CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Juan Guaidó

Guest Crab

7 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

The Venezuelan situation is a lot like Ukraine. Some prick usurps power and we try to stand 4 square behind them because in our manipulated little minds the usurper is marginally less of a prick than the incumbent.     Now imagine that Jeremy Corbyn declares to the world that he has assumed leadership of the UK because Mrs May is soooooo fucking clueless. The majority of world leaders agree that May is indeed a hapless twat and recognize Corbyn as our new leader.      Does that mean that he is ??????????????

Apologies for injecting some intelligence into your website.

The Ukraine situation is historically a lot more complex than the issues facing Venezuela. I'll try and keep this simple but under the Venezuelan constitution the democratically elected National Assembly can, under certain circumstances, take executive control. Chavez (the previous President) foresaw this eventuality by altering the Constituent National Assembly (which is different body to the National Assembly) in that its' electoral college and candidates were mainly made up with government appointees. The rival Constituent Assembly conferred upon itself supreme power but that does not overrule the constitution. 

As for your wholly unintelligent comment about manipulated little minds standing 4 square  behind a usurper, I'll quote a recent leader comment in The Economist, "And as world leaders pile in for Mr Maduro or against him, they are battling over an important idea which has lately fallen out of favour: that when a leader pillages his state, oppresses his people and subverts the rule of law, it is everybody's business."

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Ukraine situation is historically a lot more complex than the issues facing Venezuela. I'll try and keep this simple but under the Venezuelan constitution the democratically elected National Assembly can, under certain circumstances, take executive control. Chavez (the previous President) foresaw this eventuality by altering the Constituent National Assembly (which is different to the National Assembly) in that it's electoral college and candidates were mainly made up with government appointees. The rival Constituent Assembly conferred on itself supreme power but that does not overrule the constitution. 

As for your wholly unintelligent comment about manipulated little minds standing 4 square  behind a usurper, I'll quote a recent leader comment in The Economist, "And as world leaders pile in for Mr Maduro or against him, they are battling over an important idea which has lately fallen out of favour: that when a leader pillages his state, oppresses his people and subverts the rule of law, it is everybody's business."

You'll have to make it a lot simpler than that for the recent influx of wankers, for which I hold you fully to blame.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Ukraine situation is historically a lot more complex than the issues facing Venezuela. I'll try and keep this simple but under the Venezuelan constitution the democratically elected National Assembly can, under certain circumstances, take executive control. Chavez (the previous President) foresaw this eventuality by altering the Constituent National Assembly (which is different to the National Assembly) in that it's electoral college and candidates were mainly made up with government appointees. The rival Constituent Assembly conferred on itself supreme power but that does not overrule the constitution. 

Russia + China v. USA and the usual illegal war suspects. You do the maths. 

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve never heard of this Juan bloke. I was expecting one of Frank’s vids showing this cunt doing some lounge lizard crooning.

Is it possible that you could provide some information as to why this bloke is a cunt?

Or are you just another one of Lady P’s hopeless multi-ids?

Bear in mind that I once owned a Hornby Canadian Pacific railway set before you reply My Lady.

There is a lot of things you haven't heard of. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen, K-Billy sounds of the seventies. You seem keen to do well here, so I'll let you in on a little secret, the best way to advance yourself round here is to blatantly kiss the arse of an established heavy hitter. 

Send 3 or 4 likes a day in my direction and I'll have you climbing that leaderboard ladder in no time. 

Can I get an arse kiss too? 

Guest Mungo Spudd
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can't think of any world leader who doesn't , to some extent , pillage , subvert , and oppress.   So who the fuck do we think we are to decide which ones we support and which ones we oppose. Our role should be simple.   If we see two kids in the playground fighting we should try to break it up. But we never ever do. We pick a favourite , slip him a knuckleduster and start cheering for him while trying to get a sly kick or two into the head of our new enemy.  That , in a nutshell, is why nobody likes us.   Nobody likes you, because you are a pompous cock.

