CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wind

Neil

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Especially when you're outside in it,It's a cunt.Just sayin'

Not sure what your problem is.

You're as bald as Gail Porter's beaver, so it's not like you've got a barnet flapping about. As for your fat fucking carcass, it'd take a force nine gale and a team of oxen to move you an inch.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not sure what your problem is.

You're as bald as Gail Porter's beaver, so it's not like you've got a barnet flapping about. As for your fat fucking carcass, it'd take a force nine gale and a team of oxen to move you an inch.

Do you realise how fucking difficult  it is to cover a shallow grave with leaves in this fucker? I'll be here all fucking day at this rate

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The old poof brings out the Kevlar chin strap, Gorilla tape and No More Nails on days like this.

Used to know a bloke who was a rugby referee. On windy days the wig used swivel round and the sideburn was over his nose. Looked like he was wearing one if those Saxon helmets. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I feel sorry for Frank. It's must be difficult trying to keep that syrup on that emaciated skull of his. 

Not to mention that being out on his "sail boat" in this appalling weather would be extremely dangerous. I say sail boat, but it's actually a pedal boat that he takes to his local park. He loves that little boat and its bright colours.

Edited by DrCunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

Especially when you're outside in it,It's a cunt.Just sayin'

You've never been near my missus after she goes on a deviled egg and beer night.  You'd be running into a tornado!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Not to mention that being out on his "sail boat" in this appalling weather would be extremely dangerous. I say sail boat, but it's actually a pedal boat that he takes to his local park. He loves that little boat and its bright colours.

The water birds and small animals always seem to disappear when he turns up.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

But the carnivorous fish are in for a feast when he chucks the weighted rent boy over the side

Which will almost certainly be found floating at the surface the following day, as they have not developed the necessary anti-bodies to all of Franks diseases transmitted to the corpse.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Franks boat was second hand from Ted Heath, just sayin'

Frank's second hand could frequently be found jammed up Ted Heath's back boat

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Disguised as a child no doubt

If you're talking about Frank, that would be one gangling, greasy, hirsute, effeminate AIDS ravaged, badly dressed and ill-mannered child.  I would advocate for child and mong abuse in such a scenario.  

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Neil said:

Do you realise how fucking difficult  it is to cover a shallow grave with leaves in this fucker? I'll be here all fucking day at this rate

Neil, I’m surprised a man of your sharp intellect hasn’t realised you can just eat your victims.

It’s a double whammy. Free calorific content and no further disposal required.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve always assumed Neil to a modern day Tarrare, able to crunch through them and digest the marrowy inside like a wild pig.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

Exudative diarrhea occurs with the presence of blood and pus in the stool. This occurs with inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, and other severe infections such as E. coli or other forms of food poisoning.