CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jordan Prickford

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

Everton goalie. So, automatically a cunt . But given that his job is to stop the ball going in the net , why is he so enraged with his defenders every time he has to make a save ? Calm down you angry little cunt. 

Guest judgetwi

Overrated cunt, only known because he is the favourite of football’s number one overrated cunt Gareth Palace wanker ,FA arselicker, I love pizza, media darling poof Southgate.

Slimy bearded, waistcoated , media fucking cocksucker who will soon be found out, trust me.

Not in the same slimeball class as Gary Taxdodger but he’s on his way up there.

On 04/02/2019 at 01:43, judgetwi said:

Overrated cunt, only known because he is the favourite of football’s number one overrated cunt Gareth Palace wanker ,FA arselicker, I love pizza, media darling poof Southgate.

Slimy bearded, waistcoated , media fucking cocksucker who will soon be found out, trust me.

Not in the same slimeball class as Gary Taxdodger but he’s on his way up there.

You love a bit of Brexit, but you'd have no problem in surrendering your country to become the 51st state of the USA.

You disgustingly fat, Quisling cunt.

"Oh dear. I’m afraid i’ve been following NFL for 30 odd years so I must be a fat cunt. Once you understand what the cunts on the field are trying to do it is a fascinating game. However that takes time and patience when you haven’t been brought up with it. Why would you bother?
People like to compare it with Rugby which is pointless…..2 very different games. You can’t compare a Rugby tackle with a “hit” , the degree of impact and violence is far greater. Also you don’t have “blocking” in Rugby. Imagine you are chasing the cunt with the ball and , out of nowhere , some big fucker smashes the shit out of you. Believe me, there’s a reason they wear those pads and helmets.
In addition it’s almost impossible to cheat ( unless you are the Patriots) and because of the salary cap and the draft system very difficult for one team to dominate ( again unless you are the fucking Patriots)
Anyway, I won’t try and sell it any further but I do think there will be a franchise in London. The new Spurs stadium has been specifically designed to cater for NFL. If you go to one of the Wembley games you will be surprised by the number of young families, the lack of bad language and the scarcity of police. They also allow you to take alcohol into the seats. It’s nothing like going to football, trust me.
The episodic nature of the game makes it ideal for TV advertising and the limited attention span of the young these days. Yes, it will sell out…..there are only 8 home games for fucks sake! It will also fill a morning time slot back on US tv.
One last thing……come on you Jets and fuck the fucking Patriots the cunts!"

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You love a bit of Brexit, but you'd have no problem in surrendering your country to become the 51st state of the USA.

There's an alpha male type on there too with a fondness for saying "cuck". Deja fucking vu.

Still, at least they tend to stick to the topic, rather than going off on tangential slagging matches, or obsessing over a leader board.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's an alpha male type on there too with a fondness for saying "cuck". Deja fucking vu.

Still, at least they tend to stick to the topic, rather than going off on tangential slagging matches, or obsessing over a leader board.

I reckon sucking off a dog would stop it barking

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Oh dear. I’m afraid i’ve been following NFL for 30 odd years so I must be a fat cunt. Once you understand what the cunts on the field are trying to do it is a fascinating game. However that takes time and patience when you haven’t been brought up with it. Why would you bother?
People like to compare it with Rugby which is pointless…..2 very different games. You can’t compare a Rugby tackle with a “hit” , the degree of impact and violence is far greater. Also you don’t have “blocking” in Rugby. Imagine you are chasing the cunt with the ball and , out of nowhere , some big fucker smashes the shit out of you. Believe me, there’s a reason they wear those pads and helmets.
In addition it’s almost impossible to cheat ( unless you are the Patriots) and because of the salary cap and the draft system very difficult for one team to dominate ( again unless you are the fucking Patriots)
Anyway, I won’t try and sell it any further but I do think there will be a franchise in London. The new Spurs stadium has been specifically designed to cater for NFL. If you go to one of the Wembley games you will be surprised by the number of young families, the lack of bad language and the scarcity of police. They also allow you to take alcohol into the seats. It’s nothing like going to football, trust me.
The episodic nature of the game makes it ideal for TV advertising and the limited attention span of the young these days. Yes, it will sell out…..there are only 8 home games for fucks sake! It will also fill a morning time slot back on US tv.

Out of likes. You fucking rotten cunt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

And your point is?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And your point is?

That you must be a bigger cunt than I ever gave you credit for if you enjoy watching an even gayer version of rugby.

What's your favourite part of the game? Is it the bit in the middle that makes absolutely no fucking sense and is absolutely shit, or the other parts that make absolutely no fucking sense and are absolutely shit?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

That you must be a bigger cunt than I ever gave you credit for if you enjoy watching an even gayer version of rugby.

What's your favourite part of the game? Is it the bit in the middle that makes absolutely no fucking sense and is absolutely shit, or the other parts that make absolutely no fucking sense and are absolutely shit?

