CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poo stained Gandalf

Snowy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpMVpkHerqFUJAV2LP2sE

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/poo-wizard-smears-faeces-over-13971122

This colossal fucking tree hugging hippie (I'm looking at you stubby), is poo wizard.

Now whilst not shoving anything not chained to the floor up his overstretched man bun sporting arse,  he spends his spare time smearing his own shit all over his stupid fucking face,in some sort of demonstration for men to take back there own arseholes because of homophobia or some shit which I don't even give a fuck about,hes just smeared his face in shit why should I give a fuck what the fucking cause the mental case has.

I'm a smelly binman and the cunt repulses even me,kill him before he breeds but I expect he hasnt and just fashions little shit babys out of his own arsehole.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

Where have you been Snowy?  When the predators are away, the vermin come to play.  Look at the state of the Corner....Pen posting his drivel everywhere, spastics joining and droning on about utter shit.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
50 minutes ago, Snowy said:

This colossal fucking tree hugging hippie (I'm looking at you stubby), is poo wizard.

Now whilst not shoving anything not chained to the floor up his overstretched man bun sporting arse,  he spends his spare time smearing his own shit all over his stupid fucking face,in some sort of demonstration for men to take back there own arseholes because of homophobia or some shit which I don't even give a fuck about,hes just smeared his face in shit why should I give a fuck what the fucking cause the mental case has.

I'm a smelly binman and the cunt repulses even me,kill him before he breeds but I expect he hasnt and just fashions little shit babys out of his own arsehole.

Its brony keith's dad!

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Inviting @Quincy Cockfingers over for a few quiet drinks was the  second biggest regret of my life. 

The first was extending that invite to his vile fucking family

I thought of that fecal obsessed cunt when I was writing this topic up,maybe this will entice the yellow tie wearing cunt out of his hiatus.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Where have you been Snowy?  When the predators are away, the vermin come to play.  Look at the state of the Corner....Pen posting his drivel everywhere, spastics joining and droning on about utter shit.  

Top secret binman stuff ie theres a strike on in Birmingham so I've been sitting on my arse.

These new wankers haven't escaped my attention, I pride myself on being the thickest cunt here,leave it to me.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Top secret binman stuff ie theres a strike on in Birmingham so I've been sitting on my arse.

These new wankers haven't escaped my attention, I pride myself on being the thickest cunt here,leave it to me.

It will be a closely contested race to the bottom.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

About fucking time. Some of these cunts have been misspelling words and omitting punctuation willy nilly and with impunity. This stuff is your department and I'm not fucking happy when it's being carried out in a slapdash fashion.

Kill.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Snowy, being one of the thickest ever to disgrace the Corner, I feel it falls upon me to tell you this......as long as Pen is here, neither of us will hold that title.  

2 hours ago, Snowy said:

Nothing wrong with this guy. We all get shit faced occasionally. 

One night only 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Snowy said:

Ponytail- Check.

Hasn't washed since 1976- Check

Undoubtedly a stupid fucking cunt-Check

Fashions dream catchers and totem poles out of his own shit-Check

Stubby, some cunt is plagiarising your act. What are you going to do about it, have a stink off?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ponytail- Check.

Stubby, some cunt is plagiarising your act. What are you going to do about it, have a stink off?

Poo Wizard definitely has a first class honours in wildlife conservation.

On 10 February 2019 at 14:52, Decimus said:

Ponytail- Check.

Until you mentioned it, this blatant rip off cunt hadn't yet clocked on the pecker radar.

I want him dead

p.s. Ethic items fashioned out of quincy's shite, by me