CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

Down Under bender, TROYE SIVAN, says people need a queer version of Rihanna after explaining he thinks he’d be more successful if he wasn’t ‘in-your-face gay’.

Quote 'Part of me wonders sometimes if I would be more commercially successful if I wasn’t gay, or not as in-your-face gay.'

Maybe the mincing little cunt hadn't considered that he'd be more commercially successful if it wasn't for the fact that his music is fuckin' shite and didn't just appeal to pre-pubescent girls and batty-boys.

And posing for pictures with, what suspiciously looks like, a cock in your mouth isn't going to help matters either.

Image result for troye sivan and jacob bixenman

58 minutes ago, cooze said:

Down Under bender, TROYE SIVAN, says people need a queer version of Rihanna after explaining he thinks he’d be more successful if he wasn’t ‘in-your-face gay’.

Quote 'Part of me wonders sometimes if I would be more commercially successful if I wasn’t gay, or not as in-your-face gay.'

Maybe the mincing little cunt hadn't considered that he'd be more commercially successful if it wasn't for the fact that his music is fuckin' shite and didn't just appeal to pre-pubescent girls and batty-boys.

And posing for pictures with, what suspiciously looks like, a cock in your mouth isn't going to help matters either.

Image result for troye sivan and jacob bixenman

For a moment there, I thought this was a nomination by resident new dickhead King Billy.

What with the capitalised title, a subject matter regarding some bender I've never heard of, and the fact that you posed this as a question, it had all his hallmarks. I don't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed that it's actually a thread penned by you, you snivelling, dog fucking idiot.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

For a moment there, I thought this was a nomination by resident new dickhead King Billy.

What with the capitalised title, a subject matter regarding some bender I've never heard of, and the fact that you posed this as a question, it had all his hallmarks. I don't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed that it's actually a thread penned by you, you snivelling, dog fucking idiot.

Feel relieved that I moved on from the bestial, but then become disappointed as I reinforce my hatred of all things canine.

11 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

How’s things, R-soles?

He is, much the same as me, in a complete state of total disbelief that he is no longer anywhere near the thickest cunt on here.

It says a lot about the new intake when in comparison r-soles appears erudite, coherent and almost human.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

He is, much the same as me, in a complete state of total disbelief that he is no longer anywhere near the thickest cunt on here.

It says a lot about the new intake when in comparison r-soles appears erudite, coherent and almost human.

Is that Carl McCoy in your avatar? 

nomad.jpg

10 hours ago, The Bishop said:

What about this James Charles cunt?

1204.jpg?width=1920&quality=85&auto=form

Is this cunt real?

It looks like an airbrushed mannequin, the creation of a lonely, paedo, art director, from a glossy style magazine, the sort that cunts with too much money buy to impress their friends when they leave them lying around their converted loft apartments in the docklands, you know , the abode that Punky would aspire to if his life wasn't a figment of his imagination.

• Like 1