CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feral right wingers championing causes everyone agrees with anyway to feel like good people

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

It must be tough being white and one of society’s most poorly behaved knuckle draggers, such as a football hooligan, EDL member, or generally unemployable and unlikable idiot.

But if you are prone to acting like a complete cunt on a daily basis, without any redeeming qualities, how do you make yourself feel like a worthwhile and upstanding individual?

Here’s how!

Rabidly shout about how you hate things everyone else hates too, but do it in a louder, more persistent and moronic fashion.

Potentially good low hanging fruit for this is peadaphiles.

Alternatively, if this is too challenging because you’re not sure what everyone else hates, just shout about how you support things everyone else supports.

Just remember again to make sure you’re doing it louder, prouder and lacking more nuance  than everyone else, to make you super feel special. 

Great ideas for this include remembering those who died in World War II.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It must be tough being white and one of society’s most poorly behaved knuckle draggers, such as a football hooligan, EDL member, or generally unemployable and unlikable idiot.

But if you are prone to acting like a complete cunt on a daily basis, without any redeeming qualities, how do you make yourself feel like a worthwhile and upstanding individual?

Here’s how!

Rabidly shout about how you hate things everyone else hates too, but do it in a louder, more persistent and moronic fashion.

Alternatively, if this is too challenging because you’re not sure what everyone else hates, just shout about how you support things everyone else supports.

Just remember again to make sure you’re doing it louder, prouder and lacking more nuance  than everyone else, to make you super feel special. 

Take your SJW virtue signalling and disappear back up your own arse you muppet.

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Similar to this is what I like to call the "Help for Heroes Cunt".

The sort of Doc Marten wearing wanker who constantly refers to "Our Boys" and supports bringing back national service.

In days gone by, he could be found in Wootton Basset, saluting any cunt in camouflage and asking to shake their hand. As soon as the Union flag draped coffins passed him by, eye contact would be desperately made with the closest TV camera crew. Thus ensuring that the entire nation could see and hear how much he loved his country by sniffing like a pant stealing pervert, he cemented his place in British history as one of the biggest fucking cunts to ever draw breath.

24 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

"WHAT DO WE HATE?"

"PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SPELL PAEDOPHILE!"

"WHEN DO WE HATE THEM?"

"ALL THE FUCKING TIME!"

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Take your SJW virtue signalling and disappear back up your own arse you muppet.

I can imagine you of all people feel personally attacked by my nomination.

What you’re saying is total and utter projection. It is the right who virtue signal by pretending they are morally superior by appropriating these concepts. 

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Similar to this is what I like to call the "Help for Heroes Cunt".

The sort of Doc Marten wearing wanker who constantly refers to "Our Boys" and supports bringing back national service.

In days gone by, he could be found in Wootton Basset, saluting any cunt in camouflage and asking to shake their hand. As soon as the Union flag draped coffins passed him by, eye contact would be desperately made with the closest TV camera crew. Thus ensuring that the entire nation could see and hear how much he loved his country by sniffing like a pant stealing pervert, he cemented his place in British history as one of the biggest fucking cunts to ever draw breath.

The kind of cunt who loves the troops so much, but strangely never enlisted himself.

Guest Bill Stickers

Another HOT nomination, as decided by the algorithmic powers that be, brought to you by Big Dick Bill.

Making the forum’s crypto-fascists run for the hills crying ‘snowflake’ since 2015.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I can imagine you of all people feel personally attacked by my nomination.

What you’re saying is total and utter projection. It is the right who virtue signal by pretending they are morally superior by appropriating these concepts. 

For the record,I've never been a member of the EDL, BNP or even UKIP for that matter.

I take issue with your idiotic attempt at taking the moral high ground. You don't have any here. You attempt to smear anyone who calls out the Muslim community on their rapist brethren as a racist. Picture for one moment that it had been white men raping Muslim girls. The likes of Tell MAMA would be on the wires calling for a fucking Jihad against the entire Khuffar population regardless of guilt.

When Imams begin publicly issuing fatwas in the Masjids against the mass rape of non Muslim girls then I'll reevaluate my position.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Picture for one moment that it had been white men raping Muslim girls. The likes of Tell MAMA would be on the wires calling for a fucking Jihad against the entire Khuffar population regardless of guilt.

White people do rape girls. It doesn’t mean I think all white people rape girls.

Same applies for brown people.

Sorry for my logically consistent viewpoint.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

For the record,I've never been a member of the EDL, BNP or even UKIP for that matter.

Doesn’t mean you’re not a thick as fuck alt right retard who latches onto vigilante Peado hunting and Help our Heroes to make you feel like you’re not a hateful, badly behaved scumbag. 

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

White people do rape girls. It doesn’t mean I think all white people rape girls.

Same applies for brown people.

Sorry for my logically consistent viewpoint.

But how many white perpetrators of sexual violence believe their religious affiliation empowers them to commit their crimes?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

But how many white perpetrators of sexual violence believe their religious affiliation empowers them to commit their crimes?

I wonder how many white men over the course of history have felt they could rape someone of another colour merely on account of their race?

Have you considered maybe there’s scum bag rapists in every part of society and your obsession with Muslim rapists is because you’re just a xenophobic wanker? 

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The kind of cunt who loves the troops so much, but strangely never enlisted himself.

He didn't enlist because he has one, some or all.of the following "Flat feet, dodgy knees, poor eyesight, nervous breakdown" but he will say "I wanted to join up but they didn't want me". 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Doesn’t mean you’re not a thick as fuck alt right retard who latches onto vigilante Peado hunting and Help our Heroes to make you feel like you’re not a hateful, badly behaved scumbag. 

I class myself a classical Liberal. Which means I speak my mind based on the facts before me. You can't even form a coherent rebuttal to the facts I've laid before you. You just spout the same old ANTIFA bollocks in an attempt to shut down criticism of your rapist friends. Fuck off and find some facts to contribute, if you can't just fuck off and kill yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I class myself a classical Liberal. Which means I speak my mind based on the facts before me. You can't even form a coherent rebuttal to the facts I've laid before you. You just spout the same old ANTIFA bollocks in an attempt to shut down criticism of your rapist friends. Fuck off and find some facts to contribute, if you can't just fuck off and kill yourself.

Antifa are fucking retards. I’m an atheist. Islam is a load of shit.

However, the Overton window on this site has shifted so far right that if I’m not declaring allah is a nonce and all brown people want to rape, I’m apparently radical left and a peado sympathiser.

EXACTLY what my nomination set out to highlight.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I wonder how many white men over the course of history have felt they could rape someone of another colour merely on account of their race?

Have you considered maybe there’s scum bag rapists in every part of society and your obsession with Muslim rapists is because you’re just a xenophobic wanker? 

Not for one moment. I'm the grandson of immigrants you fucking gobshite and we are talking about here and now, not the middle ages which where the Islamic faith belongs.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not something I'd boast about, personally...

cyril-smith-with-fellow-homosexual-jerem

I had the likes of Lloyd George and Palmerston in mind but trust you to go dredging in the sewers.

28 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Antifa are fucking retards. I’m an atheist. Islam is a load of shit.

However, the Overton window on this site has shifted so far right that if I’m not declaring allah is a nonce and all brown people want to rape, I’m apparently radical left and a peado sympathiser.

EXACTLY what my nomination set out to highlight.

Have you truly searched your conscience or are you virtue signalling again?