CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Dark Hunches

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I realize this isn't a person to be named as cunt of the world, but it's a cunt nonetheless.  You're driving home from work, and a feeling of something bad is going to happen saunters into your thoughts.  For example, as you stand in queue to pay for your petrol, and some greasy, tattered overcoat wearing, teeth missing, lisping bastard turns up smelling of stale beer, fag smoke, and a tart's knickers, a littany of ghastly images form; the fucker is going to drop to the ground in a seizure before blood begins oozing from eyes, ears, nose, throat and any other opening not scabbed over my social disease...or he is going to start begging for money as he hasn't eaten in days, or his car is out of gas down the road....or he's looking for the next unfortunate sod needing ot have a piss to follow into the gents....whatever it is, you just want out.  Those hunches are a fucking cunt.  This nom is a pile of shit, I know, but I had to get this off my tits.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I realize this isn't a person to be named as cunt of the world, but it's a cunt nonetheless.  You're driving home from work, and a feeling of something bad is going to happen saunters into your thoughts.  For example, as you stand in queue to pay for your petrol, and some greasy, tattered overcoat wearing, teeth missing, lisping bastard turns up smelling of stale beer, fag smoke, and a tart's knickers, a littany of ghastly images form; the fucker is going to drop to the ground in a seizure before blood begins oozing from eyes, ears, nose, throat and any other opening not scabbed over my social disease...or he is going to start begging for money as he hasn't eaten in days, or his car is out of gas down the road....or he's looking for the next unfortunate sod needing ot have a piss to follow into the gents....whatever it is, you just want out.  Those hunches are a fucking cunt.  This nom is a pile of shit, I know, but I had to get this off my tits.  

You mean Frank? He's harmless. 

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

For example, as you stand in queue to pay for your petrol, and some greasy, tattered overcoat wearing, teeth missing, lisping bastard turns up smelling of stale beer, fag smoke, and a tart's knickers, a littany of ghastly images form; the fucker is going to drop to the ground in a seizure before blood begins oozing from eyes, ears, nose, throat and any other opening not scabbed over my social disease...or he is going to start begging for money as he hasn't eaten in days, or his car is out of gas down the road....or he's looking for the next unfortunate sod needing ot have a piss to follow into the gents.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You mean Frank? He's harmless. 

The solution here is simple. 

The creature known as Frank is a sartorial magpie. Distract and reel him in by leaving a trail of GAP children's wear range jeans leading up to the unleaded pump. Whilst he's bent over and pawing at the bent as fuck rags like some sort of swarthy Gollum, pour two gallons of fuel over his wig and set the faggot cunt alight.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The creature known as Frank is a sartorial magpie. Distract and reel him in by leaving a trail of GAP children's wear range jeans leading up to the unleaded pump. Whilst he's bent over and pawing at the bent as fuck rags like some sort of swarthy Gollum, pour two gallons of fuel over his wig and set the faggot cunt alight.

That has made a permanent image in my brain that has enriched my life a little more

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is just, beautiful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Liking your work, Decs.

pbflame.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dark Hunches, you say. What, like a Black Hunchback of Notre Congo?

See the source imageSee the source image

How did you find the time to put hidden cameras in Punky's glory hole stall?

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

If rumour is anything to go by, Fwanky has great success on the dogs, which is an improvement on the horses that he backs.  

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How did you find the time to put hidden cameras in Punky's glory hole stall?

I didn't. It's an archive clip of DWF in the cooler. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I didn't. It's an archive clip of DWF in the cooler. 

If he's in the cooler, then I'd like to use Dec's idea about soaking him in petrol and setting him a light.  The steel bars and door should contain him nicely.