CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Englishmen with Thai brides

Neil

I know three of these cunts,two quite well and one not so but what I do know is that they are all complete cunts.Sad fucking bullies who could never have a relationship with a normal woman because not only do they lack any personality or charisma they are complete fantasists and bullshitters that no woman with half a brain couldn't see through them.

They know that by rescuing some poor tart from the shit pit that is the far East that they have a slave for life.One in particular is just one obnoxious cunt who cannot stop bragging about how many fucking houses in various continents he has when in reality he is a fucking whimp of a man that has so many insecurities he knows that one day he's going to die a sad and lonely little man.I just hope once his little woman gets her feet under the table she's savvy enough to take the cunt for everything he's got

Love you long time cunts

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

I know three of these cunts,two quite well and one not so but what I do know is that they are all complete cunts.Sad fucking bullies who could never have a relationship with a normal woman because not only do they lack any personality or charisma they are complete fantasists and bullshitters that no woman with half a brain couldn't see through them.

They know that by rescuing some poor tart from the shit pit that is the far East that they have a slave for life.One in particular is just one obnoxious cunt who cannot stop bragging about how many fucking houses in various continents he has when in reality he is a fucking whimp of a man that has so many insecurities he knows that one day he's going to die a sad and lonely little man.I just hope once his little woman gets her feet under the table she's savvy enough to take the cunt for everything he's got

Love you long time cunts

When is Ting-Tong supposed to be arriving?

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope the plod don't see this photo- she looks about 12...

I'm calling repeat bollocks on this nom, I'm sure I did this a while back but simply can't be bothered to check

never mind all that shit Shrub. I had a professional colleague who married one of these cambers, and it was genuinely seedy from beginning to end.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Stop wriggling whilst I asphyxiate you with the stench of my cancerous ballbag".

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you on the meths again tonight, Decs?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough the only time I see these couples is in a supermarket. Usually the young wife is from the Philippines and both look miserable as sin though she seems to be making the decisions and taking the lead whilst his role is to get the wallet out at the checkout.

In other words, a traditional western marriage.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough the only time I see these couples is in a supermarket. Usually the young wife is from the Philippines and both look miserable as sin though she seems to be making the decisions and taking the lead whilst his role is to get the wallet out at the checkout.

They probably are both as miserable as sin. Her family were washed away in a tropical storm, and he knows she doesn't love him.

Guest judgetwi

Ok Rupert Murdoch isn’t an Englishman but he married Wendi Deng ( is she Thai? Do we care?) and was well and truly cuckolded by Saint Tony Blair.

Oh, wait a minute...... Big Pockets Tony isn’t an Englishman either!

I’ll just shut up ok?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In other words, a traditional western marriage.  

Except in your case, you don't have any conjugal rights, you just watch from afar and bring in the half time refreshments.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know that doxxing is frowned upon, but sometimes you've just got to do it.

white-men.jpg

The thai brides age can be deceptive, there is one of these couples who lives down the hill from me. She looked 14 when I first moved here almost 10 years ago and they had got two young children then  and she still looks the same age so she must be well into her 30s at least. He must be in his seventies by now. I usually see him polishing his immaculate P reg Rover 400. His bride must pay some of the bills as she works at one of the local late shops.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope the plod don't see this photo- she looks about 12...

I'm calling repeat bollocks on this nom, I'm sure I did this a while back but simply can't be bothered to check

Maybe so,cunts aren't they? Disgusting,despicable cunts.

Ps I can't even scroll through some of the daily shit on here so I'll be fucked if I'm going to trawl through the archives.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It doesn't take long for the wife to discover that the promise of a lovely home in a lovely place with a lovely man, was total bullshit, which in turn reduces the man to being more worthless and sex-starved than he was to begin with, whilst all and sundry see him for the total prat that he always was, coupled with being incapable of getting laid with anything else than a misguided woman that has sold her soul to a pig.

35 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It doesn't take long for the wife to discover that the promise of a lovely home in a lovely place with a lovely man, was total bullshit, which in turn reduces the man to being more worthless and sex-starved than he was to begin with, whilst all and sundry see him for the total prat that he always was, coupled with being incapable of getting laid with anything else than a misguided woman that has sold her soul to a pig.

You sound very knowledgeable about this. Is there something you're not telling us? 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You sound very knowledgeable about this. Is there something you're not telling us? 

khuns anya wach amaibokkhrai   (คุณสัญญาว่าจะไม่บอกใคร)

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, Neil said:

Sad fucking bullies who could never have a relationship with a normal woman because not only do they lack any personality or charisma they are complete fantasists and bullshitters

Or worse mancs!