CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jordan Prickford

Guest Mungo Spudd

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

on the BBC site just now:

"POLICE SHOOT MAN AND ARREST SIX OTHERS IN DEPTFORD"

They should be doing this every single day, the useless cunts!

Rat

Never mind that pipe dream shite ratters- I saw a muntjac this afternoon, interloping little alien cunt that it was. Good for spit roasting however. Up for it?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that pipe dream shite ratters- I saw a muntjac this afternoon, interloping little alien cunt that it was. Good for spit roasting however. Up for it?

Yeah, let's stick it to that Bambi cunt Stubb.

I've eaten goat once but that's enough about my love life..

Guest judgetwi
On 09/02/2019 at 07:28, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m 28 judge. The smoking ban was in by the time I had my first legal pint. 

I’m not saying I hope the years you’ve spent on your own, drinking yourself to death in smoke filled boozers gives you cancer. But I’m not going to come out and say I don’t want that to happen either.

28!!!  A Millennial! No wonder you worship at the arsehole of Blair. All those soft as shit teachers told you how wonderful he was and you swallowed it didn’t you, you dumb as fuck adolescent cunt? It all makes sense now.

Sorry, I can’t take the piss out of children, especially retarded ones.

I’m out.

Guest Bill Stickers
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 23:42, judgetwi said:

28!!!  A Millennial! No wonder you worship at the arsehole of Blair. All those soft as shit teachers told you how wonderful he was and you swallowed it didn’t you, you dumb as fuck adolescent cunt? It all makes sense now.

Sorry, I can’t take the piss out of children, especially retarded ones.

I’m out.

For once a semi decent riposte from you, even if it’s full of your usual whinging points.

I was going to quip something about how it was your generation of baby boomers with cheap access to everything who raised my apparently abysmal generation.

But then I remembered there’s no way you’ve ever inseminated anything except your blow up missus and machine washable flesh light collection.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

For once a semi decent riposte from you, even if it’s full of your usual whinging points.

I was going to quip something about how it was your generation of baby boomers with cheap access to everything who raised my apparently abysmal generation.

But then I remembered there’s no way you’ve ever inseminated anything except your blow up missus and machine washable flesh light collection.

Interesting.  Have you noticed that whenever dimmos like you are challenged on here you respond with the usual internet abuse......accusations of poverty and sexual deviancy. Ironically the very things that soft neoliberals like you are supposed to care about. I wonder what it was that Mrs Roops had to edit out? My guess would be accusations of child rape.... that’s the inevitable response of little boys who are out of their comfort zone.

You know what? I’m beginning to think that the smug arrogant looking tosser in your avatar might actually be you. Of course, it could well be some well known famous cunt. I’m not really up on slebs to be honest.

However, be assured, I will just use your own words to rip the piss out of you...... I don’t need to make shit up about you. That’s for wankers.

Be seeing you.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting.  Have you noticed that whenever dimmos like you are challenged on here you respond with the usual internet abuse......accusations of poverty and sexual deviancy. Ironically the very things that soft neoliberals like you are supposed to care about. I wonder what it was that Mrs Roops had to edit out? My guess would be accusations of child rape.... that’s the inevitable response of little boys who are out of their comfort zone.

You know what? I’m beginning to think that the smug arrogant looking tosser in your avatar might actually be you. Of course, it could well be some well known famous cunt. I’m not really up on slebs to be honest.

However, be assured, I will just use your own words to rip the piss out of you...... I don’t need to make shit up about you. That’s for wankers.

Be seeing you.

See Judge, this is where the problem lies. I’m left wing, but I’m not soft, and happy to give out abuse. This means I can’t be fitted into one of your little boxes, and it totally blows your tiny little mind.

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

See Judge, this is where the problem lies. I’m left wing, but I’m not soft, and happy to give out abuse. This means I can’t be fitted into one of your little boxes, and it totally blows your tiny little mind.

There's only one box we'd all like to see you in thickers; one being lowered into the ground as the assembled CC luminaries piss themselves laughing

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's only one box we'd all like to see you in thickers; one being lowered into the ground as the assembled CC luminaries piss themselves laughing

Banter.

On 09/02/2019 at 00:46, judgetwi said:

The last time you were in a pub they had ashtrays on the tables and you were scoffing chicken in a basket.

#metoobillynomates

Judge .. for all your pseudo left spiel and squealing at Ratty I can't help bu think that if you had been a German 80 years ago you would have been a proud member of the Hitler Youth.

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Judge .. for all your pseudo left spiel and squealing at Ratty I can't help bu think that if you had been a German 80 years ago you would have been a proud member of the Hitler Youth.

Is that a fact?

Firstly, membership of the Hitler Youth became compulsory in December 1936 so I wouldn’t have had much choice.

Secondly as, according to you and your jackbooted friend, I am a Jew it’s unlikely they would have wanted me.

Thirdly, thank you for your unsolicited and uninformed opinion. Now go and spot some fucking trains.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Is that a fact?

Firstly, membership of the Hitler Youth became compulsory in December 1936 so I wouldn’t have had much choice.

Secondly as, according to you and your jackbooted friend, I am a Jew it’s unlikely they would have wanted me.

Thirdly, thank you for your unsolicited and uninformed opinion. Now go and spot some fucking trains.

I have 25% Jewish DNA so get fucked.

Guest judgetwi
55 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I can tell you how easy millenials have it .. A house I bought for £14500 in 1981 recently sold for £220000. so in that time house prices have multiplied by 15 times whereas wages have risen by about 5 times. I doubt whether the average £25k millenial cunt could now afford to buy a garden shed

In London you wouldn’t even get a garden shed for 220 grand. Of course if you were an MP you could call it your second home, get the taxpayer to pay for it, and rent it out to illegal immigrants. 

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Good old Judge slightly left of Ghengis Khan.

Poor old Genghis. The cunt’s been dead for nine hundred years and still getting a bad press. I wonder if he’s related to that other Khan.......Suckdick?

I reckon Genghis could do a better job of running London than that two bob EU shill. You wouldn’t catch Genghis mincing about at the head of a Gay Pride parade.