CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Khasim Khuram cunt

Earl of Punkape

A burglar who had sex with a corpse after breaking into a funeral parlour has been jailed for six years.

Kasim Khuram, 23, had sex with a woman's body after lifting the lids of coffins at the Co-Operative undertakers in Walsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, on 11 November.

Khuram disturbed nine coffins during a drug-induced psychosis.

Sentencing at Birmingham Crown Court, Judge Melbourne Inman QC said the crimes "offend all human sensitivity". 

"I am not aware of - and nor have I been able to find - any similar case. It would be difficult to think of a greater depravation of the dignity of the dead," he said. 

Perhaps a deportation order might be in order for this specimen upon release....

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A burglar who had sex with a corpse after breaking into a funeral parlour has been jailed for six years.

Kasim Khuram, 23, had sex with a woman's body after lifting the lids of coffins at the Co-Operative undertakers in Walsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, on 11 November.

Khuram disturbed nine coffins during a drug-induced psychosis.

Sentencing at Birmingham Crown Court, Judge Melbourne Inman QC said the crimes "offend all human sensitivity". 

"I am not aware of - and nor have I been able to find - any similar case. It would be difficult to think of a greater depravation of the dignity of the dead," he said. 

Perhaps a deportation order might be in order for this specimen upon release....

Fuckin just shows you have to keep up with the law. I didn’t even know they’d made that illegal. One day your out enjoying yourself,  next your banged up on a legal technicality

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Wouldn’t it be kindest to get this King Billy taken to the vet and put down? 

Your kindness knows no bounds I’ve got pet insurance so you won’t have to pay. Just don’t take me to the Co-Op funeral parlour afterwards. Anyway how are you? Are you still working up in Birmingham?