CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big Sam's head. Fuck me isn't it huge ?

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

He just walks among us like it's completely normal to have a head that big. It's not normal you freak. Get to the fucking circus quick. Where does he get his hats ? Oh wait, he has no hats, obviously.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

He just walks among us like it's completely normal to have a head that big. It's not normal you freak. Get to the fucking circus quick. Where does he get his hats ? Oh wait, he has no hats, obviously.

This head, that you speak of. How big is it, and who the fuck is Sam when he's at home? It best be not Sam Bo, as that's being racist to Jabookies. 

JvyVQQ9.jpg?1

Guest Mungo Spudd
1 minute ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Sam Allardyce has a big head so what? Mungo get a job!

Football is for those kind of men who like touching each other in private places.

Cardi S, I don't suppose you also have a head soooo fucking huge that your appearance in public startles the horses and upsets the children ?  Man needs to grow a beard. The people were spared Jimmy Hill's gargantuan chin for decades thanks to some superbly crafted facial hair. I mean we honestly had no idea what was lurking beneath. Why can't Big (bonce) Sam grow an afro or dreads ?   My basic problem is weird people acting like they're normal..Dermot O'Leary,40cm inside leg. Troy Deaney looks like somebody drew a face on a balloon. Garth Crooks malteser head, its an almost perfect sphere. Get back indoors the fucking lot of you.

And finally , I don't believe you are a real Cardinal.

Guest Mungo Spudd
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any idea what he's talking about?

Eric has a new nickname and a new hobby. Henceforth he wishes to be known as Eric Tiledissfunction. His new hobby is called Slapping my flaccid dangler in the general area of Spazardsleeve's dirty Garry.     Hope that explains all.

35 minutes ago, Neil said:

You'll soon learn that sport has no place here Mongo,perhaps you would like to instigate the sport of who can stick their head into  a wood chipper the quickest,I'll race you

All very Men's Being-Eaten-by-a-Crocodile Contest.

Careful, I suspect he may be a spastic with severe Spina Bifida, barely functioning limbs and a horrific drooling problem.

That being so, I'll wager slightly better than even odds that you'll reach the chipper first, even if your priapism is impeding your velocity.

I'd like to say it's been nice knowing, but you know how it is.

45 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Eric has a new nickname and a new hobby. Henceforth he wishes to be known as Eric Tiledissfunction. His new hobby is called Slapping my flaccid dangler in the general area of Spazardsleeve's dirty Garry.     Hope that explains all.

There's no way back from this. Time to delete my account and know when I'm beaten.

@Decimus @Cuntybaws, careful with this mungo character. He's destroyed me with cutting remarks regarding my ability to achieve turgidity, and called me a poof. This cunt is more than a heavy hitter. He's a fucking torpedo. 

Good luck lads.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's no way back from this. Time to delete my account and know when I'm beaten.

@Decimus @Cuntybaws, careful with this mungo character. He's destroyed me with cutting remarks regarding my ability to achieve turgidity, and called me a poof. This cunt is more than a heavy hitter. He's a fucking torpedo. 

Good luck lads.

That's not the fighting spirit that won us two world wars, a World Cup, and got us out of the EU...oh dear, I'll get me coat!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This head, that you speak of. How big is it, and who the fuck is Sam when he's at home? It best be not Sam Bo, as that's being racist to Jabookies. 

JvyVQQ9.jpg?1

Wasn't he one of the three Talosian observers in Star Trek?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poor Captain Pike. He ended up all spazzy.

It's a good thing for him they didn't name him Capt. Pack, he'd be torn to shreds in FlidSpack©!

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wasn't he one of the three Talosian observers in Star Trek?  

Take away the cunt's face, and you have a satellite shot of USA.