CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Museum of Stolen Goods

Guest Crab

Why on earth is it called "British"? It's chokkas with foreign booty and plunder. On top of that it's fucking boring. One room after another full of lumps of stone and ethnic bric a brac. It's costing a fortune just to look after the shit. You see school groups coming out visibly bored and fucking fed up after missing out on Oxford Street, the Hard Rock Cafe and Leicester Square. It should be fucking emptied and turned into private flats and proceeds put to good use housing the homeless, caring for the elderly, buying drugs for the sick kids they say it costs too much to treat. FUCKING GIVE THE STUFF BACK TO THE COUNTRIES WE NICKED IT OFF AND SACK THE MIDDLE CLASS CUNTS ON NICE LITTLE EARNERS PEDICURING ELGIN'S MARBLES ETC ETC

46 minutes ago, Crab said:

Why on earth is it called "British"? It's chokkas with foreign booty and plunder. On top of that it's fucking boring. One room after another full of lumps of stone and ethnic bric a brac. It's costing a fortune just to look after the shit. You see school groups coming out visibly bored and fucking fed up after missing out on Oxford Street, the Hard Rock Cafe and Leicester Square. It should be fucking emptied and turned into private flats and proceeds put to good use housing the homeless, caring for the eldetly, buying drugs for the sick kids they say it costs to much to treat. FUCKING GIVE THE STUFF BACK TO THE COUNTRIES WE NICKED IT OFF AND SACK THE MIDDLE CLASS CUNTS ON NICE LITTLE EARNERS PEDICURING ELGIN'S MARBLES ETC ETC

It wasn't Lord Elgin's fault that the Turks are easily pranked. He was only fucking about when he suggested it.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wasn't Lord Elgin's fault that the Turks are easily pranked. He was only fucking about when he suggested it.

I'm not cunting him. The CUNTS are the middle class privileged cunts on high class salaries telling us we should be GRATEFUL for fucking having all this shit costing us a fucking fortune. The whole thing reeks of fucking WRONG. 

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

I'm not cunting him. The CUNTS are the middle class privileged cunts on high class salaries telling us we should be GRATEFUL for fucking having all this shit costing us a fucking fortune. The whole thing reeks of fucking WRONG. 

Do you wear a beret and live in Tooting?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crab said:

It should be fucking emptied and turned into private flats and proceeds put to good use housing the homeless...

Fuck me sideways, there's only one thing to be done about the homeless and it involves the cleansing power of fire.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

There's some tatty old  stones in Wiltshire that ain't nuffin like as big as they look in the photos .. I think that they should flog 'em to the yanks to give a bit of real history.

I have been there and the worst B&B is in the village that's come straight out of the Stone Age with decor by Leatherface. Fucking cunts. It' s a so called fucking heritage trail for cunts. You're talking abiut fucking Avebury the fucking dreary SINKHOLE OF THE NATIONAL TRUST. I'd rather have a day trip to the derelict car assembly line at Longbridge. 

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me sideways, there's only one thing to be done about the homeless and it involves the cleansing power of fire.

Fucking lay off the homeless or hop in a bag and join them Cunt. This nom is about FUCKING RICH CUNTS WHO WANT TO FUCKING HOODWINK YA. 

12 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Good idea to convert the museum to flats  but sell the flats for £10million each to rich cunts.

Yep. I know what would please me: a new hospital ward or scanner or a fucking two thousand year old lump of rock. 

19 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

There's some tatty old  stones in Wiltshire that ain't nuffin like as big as they look in the photos .. I think that they should flog 'em to the yanks to give a bit of real history.

Like the London Bridge. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, is THAT what it's about?

Revisionism is a cunt.

Crawl out of your arse and start using your brain and not that fucking set of Encyclopedia Britannia you hump around under your arm. Cunts like you perpetuate the Wrong Noms I am trying to highlight. 

LOL and greetings to old Cunty. 

Guest Erroreptile404

If that's the case can all the Malaysian, indian, kraut and various other cunts who own a lot of our iconic British high end car companies give us them back? Malaysia deserves to be nuked anyway.

Edited by Erroreptile404
For what they do to animals

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

If that's the case can all the Malaysian, indian, kraut and various other cunts who own a lot of our iconic British high end car companies give us them back? Malaysia deserves to be nuked anyway.

And the Americans can give us back our fucking language as well, let them speak Arapaho. 

They can put all the vowels back in before they drop it off though.. aluminum. Cunts.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the Americans can give us back our fucking language as well, let them speak Arapaho. 

They can put all the vowels back in before they drop it off though.. aluminum. Cunts.

Dude you're like totally knocking it out the ball park and hitting a home run! 

The one that really irritates me though is "oriented" no you thick fucks it's orientated.

2 hours ago, Crab said:

Why on earth is it called "British"? It's chokkas with foreign booty and plunder. On top of that it's fucking boring. One room after another full of lumps of stone and ethnic bric a brac. It's costing a fortune just to look after the shit. You see school groups coming out visibly bored and fucking fed up after missing out on Oxford Street, the Hard Rock Cafe and Leicester Square. It should be fucking emptied and turned into private flats and proceeds put to good use housing the homeless, caring for the elderly, buying drugs for the sick kids they say it costs too much to treat. FUCKING GIVE THE STUFF BACK TO THE COUNTRIES WE NICKED IT OFF AND SACK THE MIDDLE CLASS CUNTS ON NICE LITTLE EARNERS PEDICURING ELGIN'S MARBLES ETC ETC

Thing is, most of the shit this country nicked was nicked by the cunts this country nicked it off of. Or summink 

32 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

They fucking PAID FOR THEM to British middle class swindlers and cheats who live the rich life abroad in tax havens. 

22 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The one that really irritates me though is "oriented" no you thick fucks it's orientated.

I thought vowels were those things up your arse. 

23 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Not another fucking Cuntybaws Encyclopedia Britannia. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all lazy. That's why they're fat.

You're ten years behind watching fucking 2010 American tv series on Freeview (cos its cheap) Americans today are sleek, health conscious and beautifully toned with amazing teeth. Get outta 'ere.