CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Box ticking cunts on panel shows

Guest Khiwa

I couldn't give a monkey's where you're from, if you're Arthur or Martha, or if you've got any bodily parts missing.

Be there because you have something funny and relevant to say, and not just because the channel hasn't filled its quota of disabled, ethnic bottom botherering/rug munching so-called "minorities".

Ps I know we're being brainwashed not to offend, but if someone doesn't piss themselves laughing at your jokes, they're probably not predjudiced, you're just an unfunny cunt.

Sue+Perkins+Susan+Calman+Women+Film+TV+Awards+KU7I78XJA4ul.jpg

8 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I couldn't give a monkey's where you're from, if you're Arthur or Martha, or if you've got any bodily parts missing.

Be there because you have something funny and relevant to say, and not just because the channel hasn't filled its quota of disabled, ethnic bottom botherering/rug munching so-called "minorities".

Ps I know we're being brainwashed not to offend, but if someone doesn't piss themselves laughing at your jokes, they're probably not predjudiced, you're just an unfunny cunt.

Has the one on the right dressed in the one on the lefts clothes? 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Has the one on the right dressed in the one on the lefts clothes? 

Very probably. And I suspect the one on the left is holding the one on the right's pelvic floor, which fell out when she farted and dropped down her baggy trouser leg.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Has this any relevance to Caitlyn Jenners appearance on Through the Keyhole. I don't even think Kasim Khuram would shag it and to be totally honest I think I would prefer to get a blowie from Gemma Collins. 

Are you sure about that?  If light can't escape the pull of a black hole, you believe you have a chance with that gob?  

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I bet ding the stud would be able to get them both back on solids....

Can you imagine being a woman on a first date with Ding?

You're already on your guard when you notice a Fred Dibnah lookalike sipping a pint of Tetleys at the bar, sack cloth trousers around his ankles whilst his arsehole is being tongued by a pack of disreputable ferrets. The final indignity comes when after being promised a two-for-one extravaganza at Pizza Express, you wake up semi-conscious on a dirty mattress in a burnt out caravan in Filey, legs tucked behind your ears with his fat, toothless face gurning between your knees.

• Like 4

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're already on your guard when you notice a Fred Dibnah lookalike sipping a pint of Tetleys at the bar, sack cloth trousers around his ankles whilst his arsehole is being tongued by a pack of disreputable ferrets. The final indignity comes when after being promised a two-for-one extravaganza at Pizza Express, you wake up semi-conscious on a dirty mattress in a burnt out caravan in Filey, legs tucked behind your ears with his fat, toothless face gurning between your legs.

Remarkable imagery!  

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're already on your guard when you notice a Fred Dibnah lookalike sipping a pint of Tetleys at the bar, sack cloth trousers around his ankles whilst his arsehole is being tongued by a pack of disreputable ferrets. The final indignity comes when after being promised a two-for-one extravaganza at Pizza Express, you wake up semi-conscious on a dirty mattress in a burnt out caravan in Filey, legs tucked behind your ears with his fat, toothless face gurning between your legs.

Fucking class. Even better than your 'windswept Heathcliff' comment from last year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're already on your guard when you notice a Fred Dibnah lookalike sipping a pint of Tetleys at the bar, sack cloth trousers around his ankles whilst his arsehole is being tongued by a pack of disreputable ferrets. The final indignity comes when after being promised a two-for-one extravaganza at Pizza Express, you wake up semi-conscious on a dirty mattress in a burnt out caravan in Filey, legs tucked behind your ears with his fat, toothless face gurning between your knees.

Burnt out caravan? There was fuck all wrong with that caravan when I flogged it to him. I told him not to use the gas stove. 

It’s fucking everywhere. Tonight on BBC2 we have a black celebrity wheelie going around Africa. The trailer has him swimming in the sea, flailing his withered legs behind him like a Portuguese Man O’ War. I wonder what exactly he might bring to the well worn subject, except the revelation that Kilimanjaro isn’t wheelchair friendly.

Fuck the fuck off with this transparent boxtickery. 

28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tonight on BBC2 we have a black celebrity wheelie going around Africa. The trailer has him swimming in the sea, flailing his withered legs behind him like a Portuguese Man O’ War. I wonder what exactly he might bring to the well worn subject, except the revelation that Kilimanjaro isn’t wheelchair friendly.

He's an aggressive little cunt. A militant fucking disgrace

On the one hand, he's quite happy to hog centre stage in his wheelchair as part of the Beebs introduction credits for appalling BBC3 comedies. On the other, he stamped his tiny atrophied feet when Antony Costa had to help drag him up a mountain as part of some no mark 'sleb charity fundraiser. 

In short, he'll milk his spastic legs and black skin when it suits him, but when it doesn't, he'll scream racism and disability discrimination.

Darkie Davros cunt.

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Simply fucking awful. Then you see that the author is Chitra Ramaswamy, and her Twitter handle is @Chitgrrl, and it all starts to make sense.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Simply fucking awful. Then you see that the author is Chitra Ramaswamy, and her Twitter handle is @Chitgrrl, and it all starts to make sense.

Never mind all that shit CB, I'm pitching a new film idea at Cannes this year; "FGM, the Gillette Years". Sponsorship, directors cut, toy franchise etc.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

British Empire eh?  Bunch of slave trading fucking bastards. Good old Ade Adipitan MBE. That's E for Empire. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Lezzas are known for their haemorrhoids but that fucker Sue Perkins is holding is fuckin staggering