CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amber Alert

Penny Farthing

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Who the fuck is this pessimistic cow who keeps issuing bad weather warnings? 

Who, Amber? She was one of the Greens until she went Red. . 

Guest judgetwi

I keep hearing on the telly and radio that “conditions are very difficult for travellers.”

GOOD! It’s about time those gyppo bastards were given some stick!

The sooner they fuck off back where they came from the better.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I keep hearing on the telly and radio that “conditions are very difficult for travellers.”

GOOD! It’s about time those gyppo bastards were given some stick!

The sooner they fuck off back where they came from the better.

Gypsys have probably roamed the UK for longer than you have, considering your family lineage only crawled out the sea and became vertebrates in the last two hundred years. 

Guest judgetwi
On 02/02/2019 at 07:55, William T.D. Stickers said:

Gypsys have probably roamed the UK for longer than you have, considering your family lineage only crawled out the sea and became vertebrates in the last two hundred years. 

Who is that snooty posh looking wanker in your avatar? To be honest I don’t give a fuck but  please accept my  patronising congratulations on such an appropriate choice.

I’m sure you know what I am talking about.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Who is that snooty posh looking wanker in your avatar? To be honest I don’t give a fuck but  please accept my  patronising congratulations on such an appropriate choice.

That's Samuel Fletcher, a UKIP councillor in Keighley who once famously opined that bisexuals and trans people were just "part time homosexuals".

He sounds right up your alley.

On 02/02/2019 at 07:55, William T.D. Stickers said:

Judge is one of the key factors that sways me toward accepting the Aquatic Ape Hypothesis when considering human evolution.

I can't imagine any of his ancient ancestors swinging on tree branches, it's far more likely that his tubby tribe evolved in a water based environment more suitable for supporting the body masses of blue whales and fat cockney wankers.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't imagine any of his ancient ancestors swinging on tree branches, it's far more likely that his tubby tribe evolved in a water based environment more suitable for supporting the body masses of blue whales and fat cockney wankers.

I can imagine some of his ancestors swinging from trees by ropes wrapped around their necks.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judge is one of the key factors that sways me toward accepting the Aquatic Ape Hypothesis when considering human evolution.

It explains his people’s love of jellied eels.

You’d only have to go as far back as the last ice age to find one of his great-great grandparents preying on live ones.

On 31/01/2019 at 14:24, The Bishop said:

She's fighting for her seat on the end of Hastings Pier. Her seat is preferred to her face or front. 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 31/01/2019 at 14:24, The Bishop said:

One armed bandit? She's the harbinger of doom.