CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Victoria Bateman

and

On 09/02/2019 at 00:02, Mrs Roops said:

Setting aside the naked debate I for one would pay money to see them argue the issues. Both unfailingly polite and courteous to a fault they are equally blessed with razor-sharp minds. There would be no ya-boo politicking, just measured and interesting debate.

Disagree... Rees-Mogg seems rather insightless. He courts controversy too readily to be anything other than an arrogant narcissist convinced of his own self righteous genius. People like him worry me . Put him in charge and watch  the shit storm begin. He has some odd ideas...very odd.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Disagree... Rees-Mogg seems rather insightless. He courts controversy too readily to be anything other than an arrogant narcissist convinced of his own self righteous genius. People like him worry me . Put him in charge and watch  the shit storm begin. He has some odd ideas...very odd.

In his case "insightless" is a apt word. An issue that affects many "experts" from either side of the debate is that they theorise from a position of safety, safe in the knowledge that they themselves will never end up worrying whether they can afford any of life's essentials.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The entire Brexit debate is riddled with insightless no doubt due the country never having been in this situation before. If the economic ramifications were clear cut then there would not be the degree of polarisation and divisiveness prevalent that we are seeing now. As for Rees-Mogg, he's freely admitted that he's virtually unelectable as a potential PM due to his beliefs driven by his faith. Ultimately, he is not a sound-bite politician preferring instead to argue on detail.

On 08/02/2019 at 16:29, cooze said:

This silly Cambridge cunt wants a naked debate with Jacob Reece Mogg.

Cambridge University's 'naked professor', Dr Victoria Bateman has challenged Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg to strip down for a Brexit debate.

The fat arsed economics fellow at Gonville & Caius College tweeted about having a naked debate with the MP, saying that "the invitation is always open Jacob Rees-Mogg"

Looking at her, the 'invitation' would probably be open to anyone, even Neil, and I don't think he's that desperate (though I expect he'll give his opinion if we ask him nicely)

Is the world ready for naked politicians and exhibitionist old slappers cumming together on our tv screens?

Image result for Dr Victoria Bateman

Yes. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The entire Brexit debate is riddled with insightless no doubt due the country never having been in this situation before. If the economic ramifications were clear cut then there would not be the degree of polarisation and divisiveness prevalent that we are seeing now. As for Rees-Mogg, he's freely admitted that he's virtually unelectable as a potential PM due to his beliefs driven by his faith. Ultimately, he is not a sound-bite politician preferring instead to argue on detail.

I don’t disagree with your first two points. But it doesn’t make his lack of insight ok.. He reminds me , in his absolute surety and certainty of his position, of John Enoch Powell. Another very strange man who was prepared to burn everything down just to prove his point. Beware of people who have to be right.

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t disagree with your first two points. But it doesn’t make his lack of insight ok.. He reminds me , in his absolute surety and certainty of his position, of John Enoch Powell. Another very strange man who was prepared to burn everything down just to prove his point. Beware of people who have to be right.

It is clear cut. Britain is a shit hole. Trying to rearrange our foreign relations isn't going to change that. 

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 07:12, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you think it’ll all stop then and we can go back to discussing the rain, I fear you are mistaken. Britain has years of this divisive name-calling shit to come. The Corner will thus lose its’ role as national spleen, given invective will be everywhere.

I get that, this part is merely the end of the beginning. This process has to move on and 29th March is one step of that process. 

1 hour ago, cooze said:

Nobody's stopping you, you're free to fuck off ASAP, you won't be missed!

I noticed you can't stand the sight of my scaley brown body but just one thing before I crawl inside your posing pouch and infect you with Herpes - fuck off yourself.