CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Statue of Margaret Thatcher

Guest Crab

"It will bring money and tourists into Grantham" councillors unanimously approved. 

The same could be said of a Josef Fritzl memorial in Austria. Or a Goebbels Strasse in Nuremberg. Or howz about a Pol Pot Plaza in Phnom Penh. Fred and Rose West Rose Garden?

Surely the cunter contributors here will suggest something other than the traditional bunch of flowers to lay at this national monument as their mark of deepest respect? 

Go on. Treat yourself. Even if you will not be able to make the trip in person. Here's your chance to pour out your feelings. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. It's Tom Cruise admiring one of the pieces from his newly delivered celebrity chess set.

At least we know it isn't Frank.  He gets a nervous rash being that close to any woman.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Crab said:

"It will bring money and tourists into Grantham" councillors unanimously approved. 

The same could be said of a Josef Fritzl memorial in Austria. Or a Goebbels Strasse in Nuremberg. Or howz about a Pol Pot Plaza in Phnom Penh. Fred and Rose West Rose Garden?

Surely the cunter contributors here will suggest something other than the traditional bunch of flowers to lay at this national monument as their mark of deepest respect? 

Go on. Treat yourself. Even if you will not be able to make the trip in person. Here's your chance to pour out your feelings. 

_20190205_195211.JPG

Is that not Tony Hancock, working on his yet to be finished masterpiece of Aphrodite? I sure as fuck know which one I'd rather have in me scullery of Eligint Marples. I'm into the classics, me.  Skulptar is me thing. 

C2ER_qGXcAAWm6-.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
Giet that thing out of my house...

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is that not Tony Hancock, working on his yet to be finished masterpiece of Aphrodite? I sure as fuck know which one I'd rather have in me scullery of Eligint Marples. I'm into the classics, me.  Skulptar is me thing. 

C2ER_qGXcAAWm6-.jpg

Totally inspired unlike the original statue which is like the backside of a donkey. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Crab said:

Totally inspired unlike the original statue which is like the backside of a donkey. 

It should be on a plinth in Trafalgar Square (Thatcher I mean). THAT, would fuck the pigeons off. 

"Here's your chance to pour out your feelings"

Margaret I know I made some mistakes. Like joining the picket lines at the coal mines. Like enlisting for the Argentine Navy just before the Falklands War. Or demonstrating with Red Ken Save County Hall. Perhaps my opposition to smart arse Kenneth Baker, wolverine Norman Tebbit, conveniently forgetful Leon Brittan, flashy Nigel Lawson, that got your goat. My God dear Maggie. You certainly knew how to pick them didn't you? Shame you was a fucking horrible cunt that no civilised community if it had the slightest shred of any decency or dignity, would spend rate payers money erecting a fucking North Korean monument of worship in your "honour" to 

GRANTHAM'S DISHONOUR AND DISGRACE. THE PEOPLE OF GRANTHAM ARE THE BIGGEST CUNTS IN ALL THIS. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Crab said:

Dennis had a 10" cock. 

Please, do NOT tell us how you know that.  You would be sealing your fate as a Punkape groupie.  You're doing well here, otherwise.  

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Please, do NOT tell us how you know that.  You would be sealing your fate as a Punkape groupie.  You're doing well here, otherwise.  

I thought I was kissing the gracious lady's extended hand but it turned out to be a huge knob. Never shut your eyes for a second - that's all it takes. 

18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

C2ER_qGXcAAWm6-.jpg

That reworking is definitely an improvement. Grantham Council will sleep well tonight.... for the time being until the Thatcher effigy stalks the land of Lincolnshire. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If by doing well you mean that he's coming across like a complete fucking spastic cunt, I'd agree with you 

I've been there myself, Decs....we all start somewhere, where he goes from here, with those few words of encouragement, the last I shall will be giving, is up to him.  

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've been there myself, Decs....we all start somewhere, where he goes from here, with those few words of encouragement, the last I shall will be giving, is up to him.  

Bring your own can of spray paint to the unveiling ceremony - in your case will you be repeating the Dirty Protest when you were banged up in the H Block? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Crab said:

Bring your own can of spray paint to the unveiling ceremony - in your case will you be repeating the Dirty Protest when you were banged up in the H Block? 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It should be on a plinth in Trafalgar Square (Thatcher I mean). THAT, would fuck the pigeons off. 

The Grantham plinth will be 5 metres high to deter vandalism (ha ha vandalise the fucking arch vandal) which if replicated in Trafalgar Square would be competing with Lord Nelson. Dennis had a 10" cock. Only a crab would know that. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Crab said:

The Grantham plinth will be 5 metres high to deter vandalism (ha ha vandalise the fucking arch vandal) which if replicated in Trafalgar Square would be competing with Lord Nelson. Dennis had a 10" cock. Only a crab would know that. 

You misspelled cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Crab said:

Was son Mark, a midget then?