CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Lewis

Decimus

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It was his paucity of imagination rather than your financial situation I was commenting on 

I'd say he has plenty of imagination...and vision; sold his forum for just short of £90million then made a further £25million by selling what was left of his shareholding in Money Supermarket - not bad for a journalist.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good for him, life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you have, the less shit you taste.

I was only commenting on his public persona.

He may well be a total polymath - bluegrass cellist, subject matter expert on the mating habits of the Matabele Gumbobee and the man who broke the bank at Monte Carlo - but he comes across as someone prepared to accept the opportunity cost of, umm, y'know actually living if it enabled him to chisel out another few quid a month from changing energy suppliers and putting the money saved into Geneva biting on this next consignement.

• 1 year later...

This snivelling, smug little  kike cunt is marginally annoying to be sure. He’s a smarmy Hebe who’s mother couldn’t drive properly and is a failed lawyer (cnut) journo, stand-up comic and analyst (fnaar, fnaar) Weirdly, haggard middle-aged, mediocre, dry ovaried whores such as Rippon, Hunniford and Lorraine Kelly, amongst others seem to have pushed his career along quite nicely despite him failing at every turn until he finally came up trumps. Having said that, he’s made a few bob and despite having the ‘chutney-ferret’ appearance, I would happily spend a month orally cleansing his wife’s perineum and attachments, mid-blob and irrespective of any faecal incontinence. That’s my humanity coming out again though I suppose. 

On 11/02/2019 at 09:23, Mrs Roops said:

I'd say he has plenty of imagination...and vision; sold his forum for just short of £90million then made a further £25million by selling what was left of his shareholding in Money Supermarket - not bad for a journalist.

He built a brand. I wonder what the terms were because he still has some sort of paid connexion with it. He purports to dish out free advice whereaseverybody knows the only useful advice has to be paid for. So the whole operation is a sham. The Resolver "free" service is just a time waster designed to offer a small amount of psychological comfort to disgruntled consumers whilst uploading all their information to third party advertisers and marketing firms. It is a typical milking the aphids scheme.