CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Neeson

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Having nominated this wanker before (August 16 2014....fuck you Mr Bores) I note that he’s got himself in “a little bit of trouble” as Frank Spencer used to say.

Liam, trying to promote his latest formulaic car chase, spray bullets around, crappy film thought it would be a good idea to say that he  was once an enraged cunt running around wanting to kill black geezers in revenge for a rape that never happened to some bird he never knew. Fucking hell! How dumb does he think we are?

Of course, the 66 year old out of touch dimmo doesn’t understand how the twitterati work. He thought he would be lauded for being a totally reformed maniac racist cunt who has learned his lesson. It don’t work that way Liam. Millennials and Centennials don’t understand historical context...... if it didn’t happen yesterday, and wasn’t on the telly it didn’t fucking happen.

He must be bitterly regretting making up that story but, as i’ve always despised the cunt, he gets no sympathy from me.

Fuck you Neeson you tosser!

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Having nominated this wanker before (August 16 2014....fuck you Mr Bores)

August 16 2014 was the date that old nominations were bulk-uploaded from the old site to the Archive. You actually did this one on November 12 2013.

I suspect Neeson mistakenly believes he starred in "Die Hard With A Vengeance". He is quite spectacularly fucking simple.

d051dad8bf63cbcfffa0d394fea54eb0--film-f

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes

How many snowflakes will now jump off their high chairs now in defense of the twitteratti over reaction to this? Just seen one on the news who seems to think it was akin to a lynching, what a fucking idiot he looked. Trouble with these fucking snowflakes is that they accuse anyone of a different opinion to them as non-valid and that they are being Nazis, when actually it is the milllenials who are the intollerant little fuckwitt Nazis with their face palm if you don't like something attitude. The swipe left generation!

What a clusterfuck of dildos Mr Neeson, you should have realised that the PC brigade of gross misunderstanding would be all over you like a pox.

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

How many snowflakes will now jump off their high chairs now in defense of the twitteratti over reaction to this? Just seen one on the news who seems to think it was akin to a lynching, what a fucking idiot he looked. Trouble with these fucking snowflakes is that they accuse anyone of a different opinion to them as non valid and that they are being Nazis, when actually it is the milllenials who are the intollerant little fuckwitt Nazis with their face palm if you don't like something attitude. The swipe left generation!

What a clusterfuck of dildos Mr Neeson, you should have realised that the PC brigade of gross misunderstanding would be all over you like a pox.

Your opinion is non-valid.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Having nominated this wanker before (August 16 2014....fuck you Mr Bores) I note that he’s got himself in “a little bit of trouble” as Frank Spencer used to say.

Liam, trying to promote his latest formulaic car chase, spray bullets around, crappy film thought it would be a good idea to say that he  was once an enraged cunt running around wanting to kill black geezers in revenge for a rape that never happened to some bird he never knew. Fucking hell! How dumb does he think we are?

Of course, the 66 year old out of touch dimmo doesn’t understand how the twitterati work. He thought he would be lauded for being a totally reformed maniac racist cunt who has learned his lesson. It don’t work that way Liam. Millennials and Centennials don’t understand historical context...... if it didn’t happen yesterday, and wasn’t on the telly it didn’t fucking happen.

He must be bitterly regretting making up that story but, as i’ve always despised the cunt, he gets no sympathy from me.

Repeat bollocks.

Fat cunt 

In the eyes of progressives, no amount of 'sorry....I'm ashamed of my thughts....I have changed....' can disguise the fact that oul' Liam is hideously stale, male and pale, and therefore his revelations are taken as simply the latest of a long line of injustices perpetrated by white men since time began, from the subjugation and exploitation of other races to the imposition of the alphabet as a tool of patriarchy.

Sensible folk just think he shouldn't have made those two sequels to 'Taken'.

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

In the eyes of progressives, no amount of 'sorry....I'm ashamed of my thughts....I have changed....' can disguise the fact that oul' Liam is hideously stale, male and pale, and therefore his revelations are taken as simply the latest of a long line of injustices perpetrated by white men since time began, from the subjugation and exploitation of other races to the imposition of the alphabet as a tool of patriarchy.

Sensible folk just think he shouldn't have made those two sequels to 'Taken'.

He's 66 years old .. what can you expect?

These days when a serial killer goes round killing randoms, it may make the "and finally" segment on the local news, just after a juggling cat or a courgette that looks like Prince Philip.

But when a Hollywood star casually mentions that decades ago he went through a Death Wish phase (without any actual killing), there's a big fucking uproar.

He was probably doing research for these classic rolls he plays today.

Cunts.

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shit you cock tucking bore; I saw a goshawk at the weekend

Please let me know the species count for the bats that enter your Wookey Hole like cunt at day break

"Sucking" not "tucking" .. No bats at present .. give it another six weeks and a week or two of mild weather for the bats Tim. I was once sitting near Pucks Mill Lock and a Sprawk landed nearby and started ripping a wood pigeon to bits in front of me .. what do you think of that?

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

His rapid recovery after the tragic skiing death of Natasha Richardson was something to behold. 

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

August 16 2014 was the date that old nominations were bulk-uploaded from the old site to the Archive. You actually did this one on November 12 2013.

I suspect Neeson mistakenly believes he starred in "Die Hard With A Vengeance". He is quite spectacularly fucking simple.

d051dad8bf63cbcfffa0d394fea54eb0--film-f

He scaled the heights with his Rochester in Jane Eyre and has sold whatever talent he had down the river for the pay cheques of mindless violent Hollywood teen boy fodder. 

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Crab said:

He scaled the heights with his Rochester in Jane Eyre and has sold whatever talent he had down the river for the pay cheques of mindless violent Hollywood teen boy fodder. 

He scaled the Heights in Wuthering, before rodgering Ms Eyre, and only then did he get knackers-deep in Rochester with one of the Bronte's, or was it the Beverly's? I cannot be sure, anyway, her name was Emily, and his opening line was:  "I wish I was a girl again, half-savage and hardy, and free..."  He failed miserably on the last two counts, but his first wish remains true to this very day... Things like that happen, on The Moors 

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

John Barnes has come out in support of Neeson. What better endorsement do you need? (At least thats what the interviewer thinks he said as he talks so fucking quick, who knows)

If anyone knows John Barnes will cos he beat up his missus so there you go. These cunts ain’t from the hood Bruv they don’t know it’s kill or be killed and he will find you and he will kill you. and surely he must get some credit for saving all them oven dodgers in shindlers list. Otherwise that means the oscars are all bollox and everyone’s a cunt

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If anyone knows John Barnes will cos he beat up his missus so there you go. These cunts ain’t from the hood Bruv they don’t know it’s kill or be killed and he will find you and he will kill you. and surely he must get some credit for saving all them oven dodgers in shindlers list. Otherwise that means the oscars are all bollox and everyone’s a cunt

KB I see you're back and back on form after lying on your back for a few days. 

Just now, Crab said:

KB I see you're back and back on form after lying on your back for a few days. 

How come all these Hollywood hard men are like 60-70 years old and their birds are 21-30. My birds 28 so I must be a contender. Forgot to put stone in there. Fuck it

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How come all these Hollywood hard men are like 60-70 years old and their birds are 21-30. My birds 28 so I must be a contender. Forgot to put stone in there. Fuck it

Rocky 6 three quarters. 

Just now, King Billy said:

You’re horribly working class and barely literate.In addition you probably have a myriad of diseases and deformities to compliment your total intellectual deficiency.

Fuck off.

• Like 3