CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Museum of Stolen Goods

Guest Crab

Guest Erroreptile404
26 minutes ago, Crab said:

I thought vowels were those things up your arse. 

No that would be owls you have specially trained to pull mice and gerbils out of your arsehole. 😉

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's "Brittannica", assclown.

So you got a set then. I lured you out of your hole like a meerkat. Note the "black eye patches" 

Definition Meerkat, (Suricata suricatta), also spelled mierkat, also called suricate, burrowing member of the mongoose family (Herpestidae), found in southwestern Africa, that is unmistakably recognizable in its upright “sentinel” posture as it watches for predators. The meerkat is slender and has a pointed little face, tiny ears, and black eye patches. Body length is about 29 cm (11 inches), and the smooth, pointed tail is 19 cm long. Colour varies from dark to grizzled light gray or tan, with broad dark bars across the back and a black-tipped tail. Adults weigh less than 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds), with older dominant breeders heavier than subordinates. Easily tamed, the meerkat is sometimes kept as a pet to kill rodents

Show me a fucking head or director of a Museum of Boring Shit or any arts institution in the UK that ISN'T a fucking white middle class privileged privately educated CUNT male or female. 

30 minutes ago, Crab said:

Show me a fucking head or director of a Museum of Boring Shit or any arts institution in the UK that ISN'T a fucking white middle class privileged privately educated CUNT male or female. 

I hope they're all white and middle class. Wouldn't trust darkies or poor people with valuable stuff. 

15 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I hope they're all white and middle class. Wouldn't trust darkies or poor people with valuable stuff. 

Valuable stuff - if it's so fucking valuable sell it and put the money to good use instead of boring the shit out of everyone and paying fucking pretentious prats to plot their next career move out of the public purse. Let them fucking do a proper job like working as a casual in a hospital or on the bins. 

54 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You get SAD for use of the word "white" 

1 hour ago, Crab said:

So you got a set then. I lured you out of your hole like a meerkat. Note the "black eye patches" 

Definition Meerkat, (Suricata suricatta), also spelled mierkat, also called suricate, burrowing member of the mongoose family (Herpestidae), found in southwestern Africa, that is unmistakably recognizable in its upright “sentinel” posture as it watches for predators. The meerkat is slender and has a pointed little face, tiny ears, and black eye patches. Body length is about 29 cm (11 inches), and the smooth, pointed tail is 19 cm long. Colour varies from dark to grizzled light gray or tan, with broad dark bars across the back and a black-tipped tail. Adults weigh less than 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds), with older dominant breeders heavier than subordinates. Easily tamed, the meerkat is sometimes kept as a pet to kill rodents

Paging @ratcum

This cunt needs sorting out. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No, he wears a fez and lives in Balham 

Have you been to that Turkish restaurant in Balham, the one with the “authentic” belly dancers? Very nice but none of them are Turkish, just local scrubbers with no tits.

You may as well watch “Carry On Up the Khyber” or whichever one it is. Fucking overpriced as well but what isn’t these days?

Fucking Abdul robbing bastards.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Have you been to that Turkish restaurant in Balham, the one with the “authentic” belly dancers? Very nice but none of them are Turkish, just local scrubbers with no tits.

You may as well watch “Carry On Up the Khyber” or whichever one it is. Fucking overpriced as well but what isn’t these days?

They might be ethnic turks Judge.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There's a Dallas Burger Bar and a Dallas Fried Chicken in north London. Would I expect Larry Hagman to serve me? You fucking tit. You racist cunt. 

36 minutes ago, Crab said:

There's a Dallas Burger Bar and a Dallas Fried Chicken in north London. Would I expect Larry Hagman to serve me? You fucking tit. You racist cunt. 

There's a Shipman's Estate Agents in Norwich. Why don't you pop in and asked to be dealt with by Harold?

23 hours ago, Crab said:

Why on earth is it called "British"? It's chokkas with foreign booty and plunder. On top of that it's fucking boring. One room after another full of lumps of stone and ethnic bric a brac. It's costing a fortune just to look after the shit. You see school groups coming out visibly bored and fucking fed up after missing out on Oxford Street, the Hard Rock Cafe and Leicester Square. It should be fucking emptied and turned into private flats and proceeds put to good use housing the homeless, caring for the elderly, buying drugs for the sick kids they say it costs too much to treat. FUCKING GIVE THE STUFF BACK TO THE COUNTRIES WE NICKED IT OFF AND SACK THE MIDDLE CLASS CUNTS ON NICE LITTLE EARNERS PEDICURING ELGIN'S MARBLES ETC ETC

I sincerely hope the British Museum starts a new feature exhibit; your preserved corpse in a tank of formaldehyde, cut down the middle (whilst you were still alive) as to inform the public what the internals of the thickest cunt ever spawned look like. 

15 hours ago, Crab said:

I fucking wear the Corbyn Corduroy Cap so fuck off you tarts. 

That being the case, I'd thought the purpose of the British Museum et al would appeal to your egalitarian principles, that is, a comprehensive collection detailing the history of mankind is freely available to view by all, rich and poor. Incidentally, the latest major expansion of the museum was funded by the Sainsbury family to the tune of £25 million for the benefit of all.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That being the case, I'd thought the purpose of the British Museum et al would appeal to your egalitarian principles, that is, a comprehensive collection detailing the history of mankind is freely available to view by all, rich and poor. Incidentally, the latest major expansion of the museum was funded by the Sainsbury family to the tune of £25 million for the benefit of all.

🐓 Gob does the chicken dance. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I sincerely hope the British Museum starts a new feature exhibit; your preserved corpse in a tank of formaldehyde, cut down the middle (whilst you where still alive) as to inform the public what the internals of the thickest cunt every spawned look like. 

LOL Stubby and send my regards to Australia where your girl is helping to plough the outback. 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported. Thick cunt.

Report me for fucking what? Your fictitious girlfriend you say you are shagging and is a good shag you fucking indecent cunt. Or doing a bit of healthy outdoor farming in an unforgiving environment? Are you some sort of fucking teacher's pet pervert? ⚠️