CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's Grim Up North

Guest Crab

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/northampton-is-one-of-uk-s-better-places-to-live-for-under-26s-to-live-says-bbc-analysis-1-8800269

Are you joking me? BBC? How many BBC high fliers have their abodes north of Potters Bar Golf Club? Or west of Windsor, east of Dalston, or south of The River? 

Northampton is a shite hole with a 10% deficit in its tory led Council budget being plugged by a 5% increase in Council Tax (that's falling regressively on the most hard up) come April. Yeah I'd like to cum in April as well. No fucking M&S a High Street that looks like a scene from The Road and a so-called open air market dying on its arse. The usual road names, Gold Street, Silver Street, ironically describe what was taken away a long time ago. Now it's just a fucking inside joke for the BBC to become a laughing stock. 

I'm fighting back my tears... of laughter. 

44 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's grim in the north anyway.  

44 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's grim in the north anyway.  

Streetview BBC Radio Northampton. If under 26 year old want quality of life fuck off out of Britain and move to Aussie or Mediterranean. It is getting slightly warmer and lighter but I still feel like a character in Awakenings coming out of a catatonic coma just for a few hours of daylight and having to go back in cos it's too dark and miserable to do anything else. Getting pissed or drugged up isn't an option for me WIZARDSLEEVE. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Crab said:

Streetview BBC Radio Northampton. If under 26 year old want quality of life fuck off out of Britain and move to Aussie or Mediterranean. It is getting slightly warmer and lighter but I still feel like a character in Awakenings coming out of a catatonic coma just for a few hours of daylight and having to go back in cos it's too dark and miserable to do anything else. Getting pissed or drugged up isn't an option for me WIZARDSLEEVE. 

Two of life's simple pleasures down the fucking pan.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Crab said:

North of Watford are you joking? 

Pen was born without a sense of humour, personality or any discernible IQ whatsoever, so I can tell you in all certainty, he's not joking in his belief that Stoke is anything but another Hull.  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pen was born without a sense of humour, personality or any discernible IQ whatsoever, so I can tell you in all certainty, he's not joking in his belief that Stoke is anything but another Hull.  

Is that Roy Hudd or Reg Hull of Stoke City. Come on you Potters. 

39 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Watford or Watford Gap?

There's nothing northern about Northampton or Norfolk, despite their respective etymologies.

The north begins in Lincolnshire, and anything above Sutton Bridge is a desolate waste land that is in need of immediate napalming.

Long live the south.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's nothing northern about Northampton or Norfolk, despite their respective etymologies.

The north begins in Lincolnshire, and anything above Sutton Bridge is a desolate waste land that is in need of immediate napalming.

Long live the south.

Where I come from, pal, the wogs start at Carlisle.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Long live the south.

Bollocks

21 minutes ago, Crab said:

Bollocks

I've been called some awful things during my time on here. A plastic paddy terrorist sympathiser who revels in the deaths of women and children. An inbred sister fucker with the hands and feet of a frog. An officious little jobsworth cunt with a clipboard and an erroneous sense of self-importance.

But never, fucking ever, has anyone had the fucking audacity to suggest that I'm northern. I'll fight you and any other man who has the affront to peddle this disgusting shit. 

Retract immediately or I'll have no choice but to subject you to the other thing I've been accused of, being a relentless pursuer of vendettas who never fucking stops.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been called some awful things during my time on here. A plastic paddy terrorist sympathiser who revels in the deaths of women and children. An inbred sister fucker with the hands and feet of a frog. An officious little jobsworth cunt with a clipboard and an erroneous sense of self-importance.

But never, fucking ever, has anyone had the fucking audacity to suggest that I'm northern. I'll fight you and any other man who has the affront to pedal this disgusting shit. 

Retract immediately or I'll have no choice but to subject you to the other thing I've been accused of, being a relentless pursuer of vendettas who never fucking stops.

I immediately do a retraction a la Philip Green and make sure you never work again in this industry. By the way are you related to Rick Stein my life long sworn enemy of my people? 

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But never, fucking ever, has anyone had the fucking audacity to suggest that I'm northern. I'll fight you and any other man who has the affront to peddle this disgusting shit. 

What the fuck do you think that NORFUCK and NORWICH means?

19 minutes ago, Crab said:

I immediately do a retraction a la Philip Green and make sure you never work again in this industry. By the way are you related to Rick Stein my life long sworn enemy of my people? 

A Cornishman, eh? We should form an alliance, no cunt on here considers either of us to be genuine Celts.

As for Rick, the only Rick I hate more in the world than him, is RickFuckingB, which tells you exactly how much I despise the Jew killing cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A Cornishman, eh? We should form an alliance, no cunt on here considers either of us to be genuine Celts.

As for Rick, the only Rick I hate more in the world than him, is RickFuckingB, which tells you exactly how much I despise the Jew killing cunt.

Surely Cornwall is the English Riviera so why does Sir Stein go to other Rivierias. Is he a sex tourist? 

Guest 'eavensabove

Where is the defining line between South & North? I can only assume that this thread is suggesting that it is grim beyond the White Cliffs of Dover, in which case the Hermit come Fiddler is correct on this instance.