CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British cunts who wish they were yanks

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

There is a weird variant of the midlife crisis that involves British cunts suddenly getting a rager for American shit. They start listening to boring, whining Americana music like Wilco and the Dixie Chicks and they start collecting obscure makes of Bourbon whiskey; which invariably taste disgusting. They fill their houses with Highway 66 and Elvis-themed tat and start wearing those horrid pinstriped rockabilly shirts.

They buy deluxe edition Fender Stratocaster guitars and then bore everybody around them with terrible renditions of the song Wagon Wheel. They go to fucking terrible American car festivals and waddle around speaking faux yank and swigging a 'Bud'. They waste hundreds of pounds going to see bands that all looks and sound exactly the same, and who sing about things these people can't even begin to relate to.

And these cunts are all British. 

We have our own history and culture, and one which is older than 250 years and has a bit going on than mobsters, derivative twangy music, shit booze, ugly cars and poverty cooking that relies on furiously strong flavours to disguise cheap and low quality cuts of meat. These turncoats are utter cunts.

country%20line%20dancing.png

This cunt is probably an IT consultant from Harrogate. I see he's traded the wife in for a younger model now that the kids are in uni. Cunt. 

33 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There is a weird variant of the midlife crisis that involves British cunts suddenly getting a rager for American shit. They start listening to boring, whining Americana music like Wilco and the Dixie Chicks and they start collecting obscure makes of Bourbon whiskey; which invariably taste disgusting. They fill their houses with Highway 66 and Elvis-themed tat and start wearing those horrid pinstriped rockabilly shirts.

They buy deluxe edition Fender Stratocaster guitars and then bore everybody around them with terrible renditions of the song Wagon Wheel. They go to fucking terrible American car festivals and waddle around speaking faux yank and swigging a 'Bud'. They waste hundreds of pounds going to see bands that all looks and sound exactly the same, and who sing about things these people can't even begin to relate to.

And these cunts are all British. 

We have our own history and culture, and one which is older than 250 years and has a bit going on than mobsters, derivative twangy music, shit booze, ugly cars and poverty cooking that relies on furiously strong flavours to disguise cheap and low quality cuts of meat. These turncoats are utter cunts.

country%20line%20dancing.png

This cunt is probably an IT consultant from Harrogate. I see he's traded the wife in for a younger model now that the kids are in uni. Cunt. 

Dan! You haven't been missed.

On the subject of ho'downs, I take umbrage with the term "British". Afterall, isn't this shit more prevalent north of the border? You can't pick and choose when you define yourself as British, you Claymore wielding idiot. This is a purely Scottish phenomenon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Ku Klux Klan founded in the most part by descendants of Scottish immigrants? Take your spurs and plastic Winchester rifle replica and shove them up your fucking arse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On the subject of ho'downs, I take umbrage with the term "British". Afterall, isn't this shit more prevalent north of the border? You can't pick and choose when you define yourself as British, you Claymore wielding idiot. This is a purely Scottish phenomenon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Ku Klux Klan founded in the most part by descendants of Scottish immigrants? Take your spurs and plastic Winchester rifle replica and shove them up your fucking arse.

The Scottish had a reputation in the old west. Legendary bandits such as Ben Doon and Phil MaCavity. 

Reached its apotheosis last weekend, whre some cunts hosted and went to Superbowl parties!

Jesus if you're part of that knee-jerk CC untermensch that think 'football is for irons', wait until you get a load of this yank horseshit - yet somehow we're not only meant to be intersted in it but build an entire social event around  the Tallahsee Arswipes playing the Anchorage Onanists.

Yee haw, cousinfuckers!

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a famous native American chief who had Scots ancestry. He was called Ocheye the noo. 

I'll get me breech clout. 

Hawkeye the noo, you fucking spaz.

And while I'm here @Mrs Roops why was my Banana Bunch nom deleted? Was it because I .......

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Erroreptile404

Don't forget the multitude of american wankers on youtube who micro analyse every single little thing Britain does and upload videos to youtube trying to compare themselves to us, no no.. just fuck off we have fuck all in common with you fucked up god bothering, hot dog guzzling, baseball cap back to front wearing, "accent' obsessed, shit sports watching fucking cunts. 

And the thick flow of Yankee pundits on BBC Radio News and Sky who have their fair tuppence on anything British or brexit. That Kate Andrews with her obnoxious fried Yankee voice from the IEA who tells US what OUR papers say! Cunt. Needs a good rodeo to sort her out. 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Spurs and replica rifles? Now you're glorifying trouble on the terraces Decimus. Stop your ambiguity you cunt and stop insulting the Klan while your at it. Scotland, pfft, honestly.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Suprised there are no other noms of this irritating phenomenon. It has crept in under Tony Blair's ruinous tenure and been thoughtlessly 'embraced' (fuck off) by a generation of students and their stupid parents and now, for fucks sake, everywhere you go it's 'Hi Guys' this and 'Have a nice day' that. Even Tescos seem to have told their staff to say 'Enjoy the rest of your evening'. That's a tweaked version for us long-suffering Brits and appropriate for the British public cliniucally depresse (all of you cunts), skint, divorced and with 8 bottles of Weston's Vintage in the basket.  

Bye guys. Muttering 'cunts' under my breath.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Don't forget the multitude of american wankers on youtube who micro analyse every single little thing Britain does and upload videos to youtube trying to compare themselves to us, no no.. just fuck off we have fuck all in common with you fucked up god bothering, hot dog guzzling, baseball cap back to front wearing, "accent' obsessed, shit sports watching fucking cunts. 

You're a fan of Alistair Cooke then? 

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Suprised there are no other noms of this irritating phenomenon. It has crept in under Tony Blair's ruinous tenure and been thoughtlessly 'embraced' (fuck off) by a generation of students and their stupid parents and now, for fucks sake, everywhere you go it's 'Hi Guys' this and 'Have a nice day' that. Even Tescos seem to have told their staff to say 'Enjoy the rest of your evening'. That's a tweaked version for us long-suffering Brits and appropriate for the British public cliniucally depresse (all of you cunts), skint, divorced and with 8 bottles of Weston's Vintage in the basket.  

Bye guys. Muttering 'cunts' under my breath.

Arthur, whilst judging your recent efforts, it's become apparent to me that you have either unlocked the secrets of time travel, or you haven't left your wendy house since 1976.

If it's the former, rewind to 56 minutes ago when you posted this, and strangle your past self to death.

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Good nom. Norfolk is an entire county trying to ape Uncle Sam. They still have CB radio for fuck's sake.

The Pope has had sex with slaves too.

Abraham Lincoln was descended from good Norfolk stock and he freed all the blacks.

We've got a lot to answer for.