And finally, I don't believe you're an real woman.

PRESIDENTIAL PRESS RELEASE

"As I start my second week in office as President of Venezuela I can report good progress has been made with the full support of our friends in the CIA... eh, USA and MI6... eh, the UK... and likewise round the world. King Billy of the British Camping and Travellers Association will, true to his heritage, be making a state visit next week in his donkey and cart. I suggest we all get out on the streets again to welcome him. 

His Excellency Juan I

PS leave the rocks and fire bombs at home for a change Billy is our friend. 

_20190201_162849.JPG

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll have to make it a lot simpler than that for the recent influx of wankers, for which I hold you fully to blame.

Not sure why, whilst we can do the due diligence, we can't insist on applicants to submit brain scans, psychometric and intelligence tests. That said, every new intake is derided, some remain at the bottom of the forum food chain, some evolve into big beasts, most settle in between.

2 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

I can't think of any world leader who doesn't , to some extent , pillage , subvert , and oppress.   So who the fuck do we think we are to decide which ones we support and which ones we oppose. Our role should be simple.   If we see two kids in the playground fighting we should try to break it up. But we never ever do. We pick a favourite , slip him a knuckleduster and start cheering for him while trying to get a sly kick or two into the head of our new enemy.  That , in a nutshell, is why nobody likes us.   Nobody likes you, because you are a pompous cock.

And finally, I don't believe you're an real woman.

Nothing more pompous than a newby apologising for "injecting some intelligence into the website". This from a punter who not only hasn't fathomed how to get into a competitor bitch & moan site but also admitted difficulty in uploading an avatar, a fairly simple and intuitive process. I'm not sure you've yet understood The Corner's vibe either.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Like your missus on your wedding night☹️

👀

"As I start my second week in office as President of Venezuela I can report good progress has been made with the full support of our friends in the CIA... eh, USA and MI6... eh, the UK... and likewise round the world. King Billy of the British Camping and Travellers Association will, true to his heritage, be making a state visit next week in his donkey and cart. I suggest we all get out on the streets again to welcome him. 

His Excellency Juan I

1 minute ago, Crab said:

👀

His Excellency Juan I

It wasn't necessary for you to post this shit the first time around, and I can 100% assure you that no one here was clamouring for an encore.

Take your bow, exit stage left and cut your own throat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crab said:

👀

His Excellency Juan I

As you start your second week at fuckin Butlins more like. You’ve turned your ‘chalet’ into a brass house and your bitch, sorry missus  is working flat out to try and earn your national express fares back to shitsville. Luckily the annual Jamaican single fathers volleyball team arrived yesterday, all four coaches of horny dark meat. So thank fuck for hard working women. Living the dream baby.

1 hour ago, Crab said:

👀

His Excellency Juan I

It really took you 19 hours to write this. Excellent work

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As you start your second week at fuckin Butlins more like. You’ve turned your ‘chalet’ into a brass house and your bitch, sorry missus  is working flat out to try and earn your national express fares back to shitsville. Luckily the annual Jamaican single fathers volleyball team arrived yesterday, all four coaches of horny dark meat. So thank fuck for hard working women. Living the dream baby.

So you've been to Skeggie? 

20 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Post something witty or funny, or fuck off.

I suspect your lack of intelligence makes you impervious to criticism.

Get a cop of these House of Lords salaries SouthernCunt. That's in pounds matey. 

Leader of the House of Lords, Lord Privy Seal 102,530 101,038

• Minister of State 80,056 78,891

• Parliamentary Secretary

• Parliamentary Under Secretary of State 69,725 68,710

• Advocate General for Scotland 93,110 91,755

• Lords Chief Whip 80,056 78,891

• Lords Deputy Chief Whip 69,725 68,710

• Lord / Baroness in Waiting 64,475 63,537

I hope you find that intelligent and conforting.