CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trolley Dippers

Neil

Her indoors has a cold so asked me to pick up bits from the supermarket,I was astounded at the number of cunts that can't even wait to get to their cars let alone home before sticking their hoover bag shaped arms into their trolleys.Pies,crisps and cakes were the items of choice and in some cases all three.These are the cunts that go home and cry when looking in the mirror and claiming to have the  misfortune of 'fat genes'.

No lard arse,fat jeans to accommodate your fat cunting thighs,either that or "I'm just big boned".No,its big bones covered in meat and gravy you obese fuckstick.

Ocado deliveries for me next time.

fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve

As timely as ever Neil.  Last time I went, I witnessed a woman, with three young children at her flabby sides, grab a family sized bag of crisps off the first impulse buy displays and grazed as she filled her trolley, not one fruit or veg in the lot, and of course the sprog had to be descended from the prince of fucking darkness...knocking items off shelves, throwing them in a dodgeball re-enactment, screaming as loudly as they possibly could, and their Moby...errr....mother did fuck all about it except tilt the bag over her head to get every last fucking crumb.

I grassed the cunt up to security to make sure she paid for the crisps.  

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Leave the poor fuckers alone. They've paid their money and you're going to dip the skip round the back, not your trolley. In fact off your trolley sounds about right. 

I once watched a proper lardy bloater at Lords once(he was about 30 stone),he drank a 2 litre bottle of coke whilst demolishing a fullsize pack of cheddar cheese.I felt like applauding the cunt when he finished as it was quite staggering to watch.I hope he's now dead.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I once watched a proper lardy bloater at Lords once(he was about 30 stone),he drank a 2 litre bottle of coke whilst demolishing a fullsize pack of cheddar cheese.I felt like applauding the cunt when he finished as it was quite staggering to watch.I hope he's now dead.

What game were you and decs watching?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What game were you and decs watching?

Probably one of those "zany" Jap endurance programmes, who can pack on the most pounds in 30 minutes for 20,000 yen.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, nocti said:

They had a special on at Sainsbury's earlier. He was collecting the trolleys.

Something something MikeD.

Did you get to see his name badge?  I'd wager "ALBERT" was in bold letters.