CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lifestyle fitness cunts

Eric Cuntman

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had a cunt like that who lived round here. He said he used to run to work and back every day. I asked him the distance and proudly announced "7 kilometers". "Oh, so that's just 4 miles then". His face just fucking dropped. 

I used to work with a cunt who said that he cycled 10 kilometres a day. I pointed out that, that was 3 miles each way to and from work. He got miffed when I pointed out that there was a tight fisted old cunt who cycled 17 miles each way to and from work.

On 06/02/2019 at 18:38, The Bishop said:

I used to work with a cunt who said that he cycled 10 kilometres a day. I pointed out that, that was 3 miles each way to and from work. He got miffed when I pointed out that there was a tight fisted old cunt who cycled 17 miles each way to and from work.

Yeah, me

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stubby is much older than that. He was born from an egg on a mountaintop, funkiest monkey there ever was...

We could stage the Corner's very own Journey to the West starring Stubby as Monkey, Neil as Pigsy (a pig monster consumed by gluttony and lust) and Penn as Sandy (the fishy smelling water monster).

Monkey magic!

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

We could stage the Corner's very own Journey to the West starring Stubby as Monkey, Neil as Pigsy (a pig monster consumed by gluttony and lust) and Penn as Sandy (the fishy smelling water monster).

Monkey magic!

'Hello ladies, here cums handsome Pigsy'

Roops as Tripitaka?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stubby is much older than that. He was born from an egg on a mountaintop, funkiest monkey there ever was...

54 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Monkey magic!

The spirit of Pecker is...irrepressible