CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Fucking Ezra

Decimus

Keen scholars of the Decimus files and a certain phonophobic Scottish polymath will already be aware of my disdain for this anodyne, androgynous alpha-queer.

His spunk gargled warble is a constant fixture in Mrs. D's car. Alongside Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers, he forms part of the unholy trinity of soporific shit that has so far sadly failed to send her to sleep whilst doing 60 on the A47

Now I've suffered the further indignity of having to disown my own father upon walking into his kitchen and finding him jauntily whistling 'Budapest'. Despite a thin veneer of masculinity being maintained by his greeting of "Alright, you cunt?" there's no doubt in my mind that five minutes prior to my entry to the kitchen, he had half the contents of the vegetable drawer shoved up his fucking arse.

• Like 1

I go to a gym where this cunt is on loop-tape, 24/7.

A few months ago it was Rita Ora and then for a while, Arana Grande and I'm pretty sure yer man Ezra is about to be usurped by Jess Glynne and that shitehawk of a ballad she's got going on.

God how I hate bland pop-stars and their dull, unchallenging, market-led pop music; still, it does provide a certain manic energy to my workout

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate this glorified lounge singer as much as I hate Queen and fatty Williams. 

How very fucking dare you! Queen prior to Bo Rhap were fucking awesome,wash your ears out woman.Post '75 You couldn't be more right.I know the cunt was always a bender but fuck me no one should be as camp as he got before Aids did us all a favour

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The only good thing I can think to say about him is that he's marginally less ugly than Ed Sheeran. 

I'm off now after that observation to have myself checked for gay AIDS and/or mind-bending alien body snatching parasites.

Could you imagine them indulging in a scatological 69?

Squeezing out nuggets of spunk encrusted shit into each others mouths, George screaming the lyrics to 'Budapest' and Ed 'Galway Girl' inbetween furious bouts of mastication.

Enjoy your wank.

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

How very fucking dare you! Queen prior to Bo Rhap were fucking awesome,wash your ears out woman.Post '75 You couldn't be more right.I know the cunt was always a bender but fuck me no one should be as camp as he got before Aids did us all a favour

Fuck off. Don't stop me now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Squeezing out nuggets of spunk encrusted shit into each others mouths, George screaming the lyrics to 'Budapest' and Ed 'Galway Girl' inbetween furious bouts of mastication.

Enjoy your wank.

I fucking hate you, that's my dinner ruined now.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Enjoy your wank.

Have you been borrowing from Neil's DVD collection again?

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You've never had the police smash your back doors in?

You must be fucking joking. You've heard about Sting's five hour tantric sex sessions I assume? I like my arsehole the way it is thank you, I've got no desire to see it end up resembling the contents of a dropped doner kebab.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You must be fucking joking. You've heard about Sting's five hour tantric sex sessions I assume? I like my arsehole the way it is thank you, I've got no desire to see it end up resembling the contents of a dropped doner kebab.

Herd about them?

I assumed they were the driving impetus behind the original concept single  'Don't Stand So Close to Me (Unless You Want An Anus That Looks Like A Shotgun Wound On A Porpoise') - which as we all know, sadly had to be reworked and shortened on account of Punkers getting there first with his, ahem, 'boyband'

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I go to a gym where this cunt is on loop-tape, 24/7.

A few months ago it was Rita Ora and then for a while, Arana Grande and I'm pretty sure yer man Ezra is about to be usurped by Jess Glynne and that shitehawk of a ballad she's got going on.

God how I hate bland pop-stars and their dull, unchallenging, market-led pop music; still, it does provide a certain manic energy to my workout

Digital music players and wireless headphones Jiggers.  You can eliminate these effeminate fucking cunts on the house speakers with these small monetary expenditures.  

41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Digital music players and wireless headphones Jiggers.  You can eliminate these effeminate fucking cunts on the house speakers with these small monetary expenditures.  

Yeah - but then I fall into that part of the Venn Diagram, 'cunts that can't exercise without having to spend millions on gear and prepping it and faffing about getting ready'.

Trainers, shorts vest and I'm good to go. Anything additional smacks of effete tomfoolery, in fact, Spartan that I am, I even eschew the watter bottle.

Eeee it's a proper issue and no mistake.

Might just let my earwax take it's natural course.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah - but then I fall into that part of the Venn Diagram, 'cunts that can't exercise without having to spend millions on gear and prepping it and faffing about getting ready'.

Trainers, shorts vest and I'm good to go. Anything additional smacks of effete tomfoolery, in fact, Spartan that I am, I even eschew the watter bottle.

Eeee it's a proper issue and no mistake.

Might just let my earwax take it's natural course.

It is a better option than anything played on a house system.  Of course, I would prefer allowing cockroaches to crawl into my ear canals and nest over listening to the MIDI pop computer generated shit piped over internal loudspeakers.  If you would like to excplore that option, pop round Frank's bedsit.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

It is a better option than anything played on a house system.  Of course, I would prefer allowing cockroaches to crawl into my ear canals and nest over listening to the MIDI pop computer generated shit piped over internal loudspeakers.  If you would like to excplore that option, pop round Frank's bedsit.  

Similarly, if you enjoy the absolutely terrifying screams and strangulated vocalisations of Slipknot, press your ear against the back doors of Neil's Bedford Rascal mini-van on any given Saturday.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Similarly, if you enjoy the absolutely terrifying screams and strangulated vocalisations of Slipknot, press your ear against the back doors of Neil's Bedford Rascal mini-van on any given Saturday.

I thought it got confiscated as evidence?  

I have given all of my likes....tried to spread them out. 

On 08/02/2019 at 16:24, Decimus said:

Keen scholars of the Decimus files and a certain phonophobic Scottish polymath will already be aware of my disdain for this anodyne, androgynous alpha-queer.

His spunk gargled warble is a constant fixture in Mrs. D's car. Alongside Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers, he forms part of the unholy trinity of soporific shit that has so far sadly failed to send her to sleep whilst doing 60 on the A47

Now I've suffered the further indignity of having to disown my own father upon walking into his kitchen and finding him jauntily whistling 'Budapest'. Despite a thin veneer of masculinity being maintained by his greeting of "Alright, you cunt?" there's no doubt in my mind that five minutes prior to my entry to the kitchen, he had half the contents of the vegetable drawer shoved up his fucking arse.

Just wait till you hear our abortion of a Eurovision entry. If this ponce is Britain’s message to the world, then I expect a line of Russian Tanks up the Eurotunnel by Christmas. 

On 08/02/2019 at 16:24, Decimus said:

Total agreement. Add the ginger cunt to the list goes by name Ed and struggled after he left private boarding school to get a record deal. You fucking well in cunts - and talentless fucks.