CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dickie Davies

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

He never did finish painting his ceiling did he.

Fuck yer ITV seven, wrestling and skiing from Cumbria you cunts. Tie a yellow ribbon round Steve Rider's neck and Desmond Lynam gets all the women. Get fit - get fucked like Des did. Now, racing from Redcar, spunk what's left of your giros in 3p lucky 15s you degenerate northern monkeys....

360x474.jpg

Guest judgetwi

What’s your problem mate? Poor old Dickie is 85 years old and hasn’t been on the telly for 20 fucking years. Do try and get up to date for fucks sake.

Having said that I note that the remoaners are wheeling out the 86 year old comedy act otherwise known as Lord Hattersley. Fatboy Roy, the rich fuck, tells us, while gobbing all over the place, that we didn’t know what we were voting for and need to do it all again until we get the result that pleases his rich pals. Fucking arselicker.

Oh, then, in case of a “no deal” Her Maj is going to be “evacuated” to protect her from the rampaging mobs of dolphin tattooed, latte drinking, limp wristed, constantly weeping fucking snowflake wankers.

Is anybody buying this bullshit?

Seriously?

5 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Fuck yer ITV seven, wrestling and skiing from Cumbria you cunts. Tie a yellow ribbon round Steve Rider's neck and Desmond Lynam gets all the women. Get fit - get fucked like Des did. Now, racing from Redcar, spunk what's left of your giros in 3p lucky 15s you degenerate northern monkeys....

360x474.jpg

Fuck me, what's next in your repertoire? A diatribe against the three day week? A whinge about what Bobby and Sheila Grant had for tea on Brookside last night?

Don't post on here again until your internal calendar hits 1995, you stupid, Quantum Leaping cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What’s your problem mate? Poor old Dickie is 85 years old and hasn’t been on the telly for 20 fucking years. Do try and get up to date for fucks sake.

Having said that I note that the remoaners are wheeling out the 86 year old comedy act otherwise known as Lord Hattersley. Fatboy Roy, the rich fuck, tells us, while gobbing all over the place, that we didn’t know what we were voting for and need to do it all again until we get the result that pleases his rich pals. Fucking arselicker.

Oh, then, in case of a “no deal” Her Maj is going to be “evacuated” to protect her from the rampaging mobs of dolphin tattooed, latte drinking, limp wristed, constantly weeping fucking snowflake wankers.

Is anybody buying this bullshit?

Seriously?

Shut it Judge.

7 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

360x474.jpg

Bloody hell I thought Dickie had cashed in his chips when I saw the nom. Death comes in threes: Clive Swift and Jeremy Hardy so I thought Dickie made up the trifecta. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell I thought Dickie had cashed in his chips when I saw the nom. Death comes in threes: Clive Swift and Jeremy Hardy so I thought Dickie made up the trifecta. 

You're not alone gypps. In fact, my first thought was "fucking hell, I thought he died years ago." 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

You're not alone gypps. In fact, my first thought was "fucking hell, I thought he died years ago." 

Fond memories of World of Sport. Out with the dogs badger baiting then running down to the bookies to give my dad's and brothers Yankees to my uncle Bob the bookie and then back home to watch the wrestling. Marvellous

3 hours ago, Neil said:

In the 80's this was a pastime,as soon as Sharon came on screen you had to try to get to the vinegar strokes before she finished her race,see who could make the splash quickest.

Who, Sharron Davies? Still looks good now. 

The top bit of sporting crumpet from the 80s was the gymnast, Suzanne Dando. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, what's next in your repertoire? A diatribe against the three day week? A whinge about what Bobby and Sheila Grant had for tea on Brookside last night?

Don't post on here again until your internal calendar hits 1995, you stupid, Quantum Leaping cunt.

Theorising that one could make one decent post within his own lifetime, @Arthur Fuqs-Aches logged into the Cunts Corner accelerator and vanished... ... And so @Arthur Fuqs-Aches finds himself leaping from nom to nom, striving to post something mildly entertaining but getting it hopelessly wrong, and every other cunt is hoping each time that his next post will be the last…”

• Like 3

Guest Ollyboro

Fucking hell. 

Bough gets caught snorting coke in a set of knickers (twice), Lyman gets knacksack deep in a transexual, Stuart fucking Hall's out on licence for kiddy tampering, David Icke decides he's God and does Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile's (OBE KCSG) wardrobe over, Jimmy Hill was a huge cunt yet this Arthur Fucks Anuses arsehole nominates Dickie D(erstwhile of The Get Fresh Crew).

The Dickster might have a bouffant like a skunk's arsehole, but cunts like Gubba could only dream of having his ability to say, "And now over to Wolverhampton Town Hall, to watch some fat cunts roll around in their underpants, with your commentator Kent Walton - who I don't thinks a nonce."

And what the fuck's happened to my font size?

40 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Theorising that one could make one decent post within his own lifetime, @Arthur Fuqs-Aches logged into the Cunts Corner accelerator and vanished... ... And so @Arthur Fuqs-Aches finds himself leaping from nom to nom, striving to post something mildly entertaining but getting it hopelessly wrong, and every other cunt is hoping each time that his next post will be the last…”

I'm currently sat at the local hospital in a 'Hypnobirthing' class after a full fucking day at work and the shit doesn't finish until half nine. To say that I am furious would be an understatement. 

This made me laugh for the first time today, so thanks you funny cunt.

Guest Queefer
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm currently sat at the local hospital in a 'Hypnobirthing' class after a full fucking day at work and the shit doesn't finish until half nine. To say that I am furious would be an understatement. 

This made me laugh for the first time today, so thanks you funny cunt.

What the fuck is hypnobirthing and why does it in any way involve a Norfolk bloke. Apart from paying for ever more I reckon you've done your bit. If it's NNUH I need to tell you you are fucking doomed. 

18 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

360x474.jpg

This is roast with love. I love a memory lane.