CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smokers and users of the foul smelling eCig thingies

Penny Farthing

I rejected the hard stuff (30 Rothmans a day) 20 years ago. I used chemicals to GET OFF IT. The cunts are on a different level. They are fucking little exhibitionists. They haven't quite grown up from the kiddies panto where dragons and evil genies moved about in a cloud of dry ice smoke. PS I still like the smell of baccie and often sidle up really close to a smoker in public just to get a whiff. Lovely! 

4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If it happens again, force a cough and talk about how your emphysema is playing up.

If the smoker has any kind of moral compass, they will stop or move away. 

Or offer you one laced with cyanide

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, Crab said:

Or offer you one laced with cyanide

Unlikely.  The cyanide laced cigarette could contaminate some of the others in the pack.  Also, the person coughing and complaining about their emphysema aren't likely to want one anyway.

8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Unlikely.  The cyanide laced cigarette could contaminate some of the others in the pack.  Also, the person coughing and complaining about their emphysema aren't likely to want one anyway.

Literally so. 

On 10/02/2019 at 09:21, The Bishop said:

I sit down to rest my weary old legs and within a couple of minutes some obese and useless lump of flesh sits down besides me and lights up a wills whiff or sucks at one of those disgusting eCigs. Why don't these cunts just wrap their lips around the exhaust pipe of a London bus? Fucking cunts the lot of them. Angry Face on Google

You should do the decent thing and move. The last thing any smoker wants whilst puffing away is to have their senses assaulted by the stench of stale piss and musty lavender.

20 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If it happens again, force a cough and talk about how your emphysema is playing up.

If the smoker has any kind of moral compass, they will stop or move away. 

To be fair Gronda, I would rather a waft of cigarette smoke, than some filthy fucking cunt wheezing like a broken accordion and launching microscopic gobbets of diseased sputum in my direction. It's usually these dirty cunts who describe smoking as a 'filthy habit', just before depositing another 2 ounces of crimson speckled phlegm into a tissue and shoving it in their pocket with the Murray Mints.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Crab said:

I don't get this nom. Surely every man should have a hobby and if its baccie or e-ciggies who cares? It's the ones smoking Greggs sausage rolls I can't fucking stand. 

Crab old bean, if you're going to make a reference to Punky's deviant proclivities, get it right...it's sausage POLES not rolls!  

On 10 February 2019 at 16:58, Crab said:

I rejected the hard stuff (30 Rothmans a day) 20 years ago. I used chemicals to GET OFF IT. The cunts are on a different level. They are fucking little exhibitionists. They haven't quite grown up from the kiddies panto where dragons and evil genies moved about in a cloud of dry ice smoke. PS I still like the smell of baccie and often sidle up really close to a smoker in public just to get a whiff. Lovely! 

That's good to know you were a heavy smoker and the cancer is just bidding it's time. 

Take it up again

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Vaping is just smoking for paedos. It says a lot about a man, that he would consider it cool to suck away on one of these weird little metal phallus thingies. I see these guys, usually a bit tubby and with a straggly ginger beard, walking around making massive clouds of steam. I reckon it is some sort of attention-seeking behavior, because the guys invariably look like the sort of losers who work in Cash Converters or CeX, have a 15 year old girlfriend (who is really mature for her age, but her Dad hates you for no reason, lol) and play guitar in a shitty metal band. 

Smoking is a fool's errand, but at least smoke cigarettes like a real man. Don't suck away on a cyberman's cock and make clouds of steam that smell like cherry cola or candyfloss,  you fucking nonce. Smoke Cowboy Killers and face COPD like a man.

Cloud-Chasing1.jpg

You might see two guys making clouds of steam, but all I see is two hard-drives that the Police need to inspect, pronto. 

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Vaping is just smoking for paedos. It says a lot about a man, that he would consider it cool to suck away on one of these weird little metal phallus thingies. I see these guys, usually a bit tubby and with a straggly ginger beard, walking around making massive clouds of steam. I reckon it is some sort of attention-seeking behavior, because the guys invariably look like the sort of losers who work in Cash Converters or CeX, have a 15 year old girlfriend (who is really mature for her age, but her Dad hates you for no reason, lol) and play guitar in a shitty metal band. 

Smoking is a fool's errand, but at least smoke cigarettes like a real man. Don't suck away on a cyberman's cock and make clouds of steam that smell like cherry cola or candyfloss,  you fucking nonce. Smoke Cowboy Killers and face COPD like a man.

Cloud-Chasing1.jpg

You might see two guys making clouds of steam, but all I see is two hard-drives that the Police need to inspect, pronto. 

Fucking quality. 

Couldn't have put it better. 

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's good to know you were a heavy smoker and the cancer is just bidding it's time. 

Take it up again

Cancer of the mouth is definitely YOUR problem. The brain tumour gave up when it discovered you didn't have a fucking brain. 

30 minutes ago, Crab said:

Cancer of the mouth is definitely YOUR problem. The brain tumour gave up when it discovered you didn't have a fucking brain. 

In spite of Stubbs' shortcomings, seemingly he doesn't suffer keyboard cancer to the same, palliative degree as YOU. 

There are few clearer signs of buffoonery than commenters resorting to CAPITALS to accentuate obvious lexical deficiencies.

Be gone.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of Stubbs' shortcomings, seemingly he doesn't suffer keyboard cancer to the same, palliative degree as YOU. 

There are few clearer signs of buffoonery than commenters resorting to CAPITALS to accentuate obvious lexical deficiencies.

Be gone.

YOU ARE LEAR TO MY FOOL. 

20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Crab old bean, if you're going to make a reference to Punky's deviant proclivities, get it right...it's sausage POLES not rolls!  

So he smokes a roll then blows a Pole? Shouldn't that be other way round. As many enjoy a fag after sex. Or is that the other way round? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Crab said:

So he smokes a roll then blows a Pole? Shouldn't that be other way round. As many enjoy a fag after sex. Or is that the other way round? 

We're talking about Punkape, absolutely nothing about him is straight.  

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Be gone.

A thickness has descended upon these sacred pages in your absence wolf, most of it in the form of our disabled toilet using friend, crab. I'm unaware of what kind of drugs proper is on to allow such a fucking twat a forum to spout his unique brand of pointless drivel, but let's hope for a sudden end to his posts due to a horrific and extremely painful death.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A thickness has descended upon these sacred pages in your absence wolf, most of it in the form of our disabled toilet using friend, crab. I'm unaware of what kind of drugs proper is on to allow such a fucking twat a forum to spout his unique brand of pointless drivel, but let's hope for a sudden end to his posts due to a horrific and extremely painful death.

Add King Billy and the short list of punters in my profile signature, and the Corner can be returned to ultimate domination of cunt shaming sites.  

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 12/02/2019 at 04:06, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair Gronda, I would rather a waft of cigarette smoke, than some filthy fucking cunt wheezing like a broken accordion and launching microscopic gobbets of diseased sputum in my direction. It's usually these dirty cunts who describe smoking as a 'filthy habit', just before depositing another 2 ounces of crimson speckled phlegm into a tissue and shoving it in their pocket with the Murray Mints.

You make an excellent point. Sending a like your way. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

If every one of these E-Cig things were shaped like a cock, the cunts would probably break their habit overnight.  Same goes for all tobacco or vaping, or what ever the newest gayest trend might be.