ...

You Cunt  of the papal order 

If you think a window licking, spittle gargling newbie like you has any fucking sway on here you are sorely mistaken. Best for the world if you find the nearest tallest building and get on the roof, put a send to all cry of help to your friends and find that you still have none, once this sinks in, go for the long drop. Call for god if you like, you won't get an answer though, she isn't listening.

Guest Evil Gazebo

Ok then..

As for me, I’ll take the TGV to Zurich and jump off the roof of Dignitas

so long as you have your head dissolved in acid by a Belgian clean up team ...

Mr Longevity 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Evil Gazebo said:

Ok then..

As for me, I’ll take the TGV to Zurich and jump off the roof of Dignitas

so long as you have your head dissolved in acid by a Belgian clean up team ...

Mr Longevity 

Fuck off withers if not frank.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cunt did Paul Allen with a professional foul when he was clean through on goal in the 1980 Cup Final.

It was said that foul was the catalyst for the introduction of the red card in such scenarios, when denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Still, the cunt played for Arsenal at that point, where such low-life behaviour is de rigeur for whatever troupe of performing quarterwits mince about for the Woolwich Nomads

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A timely and relevant nomination if it had been posted 15 years ago. 

I saw and greatly enjoyed a performance by Daniel Bedingfield at T4's Popbeach in Great Yarmouth back in 2003. I purchased his debut album the next day.

What do you think of that?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I saw and greatly enjoyed a performance by Daniel Bedingfield at T4's Popbeach in Great Yarmouth back in 2003. I purchased his debut album the next day.

I think you should never, ever speak of it again. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

After such an admission I can only surmise that shortly after the show you scuttled off to this bar on South Denes Road for a few cocktails:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwhy-TpGFHtCaO3eV3oIu

Guest Alfie Noakes
56 minutes ago, Crab said:

I can see where you get your news and what you consider as news. A bit like force fed goose for pate. 

It is about a celebrity being a cunt, the foundation of this very site. 

Perhaps you should rest, in pieces preferably.

Why doesn't this fucking Lego-headed arse-butler take that other wretched shit-fisting cottager Owen Fucking Jones on an anti-homophobia tour of downtown Tehran amongst the latter's beloved fundamentalists?

Let's see how that works out for the self-entitled cock-snorkeling bastards.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why doesn't this fucking Lego-headed arse-butler take that other wretched shit-fisting cottager Owen Fucking Jones on an anti-homophobia tour of downtown Tehran amongst the latter's beloved fundamentalists?

Let's see how that works out for the self-entitled cock-snorkeling bastards.

It's alright Rev, you're safe here, don't hold back, tell us how really feel.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A timely and relevant nomination if it had been posted 15 years ago. 

I see you have contributed fuck all worthy of note to this site recently. Top dog??? Bottom sniffer more like.

21 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

I see you have contributed fuck all worthy of note to this site recently. Top dog??? Bottom sniffer more like.

The boy Bill has never come anywhere near approaching top dog status. However, when he's on fire and producing moments of pure vintage Stickers magic, there's no one quite like him. The only man I've ever given my entire daily like allocation to in one hit. 

Bill you useless fucking tosser, pull your finger out.