CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Juan Guaidó

Guest Crab

We already have one of them on this site. The self proclaimed prick leader. I mean KB. Next stop Juan, the beach at Skeggie, ordering the sea to turn back. Yeah I'm the interim leader now and I'm giving everybody a last chance to play with me or I'll scream and scream and scream. 

PS That's a photo of my old man King Billy of Britain. 

downloadfile-4.jpg

2 hours ago, Crab said:

We already have one of them on this site. The self proclaimed prick leader. I mean KB. Next stop Juan, the beach at Skeggie, ordering the sea to turn back. Yeah I'm the interim leader now and I'm giving everybody a last chance to play with me or I'll scream and scream and scream. 

downloadfile-4.jpg

Are you Bonnie Langford?

2 hours ago, Crab said:

downloadfile-4.jpg

Like your missus on your wedding night☹️

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Crab said:

downloadfile-4.jpg

I’ve never heard of this Juan bloke. I was expecting one of Frank’s vids showing this cunt doing some lounge lizard crooning.

Is it possible that you could provide some information as to why this bloke is a cunt?

Or are you just another one of Lady P’s hopeless multi-ids?

Bear in mind that I once owned a Hornby Canadian Pacific railway set before you reply My Lady.

I had the misfortune of listening to that nasal talking communist cunt red Ken extoling the virtues of the late Chavez and the incumbent goon Maduro, sweeping under the carpet the fact they have lined their own pockets whilst the ordinary wanker starves.

The Yanks are coming in their pants as they think of the oil that is coming their way after the civil war is over, that's when they commence it with the help of the stooge in the OP. 

What a fucked up world this is.

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah you got me

Listen, K-Billy sounds of the seventies. You seem keen to do well here, so I'll let you in on a little secret, the best way to advance yourself round here is to blatantly kiss the arse of an established heavy hitter. 

Send 3 or 4 likes a day in my direction and I'll have you climbing that leaderboard ladder in no time. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve never heard of this Juan bloke. I was expecting one of Frank’s vids showing this cunt doing some lounge lizard crooning.

Is it possible that you could provide some information as to why this bloke is a cunt?

Or are you just another one of Lady P’s hopeless multi-ids?

Bear in mind that I once owned a Hornby Canadian Pacific railway set before you reply My Lady.

So, Punkers was married to a horny Canadian railway worker. 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, The Beast said:

I had the misfortune of listening to that nasal talking communist cunt red Ken extoling the virtues of the late Chavez and the incumbent goon Maduro, sweeping under the carpet the fact they have lined their own pockets whilst the ordinary wanker starves.

The Yanks are coming in their pants as they think of the oil that is coming their way after the civil war is over, that's when they commence it with the help of the stooge in the OP. 

Saw the old Bolshevist bastard on the telly last night getting his useless arse kicked by the Brillo Pad. The cunt was totally destroyed and all he could say was “well the Venezuelan ambassador told me.......” Clueless fucking wanker.

I’ve never liked Brillo but he’s the last professional journalist at the BBC. The rest of them are just Establishment arsecrawlers spewing out ruling class propaganda. Fuck the lot of them.

12 hours ago, Crab said:

downloadfile-4.jpg

At least Juan Guaidó, as president of the National Assembly has some sort of legitimacy. Interesting to note that like Maduro he's appealing to nationalistic pride, holding the Venezuelan flag in one hand and an image of Simón Bolívar "El Libertador" in the other.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen, K-Billy sounds of the seventies. You seem keen to do well here, so I'll let you in on a little secret, the best way to advance yourself round here is to blatantly kiss the arse of an established heavy hitter. 

Send 3 or 4 likes a day in my direction and I'll have you climbing that leaderboard ladder in no time. 

Sorry I misread you first time around and thought I can’t kiss the arse of a heavy shitter, established or no. So apologies again and just to let you know, it would be an honour and a never dreamed of privelege to feast on your ample buttocks, as requested sir. Who said dreams never come true?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for suggestions of leaderboard manipulation @Mrs Roops

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

You and Ken are on same page. But his main point was right. Fuck off Yanks it's not yours and it's not your right. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

At least Juan Guaidó, as president of the National Assembly has some sort of legitimacy. Interesting to note that like Maduro he's appealing to nationalistic pride, holding the Venezuelan flag in one hand and an image of Simón Bolívar "El Libertador" in the other.

That cakehole is very spitting image of dear old Ed Milliband. One can carnivore one can't carnivore. 

Guest Mungo Spudd

The Venezuelan situation is a lot like Ukraine. Some prick usurps power and we try to stand 4 square behind them because in our manipulated little minds the usurper is marginally less of a prick than the incumbent.     Now imagine that Jeremy Corbyn declares to the world that he has assumed leadership of the UK because Mrs May is soooooo fucking clueless. The majority of world leaders agree that May is indeed a hapless twat and recognize Corbyn as our new leader.      Does that mean that he is ??????????????

Apologies for injecting some intelligence into your website.

1 minute ago, Mungo Spudd said:

The Venezuelan situation is a lot like Ukraine. Some prick usurps power and we try to stand 4 square behind them because in our manipulated little minds the usurper is marginally less of a prick than the incumbent.     Now imagine that Jeremy Corbyn declares to the world that he has assumed leadership of the UK because Mrs May is soooooo fucking clueless. The majority of world leaders agree that May is indeed a hapless twat and recognize Corbyn as our new leader.      Does that mean that he is ??????????????

Apologies for injecting some intelligence into your website.

Mungo it makes a change from 13.5% spunk 86.5% alchoholic vitriol. I'ce always thought they brought down the Baljans and Yugoslavia to get their hands on property development along the super valuable Adriatic coastline - fuck the millions that perished and suffering in internecine civil war. That's alk fucking whitewash. Anybody with a smartphone now can see through these cunts - and they still carry on the cunts. 

14 hours ago, Crab said:

downloadfile-4.jpg

Who the fuck are you? 

Guest Mungo Spudd
21 minutes ago, Crab said:

Mungo it makes a change from 13.5% spunk 86.5% alchoholic vitriol. I'ce always thought they brought down the Baljans and Yugoslavia to get their hands on property development along the super valuable Adriatic coastline - fuck the millions that perished and suffering in internecine civil war. That's alk fucking whitewash. Anybody with a smartphone now can see through these cunts - and they still carry on the cunts. 

Adriatic would have to be an incredibly long game requiring massive infrastructure projects to realise the value of the coastline. I don't think most of the fuckers can think further ahead than next wednesday.   Think on this.....can anybody name me a Hollywood film in which a joo was a badguy ???? The only correct response would be "The Passion of the Christ" and I would say , how did that work out for Mel Gibson's career  ?????