CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Neeson

Guest judgetwi

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re horribly working class and barely literate.In addition you probably have a myriad of diseases and deformities to compliment your total intellectual deficiency.

Fuck off.

You need to learn pal. You can’t send yourself a message so probably best you just keep whispering in that fucking massive pork chop where your ear should be. Cunt

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re horribly working class and barely literate.In addition you probably have a myriad of diseases and deformities to compliment your total intellectual deficiency.

Fuck off.

You’ve been up all night haven’t you to see if you got a mention in the state of the onion  address. Fuckin vegetable cunt

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

August 16 2014 was the date that old nominations were bulk-uploaded from the old site to the Archive. You actually did this one on November 12 2013.

I suspect Neeson mistakenly believes he starred in "Die Hard With A Vengeance". He is quite spectacularly fucking simple.

d051dad8bf63cbcfffa0d394fea54eb0--film-f

Willis. Part of the piss head, hasbeen trinity of Willis, Neeson and Gibson  

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Die hard with a cosh negro

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Be careful your wife’s head might be in the way

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm going to hurt you. In your privates.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bingo!

reported.

Gissa kiss you fuckin big massive homo cunt

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Having nominated this wanker before (August 16 2014....fuck you Mr Bores)..... 

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

August 16 2014 was the date that old nominations were bulk-uploaded from the old site to the Archive. You actually did this one on November 12 2013.

This was so utterly predictable that I couldn't even get Paddy Power to take a bet on it. Textbook stuff. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno, that mungo potato cunt must be a contender. I gather they'll both be sharing a cell soon. They could have a 'Spack-off'.

Mungo only got a week in the cooler....KB will be gone for a while on the noncery accusation...thank fuck.  The 2019 class have been remarkably fucking dreary.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Mungo only got a week in the cooler....KB will be gone for a while on the noncery accusation...thank fuck.  The 2019 class have been remarkably fucking dreary.  

The new intake have been a fucking shower of flids. I can't even be bothered to write anything half decent when responding to them. But then again, why feed cherries to pigs when they're happy with shit.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The new intake have been a fucking shower of flids. I can't even be bothered to write anything half decent when responding to them. But then again, why feed cherries to pigs when they're happy with shit.

I've exhausted my patience with the lot of them.  I gave them a fair chance, now I want them dead.  

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same person?

Could be. I know admin wipe out multis when they find them, but if someone creates an ID using their home computer and internet service, and then creates another ID using a work computer and different internet connection, how would anyone know it was the same person? 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Could be. I know admin wipe out multis when they find them, but if someone creates an ID using their home computer and internet service, and then creates another ID using a work computer and different internet connection, how would anyone know it was the same person? 

What fucking idiot goes on CuntsCorner using a work computer. I come out in a cold fucking sweat just checking my 'Like to Post' ratio on a public library computer and I'm expecting my membership card to be (quietly) taken away any day now.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What fucking idiot goes on CuntsCorner using a work computer. I come out in a cold fucking sweat just checking my 'Like to Post' ratio on a public library computer and I'm expecting my membership card to be (quietly) taken away any day now.

I do, but then I work from home.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think you even need different connections, do you? I use a vpn on chrome to stream the footy, doesn't that change your visible ip? 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget behaviour patterns will also tend to give the multi id away.