CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brussels Broadcasting Corporation

and

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As long as they take that whiney voiced gobshite Jeremy Vine with them they can locate to the Ross Ice Shelf as far as I'm fucking concerned. 

He's got a TV show as well now. Howz he juggled that? He'll be skiing with the MPs at Klosters as well in a few days time. Brexit won't solve the shit state of this sad country. 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Give it up Judgie, you'll never get into punkers golf club

Don’t need to. I’m quite capable of dreaming up my own imaginary golf club. In fact I was down there this afternoon having a good chat with my posh customers. (Yeah that’s right, I own the fucking place)

Fucking cold innit? I’m thinking of going on holiday next week, somewhere hot. Where do posh rich cunts go at this time of year?

I’ll ask Frank. He’s another lonely, saddo twat pretending to be rich in the hope that some dumb cunt will be impressed.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t need to. I’m quite capable of dreaming up my own imaginary golf club. In fact I was down there this afternoon having a good chat with my posh customers. (Yeah that’s right, I own the fucking place)

Fucking cold innit? I’m thinking of going on holiday next week, somewhere hot. Where do posh rich cunts go at this time of year?

I’ll ask Frank. He’s another lonely, saddo twat pretending to be rich in the hope that some dumb cunt will be impressed.

The only slightly impressive thing about Frank is that he can support himself on those spindly little legs.

Just watched some fucking shit cunt kraut government minister on bbc news talking about brexit and how” we “need to solve the Irish border ‘problem’. The fucking bratwurst faced square jawed stormtrooper said that she accepts that ‘if’ we leave we will have to find a solution to this issue. She had just previously been asked if the eu was going to renegotiate with our PM. Absolutely no she said. So there you have it. These fucking rats are determined to put up every obstacle to brexit, in the hope that our Quisling mp’s will stop it, on the pathetic grounds that they can’t deliver a brexit that’s good for jobs, good for this, good for that and all that blah blah blah shite. Katarina Barley was her name. Third Reich justice minister. So all she does all day is organise the firing squads and make sure the zyklon b tanks are full. Nice work if you can get it. Anyway I’m late for work now.                                                   Arbeit macht frei

On 02/02/2019 at 03:04, judgetwi said:

It's an excuse to fuck off to Thailand for a sex holiday. 30 degrees and all the sex you can buy. 

On 02/02/2019 at 09:45, King Billy said:

Just watched some fucking shit cunt kraut government minister on bbc news talking about brexit and how” we “need to solve the Irish border ‘problem’. The fucking bratwurst faced square jawed stormtrooper said that she accepts that ‘if’ we leave we will have to find a solution to this issue. She had just previously been asked if the eu was going to renegotiate with our PM. Absolutely no she said. So there you have it. These fucking rats are determined to put up every obstacle to brexit, in the hope that our Quisling mp’s will stop it, on the pathetic grounds that they can’t deliver a brexit that’s good for jobs, good for this, good for that and all that blah blah blah shite. Katarina Barley was her name. Third Reich justice minister. So all she does all day is organise the firing squads and make sure the zyklon b tanks are full. Nice work if you can get it. Anyway I’m late for work now.                                                   Arbeit macht frei

NISSAN DECOUPLES AT SUNDERLAND STRICTLY COME NO INVESTMENT ON ICE. 

Guest Randy Lahey
On 01/02/2019 at 08:08, The Bishop said:

It would not be so bad if the BBC were to report the real situation across the EU with honesty. Pretty well much of what we are seeing here in the UK .. over stressed health and social services, unemployment, homeless people on the streets, is occuring throughout The original EU contries. France, Germany, Belgium, Holland etc. The "Yellow Jacket" protests are much more widespread and not just in France and the protest are not just about the cost of fuel but are about the situation in general. A large percentage of people are also fed up with uncontrolled immigration (especially immigration from Islamic countries and Central Africa), a larger proportion than the media would have us believe are fed up with what the EU has become. Also contrary to what the media would have us believe most other EU countries are far more racist and have far more hard right nutcases than the UK does.

“Naga Munchetty” utter cunt. Where is cancer when you need it?

Guest Randy Lahey
On 02/02/2019 at 09:53, King Billy said:

And to make things even worse  Naga fucking Munchanyone sat there grinning like a front row spectator at a fuckin Khasim Khuram live show down the coop.Fucking BBC shit cunts

Naga Munchetty. Thick as fuck! Its actually a bloke. So it ticks all boxes. Where is AIDS or cancer when you need it? Fucking greasy whore.

On 02/02/2019 at 03:04, judgetwi said:

Frank will probably sipping Darjeeling with Lord Lucan in the gentleman's club in a small village in Tanganyika. 

1 hour ago, Randy Lahey said:

“Naga Munchetty” utter cunt. Where is cancer when you need it?

1 hour ago, Randy Lahey said:

Naga Munchetty. Thick as fuck! Its actually a bloke. So it ticks all boxes. Where is AIDS or cancer when you need it? Fucking greasy whore.

Ms Munchetty is female, married and prior to anchoring news programmes, was a competent financial journalist. You've mentioned her disparagingly on another thread (which has been deleted) so I suspect you have another agenda.

I usually give newbies a bit of leeway with a warning if rules are transgressed but in view of a Rule 12 infraction elsewhere and your initial behaviour I'm suspending the account for 48 hours. I suggest you read the rules before uploading posts again.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ms Munchetty is female, married and prior to anchoring news programmes, was a competent financial journalist. You've mentioned her disparagingly on another thread (which has been deleted) so I suspect you have another agenda.

I usually give newbies a bit of leeway with a warning if rules are transgressed but in view of a Rule 12 infraction elsewhere and your initial behaviour I'm suspending the account for 48 hours. I suggest you read the rules before uploading posts again.

Naga Mingetty is a very decent golfer 🏌️♀️ 

18 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

That Sheila Borrott looks to be a bit of "all right".

TELEMMGLPICT000187492509-xxlarge_trans_N

Independent fee paying girls school then Oxbridge. Privileged white middle class bitch. Probably does anal. Suit you being a Bishop. 

• 2 weeks later...