CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ugandan Witchcraft.

Guest 'eavensabove

23 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I got a Lynx ugandan witchcraft body spray and shower gel set for christmas 👊

And even that didn't make you attractive to young sex starved women. Elite Singles for you. For engaging conversations. (Whaaat?) and a "shot" at finding the "one". (Get the fuck out of it) Posh Grindr. 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Crab said:

And even that didn't make you attractive to young sex starved women. Elite Singles for you. For engaging conversations. (Whaaat?) and a "shot" at finding the "one". (Get the fuck out of it) Posh Grindr. 

Excuse me are you implying i'm a bumder? My arsehole's for shitting only thank you very much.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Somehow you're all looking the other way. Make the report, matron. Boys going out for a quick 'burn' and exiting the greenhouse with strapping problems under their dungarees. It's all in the realns of evil - witchcraft the manifestation of it and poor kids the sacrificials.

51 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Somehow you're all looking the other way. Make the report, matron. Boys going out for a quick 'burn' and exiting the greenhouse with strapping problems under their dungarees. It's all in the realns of evil - witchcraft the manifestation of it and poor kids the sacrificials.

Name and number to the governor. 

4721, Archer, sir.

On 03/02/2019 at 18:40, camberwell gypsy said:

As well as a black pointy hat, black cat, a broomstick, a big black cauldron and two children called Hansel and Gretel in a cage being fattened up.

Chief Inspector Matthew Hopkins told the press "She will be put to the test tomorrow by the river" he said in a Vincent Price type voice, touched the brim of his big black hat and rode off on a big black horse. 

The Devils mark....

Image result for witchfinder general

• 6 months later...