CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's Grim Up North

Guest Crab

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

A Cornishman, eh? We should form an alliance, no cunt on here considers either of us to be genuine Celts.

As for Rick, the only Rick I hate more in the world than him, is RickFuckingB, which tells you exactly how much I despise the Jew killing cunt.

Norfolk is pretty much as far north as you can go in the south and that makes you a northerner in my book.

13 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Norfolk is pretty much as far north as you can go in the south and that makes you a northerner in my book.

It's the south, no one in their right fucking mind would ever claim otherwise. You've also wheeled that Birmingham shit out before as well. Birmingham isn't northern either, so regardless of being higher or lower, it doesn't make any fucking difference.

Just now, Decimus said:

It's East Anglia you stupid cunt, it's not anywhere near the middle, and it's certainly not in the north.

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

Exactly. I class the north in the east as beginning at the Norfolk-Lincolnshire border. As does any other cunt who isn't a dribbling fucking spastic.

Geographically, geologically, culturally, and historically, this has always been the case. Norfolk is in the south.

11 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Is it fuck .. its more north than south.

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

5 minutes ago, Crab said:

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

Northern Monkey

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox @DrCunt @Neil @Queefer Avengers assemble. 

Are you happy that you're being slandered as northerners? Defend your county.

Of course it's not in the fucking North. It's so clearly not it's not even worth debating it with the tedious dullard, in fact, there's never any reason to interact with it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I prefer Rice Krispies anyway. Sugar Puffs make your wee smell funny.

Please piss in Pen's mouth,  He needs something funny put in it.  

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Exactly. I class the north in the east as beginning at the Norfolk-Lincolnshire border. As does any other cunt who isn't a dribbling fucking spastic.

Geographically, geologically, culturally, and historically, this has always been the case. Norfolk is in the south.

I've just shot my load

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

True north. 

Are you a fan of Peter North? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you were.

I am bilaterally N and S though I could go steady with the right one.