CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's Grim Up North

Guest Crab

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

A Cornishman, eh? We should form an alliance, no cunt on here considers either of us to be genuine Celts.

As for Rick, the only Rick I hate more in the world than him, is RickFuckingB, which tells you exactly how much I despise the Jew killing cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox @DrCunt @Neil @Queefer Avengers assemble. 

Are you happy that you're being slandered as northerners? Defend your county.

Quick enough to nametag members when it suits you decs, not so quick when you're slagging rick "admin" b, are you. 

@Rick_B, your name is being maligned by a denizen of Norfolk, what are you going to do about it? 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Quick enough to nametag members when it suits you decs, not so quick when you're slagging rick "admin" b, are you. 

@Rick_B, your name is being maligned by a denizen of Norfolk, what are you going to do about it? 

The rampant racism hasn't conjured Rick out of exile, I doubt a challenge to his name being slated will do much better.

40 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The rampant racism hasn't conjured Rick out of exile, I doubt a challenge to his name being slated will do much better.

I'm actually a bit worried for the soppy liberal cunt. @Rick_B if you're still alive, log in to your admin account, lift my email, and let me know you're still breathing.

i don't mind about the protocol breach.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm actually a bit worried for the soppy liberal cunt. @Rick_B if you're still alive, log in to your admin account, lift my email, and let me know you're still breathing.

i don't mind about the protocol breach.

I have tried to get to him through nefarious connections several months ago, he hasn't responded.  I'd settle for "fuck off, Sleeve."  

14 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Its not in the fucking south either.

The clue is that we're in East Anglia,neither north nor south.Believe it or not you're not just northern or southern.We're quite happy stuck out east away from you other cunts so if you don't ever come here we certainly won't give a fuck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What, the whole of Norwich? Let me know and I'll send me brothers down with the lorry. 

Actually,  is there anything worth nicking in Norwich?

Radio Alan Partridge. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 09/02/2019 at 21:10, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. I like the cunt. Proof of life would be appropriate at this juncture.

He always did have a bit of a talent for the dramatic.  All of this mystery and remaining silent is unacceptable, as far as he goes.  Others on here, really should give a try.