CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dickie Davies

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Dickie and Des are legends.

Not just because of their suave unflappable sports presenting abilities (dream on Elton Welsby!), but they also made housewives across the land wetter than a spastics chin.

1 hour ago, Queefer said:

What the fuck is hypnobirthing and why does it in any way involve a Norfolk bloke. Apart from paying for ever more I reckon you've done your bit. If it's NNUH I need to tell you you are fucking doomed. 

An absolute load of fucking shit is what it is.

A load of hippy fucking bollocks involving breathing exercises, self-hypnosis techniques and positive visualisation. To be honest, it's only slightly above Tarot Card reading and the ramblings of Derek fucking Acorah in terms of credibility if you ask me.

You can picture as many rainbows as you want, but you're going to end up shitting yourself as soon as an eight pound baby rips your cunt in half.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A load of hippy fucking bollocks involving breathing exercises, self-hypnosis techniques and positive visualisation. To be honest, it's only slightly above Tarot Card reading and the ramblings of Derek fucking Acorah in terms of credibility if you ask me.

You can picture as many rainbows as you want, but you're going to end up shitting yourself as soon as an eight pound baby rips your cunt in half.

Sounds like the last fight punkape got in. Mind you if he wasn't a cesarean birth the last time he touched a cunt was when he was born.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Queefer said:

What the fuck is hypnobirthing 

Hypnobirthing is based upon the same principle as Hypnofucking. The latter consists of "putting your victim under", then fucking it. The former consists of convincing your victim to keep the result. Essentially it's rape for somecunt with a pocket watch. Hope this helps.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Hypnobirthing is based upon the same principle as Hypnofucking. The latter consists of "putting your victim under", then fucking it. The former consists of convincing your victim to keep the result. Essentially it's rape for somecunt with a pocket watch. Hope this helps.

Any type of Hippo-fucking should be discouraged, unless you fuck said hippo with a barbless 'poon. However Olly, without putting his quarry under and out for the count, Frank would still be a fucking virgin. 1-2-3 You're back in the room... 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Deeeeep Sleeeep... you're getting tired... Deeep Sleeep.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well, it's your own fault for letting that woman make you pregnant in the first place. 

Fucking slapper.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, what's next in your repertoire? A diatribe against the three day week? A whinge about what Bobby and Sheila Grant had for tea on Brookside last night?

Don't post on here again until your internal calendar hits 1995, you stupid, Quantum Leaping cunt.

Dickie has made us what we are now you daft cunt - Sky Sports with Gary Neville and a bunch of celebrity commentators on stupid money for talking shite. Yes, I thought that'd rankle, especially the geezers in their community pubs drinking gnats piss lager, pie eyed at the wide screen TV by the dartboard. Now bugger off with your racism bullshit. I'm doing Des next.