CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British cunts who wish they were yanks

Guest Tata Steely Dan

30 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Decs is of Irish descent so is he really "of Norfolk" .. a man can be born in a stable but is not a horse.

I think you're confusing the fact that he has the charisma of an Irish potato, although the webbed hands and feet would have come in handy getting across the irish sea.

British Hell`s Angels were innovators long before this current "Yankee love in" phenomenon and keen to mimic their menacing leather clad American cousins. Although culturally they shared little apart from their love of riding and buttplugs they did have something in common, y`all  were all wankers to a man.

article-1242840-002E377E00000258-217_468   

On 05/02/2019 at 16:20, Tata Steely Dan said:

There is a weird variant of the midlife crisis that involves British cunts suddenly getting a rager for American shit. They start listening to boring, whining Americana music like Wilco and the Dixie Chicks and they start collecting obscure makes of Bourbon whiskey; which invariably taste disgusting. They fill their houses with Highway 66 and Elvis-themed tat and start wearing those horrid pinstriped rockabilly shirts.

They buy deluxe edition Fender Stratocaster guitars and then bore everybody around them with terrible renditions of the song Wagon Wheel. They go to fucking terrible American car festivals and waddle around speaking faux yank and swigging a 'Bud'. They waste hundreds of pounds going to see bands that all looks and sound exactly the same, and who sing about things these people can't even begin to relate to.

And these cunts are all British. 

We have our own history and culture, and one which is older than 250 years and has a bit going on than mobsters, derivative twangy music, shit booze, ugly cars and poverty cooking that relies on furiously strong flavours to disguise cheap and low quality cuts of meat. These turncoats are utter cunts.

country%20line%20dancing.png

This cunt is probably an IT consultant from Harrogate. I see he's traded the wife in for a younger model now that the kids are in uni. Cunt. 

I note that the camera angle is precisely the same as on Naked Attraction and within arse and crotch sniffing distance. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 05/02/2019 at 16:59, Decimus said:

Dan! You haven't been missed.

On the subject of ho'downs, I take umbrage with the term "British". Afterall, isn't this shit more prevalent north of the border? You can't pick and choose when you define yourself as British, you Claymore wielding idiot. This is a purely Scottish phenomenon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Ku Klux Klan founded in the most part by descendants of Scottish immigrants? Take your spurs and plastic Winchester rifle replica and shove them up your fucking arse.

Howdy Partner! The web-footed wanderer himself appears. How is Norfolk's hardest working public servant? Busy developing a new gritting strategy for Wroxham? Trying to work out how to claim your Greggs trips on expenses? 

I'm guessing by your overall triggered demeanor that you are counting down the minutes until you can turn up to Casual Friday dressed like this...

20000.jpg

Only older and fatter.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Howdy Partner! The web-footed wanderer himself appears. How is Norfolk's hardest working public servant? Busy developing a new gritting strategy for Wroxham? Trying to work out how to claim your Greggs trips on expenses? 

I'm guessing by your overall triggered demeanor that you are counting down the minutes until you can turn up to Casual Friday dressed like this...

20000.jpg

Only older and fatter.

This is the corollary to one of those mens leisure and underwear catalogues advertised in gay magazines of the 1970s. You have been doing your research! 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Crab said:

This is the corollary to one of those mens leisure and underwear catalogues advertised in gay magazines of the 1970s.

You might be speaking from personal experience, but I have no idea what you homosexuals got up to in the '70s. I've not even seen Rent. 

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You might be speaking from personal experience, but I have no idea what you homosexuals got up to in the '70s. I've not even seen Rent. 

Have you heard of rite of passage and I don' t mean the back passage you dirty filthy degenerate.