CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Neeson

Guest judgetwi

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd personally like to smash the potato scoffing wanker in the nuts with a borrowed claw hammer for that piece of Hollywood fiction, and continuing to demonise a whole species without a single shred of real or anecdotal evidence. They might have well have been hunted down by a family of dormice- it's just as plausible 

I would love to see the dumb cuntbreed get taken by a pack of wolves, lead by Lon fucking Chaney jr..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I would love to see the dumb cuntbreed get taken by a pack of wolves, lead by Lon fucking Chaney jr..

Fuck off Fender, you turps addled fucking idiot.

Take your dick out of the Dulux dog, shove your paintbrush up your arse, and post something funny.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd personally like to smash the potato scoffing wanker in the nuts with a borrowed claw hammer for that piece of Hollywood fiction, and continuing to demonise a whole species without a single shred of real or anecdotal evidence. They might have well have been hunted down by a family of dormice- it's just as plausible 

I'm glad he was run through by a Sith Lord.  I only wish he'd die IRL.  High Spirits. Next of Kin, Batman begins, the Dead Pool.....his filmography reads like a spastics list of achievements in special needs training. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Albert Finney dies at 82. IMO one of the greatest actors to breathe oxygen. Nominated 5 times for Oscar, never  won (Not a yank and fixed anyway) turned down a knighthood and his Churchill far better than Oldman's. RIP

The Green Man on DVD is fucking great. The John Huston film of Lowry's Under the Volcano fucking magnificent, a tiur de force. (By way Huston's The Misfits!!!) I've been on that journey. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Albert Finney dies at 82. IMO one of the greatest actors to breathe oxygen. Nominated 5 times for Oscar, never  won (Not a yank and fixed anyway) turned down a knighthood and his Churchill far better than Oldman's. RIP

Finney must sees Under the Volcano (Blu Ray now) and telly The Green Man on DVD but pricey. Wonder what he was lije in theatre. John Huston - now he's an ideal dinner guest too. The Misfits great film. 

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

Finney must sees Under the Volcano (Blu Ray now) and telly The Green Man on DVD but pricey. Wonder what he was lije in theatre. John Huston - now he's an ideal dinner guest too. The Misfits great film. 

I was lucky to see him in 'Art when it was first shown (Whitehall theatre?) He was great.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was lucky to see him in 'Art when it was first shown (Whitehall theatre?) He was great.

I read some reviews (Sheridan Morley's) he had star quality. Erin Brocowich? 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off Fender, you turps addled fucking idiot.

Take your dick out of the Dulux dog, shove your paintbrush up your arse, and post something funny.

See the source image I'll be back by Sunday, Love Frank.

4 hours ago, Crab said:

Millers crossing, opposite Gabriel Byrne. A masterpiece of an understated gangster epic. Similar tone to Sergio Leone's 'Once Upon A Time In America'.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 07/02/2019 at 23:40, 'eavensabove said:

That was no crow. It was Frank, kerb-walking...

Barely enough in his pocket for a breakfast, having received his windfall from webuyanycar.com

I'm not quite sure i get this whole Frank thing.. what kind of car would Frank drive?

28 minutes ago, Crab said:

Has it got something to do with Nigel Farage? As in Nige you Fag. 

In your short (far too fucking long in my book) time here, you've singularly failed to impress despite my polite calls for you to up your game. 

Fetch the extension lead and the toaster and start running a nice warm bath

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In your short (far too fucking long in my book) time here, you've singularly failed to impress despite my polite calls for you to up your game. 

Fetch the extension lead and the toaster and start running a nice warm bath

I've warned you before to wipe your arse before you start talking out of it. Now you've git shit all over your face. 

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'm not quite sure i get this whole Frank thing.. what kind of car would Frank drive?

863486285__aaa.jpg.4d24bdb6102a5a0d7835c66324ff1c92.jpg

This is his motor, in the staff carpark at The 'Ol Frank tranny house.