CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I saw and greatly enjoyed a performance by Daniel Bedingfield at T4's Popbeach in Great Yarmouth back in 2003. I purchased his debut album the next day.

What do you think of that?

*screenshot*

You utter, mincing, arse-fondling fucking gaylord. Have a fucking word with yourself and keep such observations out of the public domain in future. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

*screenshot*

You utter, mincing, arse-fondling fucking gaylord. Have a fucking word with yourself and keep such observations out of the public domain in future. 

George Hamilton's son also made an appearance singing two original songs, and was surprisingly very good. 

Does it help if I told you that I fingered some girl behind a Biffa bin lorry afterwards?

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end.

When you're 17 and surrounded by vacuous teenage girls, you have to fit in, Pen. It was Bedingfield or bust. 

If I had followed my heart and disdained the whole affair and stuck to my New Order and Stone Roses albums, the only thing I would have ended up fingering was my own arsehole.

9 hours ago, Rev said:

Why doesn't this fucking Lego-headed arse-butler take that other wretched shit-fisting cottager Owen Fucking Jones on an anti-homophobia tour of downtown Tehran amongst the latter's beloved fundamentalists?

Let's see how that works out for the self-entitled cock-snorkeling bastards.

Couldn’t agree more old chap.They could take that other mincing sperm bank Anthony ‘cock mad’ Cotton on their alternative Grand Tour, taking in Dubai, Kuwait,Moscow, Qatar, Syria and all the other (too many to list) faggot friendly hot spots which are surely on all their bucket lists. If that doesn’t top the ratings you can call me a cunt

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When you're 17 and surrounded by vacuous teenage girls, you have to fit in, Pen. It was Bedingfield or bust. 

If I had followed my heart and disdained the whole affair and stuck to my New Order and Stone Roses albums, the only thing I would have ended up fingering was my own arsehole.

I think going to see Bedingfield you showed True Faith. We have to make sacrifices but that's The World in Motion I guess. 

I'll get me rythym stick. 

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Again

On 30/01/2019 at 21:06, DrCunt said:

After such an admission I can only surmise that shortly after the show you scuttled off to this bar on South Denes Road for a few cocktails:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwhy-TpGFHtCaO3eV3oIu

Fuck me, is this genuine?! What the fuck has happened?

There was a time when if you walked into the Quayside Tavern with so much as an ear piercing you were risking life and limb. Despite being frequented by dock workers and sailors, there wasn't anything remotely bent about it. 

Another bastion of masculinity transformed into a pink fur-upholstered den of fucking iniquity.

Utterly vile.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, is this genuine?! What the fuck has happened?

There was a time when if you walked into the Quayside Tavern with so much as an ear piercing you were risking life and limb. Despite being frequented by dock workers and sailors, there wasn't anything remotely bent about it. 

Another bastion of masculinity transformed into a pink fur-upholstered den of fucking iniquity.

Utterly vile.

I can only imagine that many of our recently arrived friends from the less well off areas of Europe, that have overrun the commode that is Great Yarmouth, include many left footers amongst their numbers, hence the need for such an establishment.

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I can only imagine that many of our recently arrived friends from the less well off areas of Europe, that have overrun the commode that is Great Yarmouth, include many left footers amongst their numbers, hence the need for such an establishment.

Who would have thought that Yarmouth would ever go cosmopolitan and continental. You've now got a genuine café culture with Portuguese sipping espressos on pavements and liberal acceptance of the LGBTQ+ counter culture.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was an absolute fucking shit hole, it'd be touted by The Guardian every week as the next fashionable staycation holiday for the discerning Home Counties gentleman.

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who would have thought that Yarmouth would ever go cosmopolitan and continental. You've now got a genuine café culture with Portuguese sipping espressos on pavements and liberal acceptance of the LGBTQ+ counter culture.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was an absolute fucking shit hole, it'd be touted by The Guardian every week as the next fashionable staycation holiday for the discerning Home Counties gentleman.

Who would have ever considered it possible to make Great Yarmouth even worse than it already was? Wonders never cease!

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Great big shithole

Yarmouth was the first English town bombed by the Germans. It was a test run. See what they say about it on shit towns I live here website. It's called "Great" because there' another even shittier but smaller Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight. This begs the Q.? How can a black hole have a smaller black hole inside it? KB you're a particle physicist. Can you explain? And by black hole I don't mean that tart you fuck once in a while. 

6 minutes ago, Crab said:

Yarmouth was the first English town bombed by the Germans. It was a test run. See what they say about it on shit towns I live here website. It's called "Great" because there' another even shittier but smaller Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight. This begs the Q.? How can a black hole have a smaller black hole inside it? KB you're a particle physicist. Can you explain? And by black hole I don't mean that tart you fuck once in a while. 

Ah So were not really friends. Now I’ve got it. You don’t like me. By fuck You’re good. You had me fooled with all your compliments and I fell for it. You’re a smart cookie, all that black hole talk and shit I don’t understand. But I think I’ve got it now. You’re Stephen Hawking aren’t you? How can I compete with you Mr half mannequin half dribbling gimp. And also how do you know my bird?

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ah So were not really friends. Now I’ve got it. You don’t like me. By fuck You’re good. You had me fooled with all your compliments and I fell for it. You’re a smart cookie, all that black hole talk and shit I don’t understand. But I think I’ve got it now. You’re Stephen Hawking aren’t you? How can I compete with you Mr half mannequin half dribbling gimp. And also how do you know my bird?

Ah So is short for Arse Hole. I get it you don't want me to play anymore. Boo hoo and pass me a tissue. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m not sure what, if anything is great about Great Yarmouth.

Yarmouth was the first English town bombed by the Germans. It was a test run. See what they say about it on shit towns I live here website. It's called "Great" because there' another even shittier but smaller Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight. This begs the Q.? How can a black hole have a smaller black hole inside it? CS you're a particle physicist. Can you explain? 

5 minutes ago, Crab said:

Yarmouth was the first English town bombed by the Germans. It was a test run. See what they say about it on shit towns I live here website. It's called "Great" because there' another even shittier but smaller Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight. This begs the Q.? How can a black hole have a smaller black hole inside it? CS you're a particle physicist. Can you explain? 

Should have just called the war off once the place had been turned into shitdust

10 minutes ago, Crab said:

Ah So is short for Arse Hole. I get it you don't want me to play anymore. Boo hoo and pass me a tissue. 

And I’m not gonna call you Ah So. We aren’t really at that stage of our friendship yet, so for now it’s Arsehole. I think that’s the proper way to proceed. Full names all round  Mr Hole.

Funny how some wooftas are happy to take all manner of things; cock, dildos, amyl nitrate, but the one thing they can't take is a fucking joke (especially when they have a shite song due out).