I think he’s probably just in it for all the commercial breaks. Extra time to shovel 15 hotdogs down his flabby fucking gullet.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

The best bit is where they all stand with their arses in the air, and the little one throws the ball while the big ones all fall over. Then another one catches it, runs 3 feet, and then they go and have their 7th tea break for 15 minutes. At the end of a hard day, having managed to move a ball 14 feet up a field, the players go home, eat a big bowl of steroids and cocaine, and beat their girlfriends up.

Guest Bill Stickers

Can you imagine the misfortune of meeting Judge in a pub?

Granted, you’d have to drink in the cheapest, grottiest East London Wetherspoons. But it really would be a harrowing experience nonetheless.

His hulking mass obstructing half of the bar, perched on top of a quaking bar stool.

Giant torso encapsulated in a vast anorak, giving him the appearance of a perspirating weather balloon. 

Beady little eyes desperately trying to make contact with any poor cunt curious enough to examine him at any length.  

Pity the individual who casually asks if he’s having a good night. You’d be sucked into his gravitational pull (physical not metaphorical), orbiting him like a small moon around the Death Star.

He’d bore you for hours, an eternity, about why American Football is actually really great, the rules are very nuanced and how it’s got huge potential to ‘cross the pond’.

A truly vile, fucking boring cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have a theory it's the piling on, but I can't be certain.  

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Granted, you’d have to drink in the cheapest, grottiest East London Wetherspoons. But it really would be a harrowing experience nonetheless.

His hulking mass obstructing half of the bar, perched on top of a quaking bar stool.

Giant torso encapsulated in a vast anorak, giving him the appearance of a perspirating weather balloon. 

Beady little eyes desperately trying to make contact with any poor cunt curious enough to examine him at any length.  

Pity the individual who casually asks if he’s having a good night. You’d be sucked into his gravitational pull (physical not metaphorical), orbiting him like a small moon around the Death Star.

He’d bore you for hours, an eternity, about why American Football is actually really great, the rules are very nuanced and how it’s got huge potential to ‘cross the pond’.

Wrong on all counts .. this is Judge

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1028665/Bus-spotter-forced-40-year-hobby-labelled-terrorist-paedophile.html

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Interesting. Clearly you have not read beyond the first 2 sentences, but I appreciate you have a limited attention span.

However, I wonder how this means I would  “ surrender your country to be a 51 st state of the USA”?

So, presumably, any cunt who likes Dolly Parton, Jimi Hendrix, Tamla Motown, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis, Ramones, Simon & Garfunkel, Joan Jett ( I could go on for a very long time) wants their country to be part of the USA?

Therefore any cunt who likes Joni Mitchell or Justin Bieber wants their country to be part of Canada?

Following your own searing logic you must be a massive fan of ABBA , Focus, Kraftwerk or Jedward. Sorry, I couldn’t think of any other sad acts who come from  the cultural wasteland that is the EUSSR.

Have you ever thought of publishing your intellectual musings? Your childlike thinking deserves a much wider audience.

Muggy cunt.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The last time you were in a pub they had ashtrays on the tables and you were scoffing chicken in a basket.

#metoobillynomates

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The last time you were in a pub they had ashtrays on the tables and you were scoffing chicken in a basket.

#metoobillynomates

I’m 28 judge. The smoking ban was in by the time I had my first legal pint. 

I’m not saying I hope the years you’ve spent on your own, drinking yourself to death in smoke filled boozers gives you cancer. But I’m not going to come out and say I don’t want that to happen either.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. Clearly you have not read beyond the first 2 sentences, but I appreciate you have a limited attention span.

However, I wonder how this means I would  “ surrender your country to be a 51 st state of the USA”?

So, presumably, any cunt who likes Dolly Parton, Jimi Hendrix, Tamla Motown, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis, Ramones, Simon & Garfunkel, Joan Jett ( I could go on for a very long time) wants their country to be part of the USA?

Therefore any cunt who likes Joni Mitchell or Justin Bieber wants their country to be part of Canada?

Following your own searing logic you must be a massive fan of ABBA , Focus, Kraftwerk or Jedward. Sorry, I couldn’t think of any other sad acts who come from  the cultural wasteland that is the EUSSR.

Have you ever thought of publishing your intellectual musings? Your childlike thinking deserves a much wider audience.

Muggy cunt.

I'm not sure that any of this is relevant. You're a reverse Benedict Arnold and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

I can imagine you in the face of any future conflict between the USA and the UK embarking on "The Midnight Ride of Judge The Queer". Furiously pedalling your child imitation Harley Davidson through the streets screaming " The British are coming, The British are coming!"

Get out of my fucking country you treacherous cunt.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that any of this is relevant. You're a reverse Benedict Arnold and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

I can imagine you in the face of any future conflict between the USA and the UK embarking on "The Midnight Ride of Judge The Queer". Furiously pedalling your child imitation Harley Davidson through the streets screaming " The British are coming, The British are coming!"

Get out of my fucking country you treacherous cunt.

What are you on?