CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Raphael Samuel

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-47154287

When I first read this, I had to check whether it was April 1st. This fucking divot wants to sue his parents for giving birth without his consent. Apparently human life is pointless and that the planet is better off without humans. Which begs the question, why hasn't the stupid cunt not topped himself? He is a lawyer by the way, so that fucking explains some of it.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-47154287

When I first read this, I had to check whether it was April 1st. This fucking divot wants to sue his parents for giving birth without his consent. Apparently human life is pointless and that the planet is better off without humans. Which begs the question, why hasn't the stupid cunt not topped himself? He is a lawyer by the way, so that fucking explains some of it.

At first glance I agreed with you, but then looking at the article, this cunt's got a point. I didn't ask to be born, I was quite happy as a little atom, floating in space. Not my fault if that pair of cunts couldn't leave it alone for one night.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At first glance I agreed with you, but then looking at the article, this cunt's got a point. I didn't ask to be born, I was quite happy as a little atom, floating in space. Not my fault if that pair of cunts couldn't leave it alone for one night.

If I sued my parents all I'd get is a shitty caravan and a mangle. So I won't bother. 

Mind you, I could always let Frank live in the caravan. It's got to be better than the piss addled underpass he kips in. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Neil said:

If like to use the cunt for stealing air,what is more galling is th e fact that some cunt even brought this story to light.Some people are only still alive because it is illegal to shoot them

Pen, CGAS, Frank....

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I sued my parents all I'd get is a shitty caravan and a mangle. So I won't bother. 

Mind you, I could always let Frank live in the caravan. It's got to be better than the piss addled underpass he kips in. 

A day after he's settled in, you can set it on fucking fire.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As if I'd do that 

I'll give you a choice.  Either you set him alight in the caravan, or give its location to Brony Keith, along with a steel vat of fisting butter and a fake cock the size of a weightlifters thigh.  

One way or the other, you will have to take your kill shot and see what happens.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'll give you a choice.  Either you set him alight in the caravan, or give its location to Brony Keith, along with a steel vat of fisting butter and a fake cock the size of a weightlifters thigh.  

One way or the other, you will have to take your kill shot and see what happens.  

Why make him happy?

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why make him happy?

The only thing that makes him happy is getting knocked back by some Filipino lady boy and falling into the arms and onto the pork sword of some derelict rail transient and contracting some new strain of AIDS.  

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I went to school in sidcup. In fact, one of my old schools had a moment of notoriety. Look up, 'sozzlehurst and hiccup'.

@Eddie will already know about this. He was probably the supplier.

I went to a notorious school in Krayford.