Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
judgetwi

Liam Neeson

Recommended Posts

On 06/02/2019 at 11:04, The Bishop said:

"Sucking" not "tucking" .. No bats at present .. give it another six weeks and a week or two of mild weather for the bats Tim. I was once sitting near Pucks Mill Lock and a Sprawk landed nearby and started ripping a wood pigeon to bits in front of me .. what do you think of that?

Sounds like 'Question Time' if they'd engaged Paxo instead of that antique, EU apologist cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Don't forget behaviour patterns will also tend to give the multi id away.

Indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Don't forget behaviour patterns will also tend to give the multi id away.

Such as being stupendously fucking boring?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Such as being stupendously fucking boring?

Subtle...classy....well timed.  Good work.

I give 9 out of ten for execution.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Subtle...classy....well timed.  Good work.

I give 9 out of ten for execution.  

Two yanks and its off :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re horribly working class and barely literate.In addition you probably have a myriad of diseases and deformities to compliment your total intellectual deficiency.

Fuck off.

 

Who do you think you're fucking talking to? I'm Lord Elgin just mucking about. Cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Subtle...classy....well timed.  Good work.

I give 9 out of ten for execution.  

It wasn't an execution, it was a mercy killing. 

 

Edited by scotty
Sorry, wrong form.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2019 at 10:19, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shit you cock tucking bore; I saw a goshawk at the weekend

That's nothing i once saw a crow pulling a giant gummy fried egg off the pavement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

That's nothing i once saw a crow pulling a giant gummy fried egg off the pavement.

That was no crow. It was Frank, kerb-walking...

Barely enough in his pocket for a breakfast, having received his windfall from webuyanycar.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2019 at 08:13, Cuntybaws said:

August 16 2014 was the date that old nominations were bulk-uploaded from the old site to the Archive. You actually did this one on November 12 2013.

I suspect Neeson mistakenly believes he starred in "Die Hard With A Vengeance". He is quite spectacularly fucking simple.

d051dad8bf63cbcfffa0d394fea54eb0--film-f

Fuck me! I give up. You have a lot of time on your hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying to find out where Liam was when he attempted this vigilante mission. All he said was he had “returned from overseas.”

So, was he in Ireland or America?

If he was in Ireland I wonder how many “Black neighbourhoods” there were in the Emerald Isle 40 years ago? My guess would be fuck all.

If he was in America how does a white cunt go strolling about in a “black neighbourhood” , night after night , looking for trouble and DOESN’T FUCKING FIND ANY?

How unfortunate that his “ good friend” the non-existent victim has since conveniently died.

You have to be a seriously thick cunt to swallow this fairy story.

A pathetic publicity stunt that has gone badly wrong. As far as Hollywood hypocrite wankers go it couldn’t happen to a more appropriate cunt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I have been trying to find out where Liam was when he attempted this vigilante mission. All he said was he had “returned from overseas.”

So, was he in Ireland or America?

If he was in Ireland I wonder how many “Black neighbourhoods” there were in the Emerald Isle 40 years ago? My guess would be fuck all.

If he was in America how does a white cunt go strolling about in a “black neighbourhood” , night after night , looking for trouble and DOESN’T FUCKING FIND ANY?

How unfortunate that his “ good friend” the non-existent victim has since conveniently died.

You have to be a seriously thick cunt to swallow this fairy story.

A pathetic publicity stunt that has gone badly wrong. As far as Hollywood hypocrite wankers go it couldn’t happen to a more appropriate cunt.

Very true. I mentioned the same things either here or on another thread. Clearly a bullshit, look at me story. Similar to; 

"I'm shagging this amazing bird but you can't meet her because she's gone back to Australia for a while..     ..no I didn't take any pictures of her, too busy shagging her"

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very true. I mentioned the same things either here or on another thread. Clearly a bullshit, look at me story. Similar to; 

"I'm shagging this amazing bird but you can't meet her because she's gone back to Australia for a while..     ..no I didn't take any pictures of her, too busy shagging her"

I fucking hate wankers like this. At least I've had the common decency to use a recent photo of the Mrs as my avatar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Albert Finney dies at 82. IMO one of the greatest actors to breathe oxygen. Nominated 5 times for Oscar, never  won (Not a yank and fixed anyway) turned down a knighthood and his Churchill far better than Oldman's. RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

I can't forgive the dumb cunt for making The Grey, so there's no chance with this !!

I'd personally like to smash the potato scoffing wanker in the nuts with a borrowed claw hammer for that piece of Hollywood fiction, and continuing to demonise a whole species without a single shred of real or anecdotal evidence. They might have well have been hunted down by a family of dormice- it's just as plausible 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×