CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IT'S NOT THE OSCARS - BAA BOLLOCKS

Guest Crab

However much they shake their tits and wiggle their liberally talced arses at the camera - let us not delude ourselves our luvvies bash at the RAH for the BAA (BRITISH ACADEMY AWARDS) isn't the red carpet in the City of Angels. 

Even the Queen Bee of Cunts Corner, Joanna Garden Bridge Lumley as host can't save it.... UNLESS! She entertains us with an explanation of where £45 million of public money has gone. 

Now that fucking ponzi scheme would be worthy of a screenplay and proper Oscar nomination. Emphasis on tje word PROPER and OSCAR. 

PS Could I ask the Cunt Community how I free up some uploading data, as I keep getting ERROR⚠️"You are only allowed 10KB to upload media" which is fucking nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

However much they shake their tits and wiggle their liberally talced arses at the camera - let us not delude ourselves our luvvies bash at the RAH for the BAA (BRITISH ACADEMY AWARDS) isn't the red carpet in the City of Angels. 

Even the Queen Bee of Cunts Corner, Joanna Garden Bridge Lumley as host can't save it.... UNLESS! She entertains us with an explanation of where £45 million of public money has gone. 

Now that fucking ponzi scheme would be worthy of a screenplay and proper Oscar nomination. Emphasis on tje word PROPER and OSCAR. 

PS Could I ask the Cunt Community how I free up some uploading data, as I keep getting ERROR⚠️"You are only allowed 10KB to upload media" which is fucking nothing. 

The quickest way to increase your data limit is to unplug your computer, pour a bucket of water over your head and push a couple of four inch nails into the mains socket.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The quickest way to increase your data limit is to unplug your computer, pour a bucket of water over your head and push a couple of four inch nails into the mains socket.

I'm on my way to B&Q large nails + bucket

3 hours ago, Crab said:

Go to the "Bugs" board and look for the nom, "my attachments again" - all will be explained. BTW any technical queries should be presented there as all you have done is hijack your own nom with discourse irrelevant to the subject header.

Guest judgetwi

The money went to Joanna’s toyboy, Tom Heatherwick, his friends and various unknown friends of Boris Johnson.

Rich fuckers screwing the taxpayer? It’s not exactly news is it?

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did Richard E win the best supporting actor? 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The money went to Joanna’s toyboy, Tom Heatherwick, his friends and various unknown friends of Boris Johnson.

Are you faaacking joking? 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I thought she was in a three way with Edward and Andrew? 

15 hours ago, Crab said:

She could have done if she'd have confirmed or denied the rumours about her having a rubber nipsy

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

She could have done if she'd have confirmed or denied the rumours about her having a rubber nipsy

The Oscars actually got bigger tits, the fucking silicone ones, you get on those pole dancers in Vegas. Never been there. Prince Harry and look what it did to him.