CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Executives' Overuse of "Team" Cliches

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sadly, one of my company's best executives has decided to retire, and is being replaced by a young, smart arse, know-it-all American cunt who has a genetic flaw for using the words team and team work at any and every opportunity.  First, a corporation is not a team, it is a collective of self interested people doing their work to the extent the will be allowed to return the next day to do it again, all for a wage that is a fraction of that earned by those who do much less actual work.  They want everybody to think like they do, which will of course, only benefit their bank accounts.  The walls in the building halls are now covered with framed motivational posters, weekly rah-rah sessions before department meetings, and the usual course of rubbish sayings like "my door is always open," "I welcome new ideas," "let's all make a winning team!"  

FUCK RIGHT OFF!  

How about you leave a productive system alone, and play with yourself in your over sized office, you cunt.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sadly, one of my company's best executives has decided to retire, and is being replaced by a young, smart arse, know-it-all American cunt...

It could have been you, Wiz, had you just been (a) young, (b) a smart arse, or (c) American 😛

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sadly, one of my company's best executives has decided to retire, and is being replaced by a young, smart arse, know-it-all American cunt who has a genetic flaw for using the words team and team work at any and every opportunity.  First, a corporation is not a team, it is a collective of self interested people doing their work to the extent the will be allowed to return the next day to do it again, all for a wage that is a fraction of that earned by those who do much less actual work.  They want everybody to think like they do, which will of course, only benefit their bank accounts.  The walls in the building halls are now covered with framed motivational posters, weekly rah-rah sessions before department meetings, and the usual course of rubbish sayings like "my door is always open," "I welcome new ideas," "let's all make a winning team!"  

FUCK RIGHT OFF!  

How about you leave a productive system alone, and play with yourself in your over sized office, you cunt.  

There's no 'I' in team.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It could have been you, Wiz, had you just been (a) young, (b) a smart arse, or (c) American 😛

I'm content in my role, Baws.  Most of my time is spent in office, without much interference from the uppity cunts.  I'm expecting that to change.  

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

FUCK RIGHT OFF!  

You obviously work for the Ann Summers sex shop chain and service the “dirty mac” brigade

lol.

Pervert.

Fuck off.

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You obviously work for the Ann Summers sex shop chain and service the “dirty mac” brigade

lol.

Pervert.

Fuck off.

I hope you're not selling any knock off Ann Summers sex toys at your Tower Hamlets market stall.  Are you selling enough Michael Bublé CDs?

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How are you Rangdo? Everything doogy rev?

Everything is fine, thanks.  I haven't seen too much of your pal Albert of late.  Did you rattle him to breaking point? 

26 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Everything is fine, thanks.  I haven't seen too much of your pal Albert of late.  Did you rattle him to breaking point? 

Not sure. There is a theory that he is in an institution and only periodically allowed access to the computers. He tends to turn up for an hour every few weeks, which supports that theory.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not sure. There is a theory that he is in an institution and only periodically allowed access to the computers. He tends to turn up for an hour every few weeks, which supports that theory.

And here was I thinking that he'd disappeared up Pen's arse, again. 

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

FUCK RIGHT OFF!  

Just remember, there’s no I in TEAM. But there is a U in CUNT. 

Don’t pass that one off as your own amongst the other ‘executives’, wiz. 

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Just remember, there’s no I in TEAM. But there is a U in CUNT. 

Don’t pass that one off as your own amongst the other ‘executives’, wiz. 

If QCF was here your gob would be stuffed fuller with shite than punkers arsehole (or indeed your own) is with rent boy cock

Never post on these pages again

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's also a theory that the stupid little tard has never been away and keeps appearing under a new, fully sanctioned, guise/s

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

FUCK RIGHT OFF!  

Have you been promotef to the McDonald’s head office yet, or are you still a supervisor on the shop floor?

It must be terribly frustrating to see a load of fast tracked graduates calling the shots instead of you, with 45 years experience, you failed old cunt.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Have you been promotef to the McDonald’s head office yet, or are you still a supervisor on the shop floor?

It must be terribly frustrating to see a load of fast tracked graduates calling the shots instead of you, with 45 years experience, you failed old cunt.

Same goes to you for my previous comments towards bubba the runt. A pathetic weed like you would more than likely ingest the whole contents of our former heroes bowls on the merest suggestion of physical violence.

McPoof 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If QCF was here your gob would be stuffed fuller with shite than punkers arsehole (or indeed your own) is with rent boy cock

Never post on these pages again

Tim, having given you free reign of this shit hole for 3 months, I see you’ve not invested the time wisely in trying to improve on your dog shit posts. 

Your card is marked, let the games begin. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Tim, having given you free reign of this shit hole for 3 months, I see you’ve not invested the time wisely in trying to improve on your dog shit posts. 

Never mind fucking Tim, what are we going to do with Bill?

He's jumping on anything racist like he's reliving the fucking summer of 2015, the ghost of Christmas past cunt.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I'll monitor my PM's for more of your quality banter and doxing attempts 

I'd suggest several other member here do the same re your back-stabbing, snake in the grass antics of which you've a solid and proven record

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Pervert.

Fuck off.

Punky, if I did work for Ann Summers, I'd still be in a better position than you, I'd have gainful employment, not sucking cock in a men's stall for fag money.  

The Job centre will reopen Monday, get there, and find work you bone idle cunt.