CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keyadvice.com advert

camberwell gypsy

15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

This is the equity release racket where you take money based on part of the market value of your house and risk ending up losing your home if property prices take a serious dive. I have long thought that it should not be allowed.

That may have been the case when the product first appeared but these days that won't happen. Also the Equity Release provider should have a guarantee not to call on the customer's estate should there be an equity shortfall at the time of death.

Guest Mungo Spudd

Grips my shit ??? The lazy cunts at werthers "product development kitchen" . Idle shits have been in there for over 100 years and come up with 1 fucking product. Takes the biscuit!!! Hmmmm...biscuit / werthers ? I think I may have a new idea.

That cunty family who share a box of Toffiffee and then grin so hard one of them turns her head inside out. That actually happened, but they edited it out.

Any cunting advert where women dance in bizzarre situations ; Lorraine "growler" Kelly for Wayfair , all of the tenalady peepeepants ladies, and that annoying woman with cancer.

That stupid fucker who, after getting gang-raped by wildebeeste, ignored by her supposed friends, spiked with ex-lax, having chemotherapy and putting her tits in a mangle comes up smiling, thumbs up, intoning the word 'Winning!'

Dunno who the advert is for - the red mist descends and the paramedics arrive before I ever get to discover that.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you can get through this 30 seconds of hell without hitting or throwing something, then fair play to you. I now need a new remote control.

What other commercial grips your shit?

Lay off the ads. It's the trash programmes rebdering themselves into buckets of saturated fat you should be nomming. Let's start with Channel Four, Jeremy Isaacs high brow pet project when it kicked off, now dishing up such peaks of Western civilisation as Sex Clinic, Naked Attraction, Celebrity Coach Trip, Shitwreck Island, Hollyoaks with its multiple gay storylines, and other plus a spew of teen shit movies. Late evening telly on Freeview is basically Yankee low budget trash endless repeats and shouting and screaming. Endless docs about survival, eg killing wildlife, Hitler conspiracy theories and Gold and Treasure hunting. Give me the sharks anyday, or am I just being sentimental?