CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Funny how some wooftas are happy to take all manner of things; cock, dildos, amyl nitrate, but the one thing they can't take is a fucking joke (especially when they have a shite song due out).

Who the fuck are you?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 30/01/2019 at 03:33, Cardinal Sin said:

Will Young, the so called singer, who has a thin weedy little voice and absolutely fuck all talent worth selling (lucky cunt fooled a lot of people into buying his shit music though), has taken it upon himself to address the Grand Tour apparent homophobia. 

Yes Clarkson can say crass shite most if the time, but the over sensitive little snowfalke cunt is all butt hurt (surprise surprise) and frothing with internal rage about some fairly lame stereotype jokes, so much that he wants to see if there is any legal action he can take against the show or Amazon.

Message for the screaming little Z lister, shut up, fuck off and never sing again, you seemed to enjoy your appearance on Top Gear when you were seeking more fame and the fawning of Mr Clarkson over you during the interview, you are an attention seeking little hypocrite who is way past their sell by date.

Fuck me, if that is the standard for what constitutes a singer, then I'm a fucking oil sheik.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you make him sque...err...sing?  

I make sure the elastic band around his testes is sufficiantly tight enough for him to reach the high notes before he skips out on stage.

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I make sure the elastic band around his testes is sufficiantly tight enough for him to reach the high notes before he skips out on stage.

Dare I ask if you learned that from Punkape?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Sounds like he'd enjoy Will's murdering of "Light my fire", the sick bastard.

Do not allow Punkape to gather tools to make fire.  The boys loo at his public school was set alight from the friction of his last stall self musings.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do not allow Punkape to gather tools to make fire.  The boys loo at his public school was set alight from the friction of his last stall self musings.  

Sounds like he needs an elastic band round the nuts like Will. Pervert.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Sounds like he needs an elastic band round the nuts like Will. Pervert.

I think super heated piano wire and a sharp tug in opposite directions would be more effective.  

Guest David Bruce

He's a prize tit.  No doubt about it. Spends huge amounts of his free time on his hands and knees with a hopeful look on his cherubic boatrace. I'd love to stick his microphone up his arse.

11 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Funny how some wooftas are happy to take all manner of things; cock, dildos, amyl nitrate, but the one thing they can't take is a fucking joke (especially when they have a shite song due out).

You are full of it. 🦀

On 04/02/2019 at 13:08, Decimus said:

Considering his "community" consists of a dozen or so Barbary Macaques, I imagine that his idea of foreplay involves smearing his own shit on his she-ape's face.

Shuduppah ya face and get fuck out. 

Guest Mungo Spudd
On 03/02/2019 at 00:15, Wizardsleeve said:

I think super heated piano wire and a sharp tug in opposite directions would be more effective.  

I have bad tidings for you Spazardsleeve. I just spoke with your mum and she tells me that she has started recording the contents of her underwear drawer as she has suspected for some time that items are going missing. But you wouldn't know anything about that ??? Would you ??? 

If you really want to get her frillies wrapped around the honourable member, why not just pay like the rest of us ???  

Also, I wouldn't bother "borrowing" any if I were you as she has just ordered one of those jizz detecting blacklights from Amazon.

It's just not your day is it ???

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

I have bad tidings for you Spazardsleeve. I just spoke with your mum and she tells me that she has started recording the contents of her underwear drawer as she has suspected for some time that items are going missing. But you wouldn't know anything about that ??? Would you ??? 

If you really want to get her frillies wrapped around the honourable member, why not just pay like the rest of us ???  

Also, I wouldn't bother "borrowing" any if I were you as she has just ordered one of those jizz detecting blacklights from Amazon.

Oh dear inferences of incestuous desire and mention of family members, you don't want to be here long do you?

1 hour ago, Mungo Spudd said:

@Mungo Spudd, last Wednesday you were given a formal warning for a Rule 12 violation so you must be a special type of mong tuber to repeat the offence less than a week later. The good news is you will be suspended for one week so you'll now have more free time to work out as to how you can join Isacunt, who no doubt will appreciate the injection of intelligence into the site's discourse.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Mungo Spudd, last Wednesday you were given a formal warning for a Rule 12 violation so you must be a special type of mong tuber to repeat the offence less than a week later. The good news is you will be suspended for one week so you'll now have more free time to work out as to how you can join Isacunt, who no doubt will appreciate the injection of intelligence into the site's discourse.

Roasting a new potato I see.

2 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

I imagine your bedroom as well as your face would light up like Trafalgar Square at midnight on the 1st January.What a fucking mong you are,enjoy stir